I am going to say the word "nigger" in my next sociology class

I plan on it recording it in front of the class.
It will be indirect, and I will hold my hands over my eyes when I do it.

Yay or nay?

Do it. Keep your eyes open so you can see their reactions.

>indirect
>hands over eyes

I don't understand, but for some reason I think you are autistic.

It will be to prove a point that: either every racial slur is okay - or they all are not.

That will be my motive.

I mean enjoy getting kicked out of the class and giving them some sort of cause to rally behind

Otherwise have fun

i still don't understand. maybe you are insane.

Don't bother. You'll regret it

Faggot.
Kike.
Spic.
Towelhead.

Why are all of these words okay to joke around with in comedy - however whenever someone wants to say 'nigger' they resort to saying 'n-word'?

Honestly I feel like I'd do more to advance sociology than my professor ever has.

What's the point of holding your hands over your eyes?

After class we he gets the shit beat out of him by some angry niggas.

is this what happens when you overdoes on the bogpill?
why the fuck would you do that op that's autistic.

OY VEY

I plan on giving pretext, i.e. I'm not racist, I have black friends, etc etc pandering.

Holding hands over eyes is an expression of how indirect and blind my usage of the word will be, and it will be said indiscriminately

>be burgers
>be cuck'd by phonated words
>be goys to aspirate sounds
>call yourselves (((free)))

it will go down like this
>user you have a question?
>speak up user, so the class can hear you
>ok class quite down so user can speak
>"n....ni.....can i use the restroom?"
>i dont know can you?
>*class chuckles*

none of those words are okay for joke comedy.

you're losing your grip on reality man.

I'm gonna give you some advice.

it doesn't matter what you say, it matters who you are/what side you're on. If you are left wing you will not get in trouble for things that if you are right wing you will be taken apart for.

That's why he's holding his hands over his eyes. If he looks at the class he would sperg out.

This sounds like some gay post modern art shit

I think you are just a bit autistic, sociology class is not the place to be edgy.

Focus on getting good grades and a good education so you can choose from a variety of jobs when you graduate.

I'm not a beta male, faggots.

Honestly I could do it I just am thinking of if I'd lose my girlfriend who leans left slightly. Also classes, but heh. I'd rather be a meme than a slave.

Don't even bother. Just make a statement by wearing a MAGA hat. I'm sure you have some feminazis and sjws in that class.

>I have black friends
gtfo pol

>Focus on getting good grades and a good education so you can choose from a variety of jobs when you graduate.
This. Don't be an idiot, it's just pointless. Focus on your future

You're the dumbest person I ever met on Sup Forums.

>white people unironically have to worry about saying nigger this much
CURRENT YEAR

Buy a $5 Flash drive, plug it into the teachers laptop play it on loop.

Haha yeah I also saw the iDubbbz video on the front page of reddit too.

My future is your future, and basically, you cucks are all saying 'eh, fuck integrity, let's be slaves to society'. Pathetic.

Yeah.

Seriously, listen to the leprechauns. Don't be an idiot and be ostracized from the class.

dude we're winning calm down.

trump is president and he's doing better than anyone before him at being president.

>fuck integrity, let's be slaves to society
How does saying a mean slur prove you have integrity? I'm not saying it makes you bad, but how is it a virtuous action?

fucking gen z always with their right wing death squads.

Fuck off you low test numale bitch I'll slap the shit out of you, stupid nigger.

Don't do it. You'll be kicked out of school and get 10 views on Jewtube.

>I'm not a beta male, faggots.

sage

>mean slur

It's just a word.

What's the best possible scenario if you do say nigger?

Ive never heard of this bogpill. Can someone give me a quick rundown?

It will never cease to amaze me the power that these dumb niggers attach to a word like nigger

>film it
>youtube
>profit

Class actually gets my point.

The point being that when you repress people from using a word and give them a backlash - it only makes the word more volatile and damaging.

You GIVE the word power when you demonize people for using it.

Sounds pretty pointless.

heres a quick rundown

>bogs control space
>there is number in phone for bog in president phones
>bog went to africa and bought it all, said keep the change but there was no change because he bought it from other bog
>there are only two countries on earth not controlled by bog, these are not visible to the human eye
>in every 100 humans you find bog robot inside, it's very likely you have bog robot inside
>the rothchilds bow to bog and so do banks like anz

What do you possibly have to gain from this?

How many actual niggers are in your class? If the answer is less than one than fuck off.. you're just LARPing newfag.

Class size is around 20.

5 of them are blacks.

>risking your reputation and school carrier because of stupid trolling

inb4 entire class agrees that none of them are okay and you are kicked out

10 others are liberal / left leaning, I suppose.

The rest are indifferent.

this is a goddamn fantasy.

you will be hated.

Is this your inspiration OP?

Yes. I was going to shout him out before I said it to the class infront of the whiteboard facing them.

Ok. What would be the absolute worst case scenario?

>It's just a word.
No shit retard, that's what I said. It's just a word, so how are you doing anything good by saying it?

Quiet down sheila, youre doing it wrong

>1.Massive chimpout resulting in death of poor student
>2.White lives matter is formed to protect whites
>3.White pride is now a positive movement
>4.???
>5.Profit

>no shit retard
>how are you doing anything good by saying it?

How are you doing anything good by pussying out and saying "n-word" in place of it? It's subtle repression for the sake of being PC when it's a word, like any other.

op, the best way to prove your point is to actually make the point and explain it, not to try and illustrate it and expect people will understand it after you've done some later damage control and explaining

they won't understand and you will be branded a racist

Worst case scenario I get punched in the face

slovakia is a glass half full kinda guy

You're right.

But shit

Well if sacrificing this one faggot could start a movement to combat BLM i'm all for it. "The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few".

Now remember there are 5 niggers. You could get punched in the face 5 times.

With their giant dicks too.

prepare to be buttfucked by blacks user, have a great time

also good on you for standing up against this language bullshit. Remind the class that Abid (google this cuz I think I´m wrong about spelling) means SLAVE and is the arab word for blacks. Literally stil used today, which makes sense as they still have black slaves. Especially in Saudi, especially black women.

They're not, and the fact you're taking an argument from an idubz video is beyond cringey.

Oh I focused on your obvious underage and completely forgot about flag.

All of the words you said could get you fucked at school & amongst friends here. I mean females and nu-males primarily but still.

>I'd rather be a meme than a slave.
Memes can't buy food.