At first I was all like.. YEAH!!!

and then I was all like.. FUCK!!!

yahoo.com/news/worried-trump-asylum-seekers-walk-cold-road-canada-183626789.html

Los Angeles fag here

I've heard a lot of talk from my hispanic friends. They're saying that many illegals are just choosing to leave on their own out of fear of getting caught and put into prison. They're all afraid of winding up in Californian jails, which are some of the worst in the country

>Implying I should feel bad for people who broke the law

I get it, they want a better life. But these assholes are the ones that are making it harder for prior to get here LEGALLY.

People, not prior.

Why don't they get a ride/Uber/train. How fucking penniless can you be?

It's interesting that one of the most migrant-friendly states has some of the worst prisons.

>asylum-seekers
>Illegals
Pick one no wonder the leaf calls you all right wing retards

I felt like a Hillary supporter election night or a Falcons fan last night when I realized where they were "self-deporting" to

Damn. Black privilege kicks fucking ass.

by this time next year East Canada will have put up a wall, Guarantee it.

>2000/mo

This can't be true

Fucking burgers. We need to build a wall and they have to pay for it

how come people rather go to the pen than be in county?

$20 billion for a wall would be well worth it to get a right wing government in power in Canada, so sure send D.C. the fucking bill if it gets Trudeau out of power.

It's a temporary problem. Once they stop entering your country, they can't enter ours.

Every penny is wired back to mexico

I can't be arsed to feel bad for these people.

I don't mean to sound edgy, but really, they took advantage of our system when there was alternatives and ways around it that didn't involve illegally moving in.

If I had to play devil's advocate, I'd say the only reason I could feel sorry for them is that the government has been so lenient on illegals that it gave them the illusion of safety here.

But at the rate everyone is shitting down Trump's neck I'm wondering if its even going to matter.

>leaf
>saged and hidden
i wish we had a wall blocking the faggot leaf from entering

Here's an idea for these Mexicans who are always impoverished.

STOP BREEDING YOU FUCKS

Shh

Enjoy the oversupply of workers and low wages. Going to need to oust your cuck, like we did. Godspeed.

Honestly we should take in refugees. You know, people who are under attack in their homeland, where violent Islamic extremists are making life difficult for them. You know, no one likes to be raped, have a heart guys.
I'm talking about white Europeans of course.
Just no leafs or aussies.