Trump's under-reported terror list

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/07/white-house-list-donald-trumps-undereported-terror-list-paris-attacks-berlin-truck-killings

Shouldn't Trump be a bit more subtle here?

It's kind of obvious that he's baiting the media with deliberate spelling errors to remind people of all the islamic attacks they forgot. He won't get to use this tactic again if they figure it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HzGL8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_February_2017
youtube.com/watch?v=I0qeHe9dgCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> and for no apparent reason excludes terror attacks in Israel.

Oy vey! What an anti-semite!

The MSM is composed of jews, who practice nepotism and so are retards aside from the power behind, and useful idiots, who are even more retarded than the average jew since at least the jew works for its interest.

Holy fuck it's like putin is literally writing these to discredit the US and make us look retarted

No the mistakes just ensure it will get coverage. Reminding everyone that muzzies do explode when triggered

I'm not giving the guardian (You)s. Here's an archive link:
archive.is/HzGL8

> under-reported
> Israel

oy!

>implying they fucking ever learn

God damn I love cute faces and tits.

I mean fuck.

Thanks, not gonna give that garbage some traffic

Thanks, saw someone already archived it when I tried.

He should use any of these attacks for under reporting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2017

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_February_2017

You fags on Sup Forums ignore them as well, even if they just show how many attacks Muslims carry out.

Le find shit in toilet, it's okay. Shit in kitchen, we have a problem.

Fuck off back to red.dit you filthy beaner.

Say words, Mohammed

Fuck

Off

You

Filthy

Beaner

>gauges
>shaved hair
>guerilla green jacket
If she's right-wing I'm a pineapple.

>implying they will ever allow themselves to figure it out

I still see a genuine "Drumpf" from time to time. These people do not want to win, they want to feel smug.

Why does Trump continue to BTFO himself? Most of those were widely reported by western media. I remember them quite well. Any terrorist attack gets at least a week of full coverage. It's not just informative, it's sensational. It draws viewers.

>t. Man whose mother still dresses him because he has no self image

Don't even try to claim gauges and dyke hair cuts aren't degenerate.

Let's inform people that he's right about under coverage. September 30th 2016 was the last day without a documented terror attack. That's 130 days. Can we come up with a hashtag or something to secretly inform them. #Day130?

I propose that we flood social media with trump hater baiting tweets that will get shared like the plague. (Bathrobe comes to mind) and we sneak in the hashtag #day130. The idea being that lefties will share it so fast they won't know they're verifying trumps claims....

better a beaner than a filthy murderous sand nigger, sucking the dick of the western countries.

Oh really. Do you remember how long it took (((them))) to disappear the articles when it was learned to be islamic terrorism.

This is still up. They didn't try to hide it. Don't bullshit me.
youtube.com/watch?v=I0qeHe9dgCg