Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J34qb0WMSFM
youtube.com/watch?v=MM3RhCHUkTg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N8vaJaFCFYA
youtube.com/watch?v=YbbPeliN4tU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The short answer? He isn't, but I wouldn't call him degenerate either. I think we should feel free to keep watching this nigger faggot's content.

Reminder that both of these people are ugly losers and if you idolize them you should kill yourself.

he's extremely ugly so yes, he's one of us

Just keep jerking off behind your computer retard.

How about now?
youtube.com/watch?v=J34qb0WMSFM

I enjoy his stuff. The skitzophonic episode is my favorite

He killed this bitch yesterday.

At least she is not stupid enough like Leafy to respond to him.

Oh shit. I'm watching his Kickstarter Crap videos right now.

This isn't even E-celeb tier. These are fucking faggots who stand in a vacant lot all day. Obsessing over them is even gayer than obsessing over E-celebs!

based redpilled youtuber thread?

I'll start

h3h3
GradeAUnderA
leafyishere
JonTron
PewdiePie
MarkiPlier
DramaAlert
JoeySalads
Idubbz
boogie
Pyrocynical
FilthyFrank
ArmoredSkeptic

He's not ugly.

That's a shit list, who's next on that list keemstar?

can we get a (((quick rundown)))

Keemstar is on that list. He's DramaAlert.

Only Pewdiepie and Idubbbz are redpilled, H3H3 is a fucking kike for god's sake.

>bitch criticized idubbbz for saying nigger a lot
>idubbbz finds videos of her saying nigger a lot
>she calls idubbbz an asshole
>idubbbz shows up at one of her concerts and says "Say nigger" while taking a selfie with her
>she freaks out

Markiplier is not redpilled, he went to the Women's March in California and is a liberal cuck

I know this is bait, but:

>h3h3
>leafy
>Markiplier
>DramaAlert
>boogie(??????)

thanks mate.

what a cozy story.

idubbbz*

kys awful list you're 13. reported for underage

Underaged detected

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=MM3RhCHUkTg

Boogie is fucking middle ground fence sitter.

Markiplier and h3h3 are lib cucks
Pyro too

HE DA GOAT WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT

Here's the video he made about the whole ordeal

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N8vaJaFCFYA

>H3H3
KEK! Literal jewfag.
>GradeA
Mussiefag.
>Leafy
Pussy beta faggot.
>JonTron
No argument.
>pewdiepie, Mark
Neither are good but pewds is better while mark is a total cuck faggot.
>DramaAlert
He voted trump, but I don't watch him so i cant comment.
>Joeysalads
Mouth pisser.
>Idubbz
no argument.
>boogie
Social Justice Boulder.
>Pyro
Britfag, but is good for a cheap laugh that lasts 10 seconds, nothing more.
>FF
Is hilarious, but is still a dirty Jap.
>Skeptic
Blue-pilled atheist fag.

I know this is bait but eh, was still fun to anonymously shit on these people.

You get better results with a more subtle bait.

h3h3 hates jews and israel
jontron is redpilled too, he's been ever since gamergate
i have no idea what keemstar is doing on that list though, fuck him

he's right though, people like you are fucking cancer. you're worse than middle aged women who watch 'reality tv' and read gossip mags. fucking end yourself for all our sakes.

He's /hisownguy/

A living meme doesn't give a shit about your earthly struggles.

daily reminder that if you idolize anything you should kys, nigger

pleeeeeeeeeease be bait. jesus christ

He's at least open about it and admits he doesn't understand everything. He might be a liberal but even he admits the shit his preferred side are doing right now is fucking retarded. Shit, the day trump won he called out all the babies for being pants shitters. He ain't perfect by any means but the kike and his horse are alright in my book if only because they can laugh at themselves and grew up from the stupid edrama Leafy and friends tailbacked onto them.

Why are leftists so fucking gay and degenerate? This essentially proves they are just projecting about racist shit. They can never into post-irony. I want to throttle fuck this girl and take her out to an expensive dinner afterwards. Afterwards. I'm in my mid 20's it's not weird. And she's that cute.

But she's a fucking leftist degenerate AND a racist who calls people racists and defends Soros shills unironically. And she doubtlessly has way more strands of HPV than the average burger roastie. Fuck these shitty, worthless and shitty people.

I don't find him funny but I did watch him wreck that blonde crybaby virtue signaling streamwhore and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I've been oblivious to that side of YouTube, she has millions of subscribers for telling completely unremarkable stories. The kind of shit that I've personally seen ruin whole parties.

Tana was arrested a few hours ago. She had a meltdown over the content cop and thought that her channel would have the same subscriber/viewer drop that leafy experienced. She was crying about her "career" being ruined and being evicted/forced to relocate if her channel took a hit, then she was talking about suing iDubbbz for defamation or emotional distress, and apparently an iDubbbz fan sent her a DM saying he could "get rid of" iDubbbz for a fee. She said yes, and that she would pay any amount, and she abruptly ended her stream a few minutes later when she had a knock at the door. Hopefully that fan posts a screencap somewhere, or maybe he can't since it's technically evidence now.

holy shit that chick was hard to watch. by the end she was literally just screaming. goddamn

>h3h3
Lazy jew, wife is funnier than him. He can't riff.
>GradeAUnderA
werid sounding retard
>leafyishere
weird sounding retarded kid
>JonTron
okay
>PewdiePie
faggot
>MarkiPlier
faggot
>DramaAlert
faggot
>JoeySalads
bait
>Idubbz
faggot
>boogie
fat delusional faggot
>Pyrocynical
literally who
>FilthyFrank
king of faggots
>ArmoredSkeptic
whiny faggot

dude wtf source

>e-celeb thread
pol is dead, KYS fucking cuckolds.

>Australia
Faggot of Faggots

>then she was talking about suing iDubbbz for defamation or emotional distress

Do you have a link or screenshot? Because she said that she would apologize to her fans and that's it.

checked and I fucking kek'd. KEK'D

Burger cucks are the biggest fucking hypocrites in the world.

the fact that you've sampled the content of all those faggots makes you a faggot

he's joking when he hates on jews and israel

>America

he doesn't hate israel. he and hila have been vacationing there several times in the past year

That's just because Hila's family lives there.

Remember when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour ?

He looks like Shaun King.

H3H3 is a jew and voted Hillary but he has his funny moments and he never shoves anything down people's faces.

I laughed so hard when he talked about Hitler doing nothing wrong at 4:20 into this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=YbbPeliN4tU

post source or you're a gay

Boogie is the absolute opposite.

Yeah isn't he 'healthy at any size' and that sort of thing?

I don't get it. I don't really think I'm a good judge of male attractiveness, but I'm pretty sure he's handsome.

you feeling alright buddy?

I doubt it, he is just a lazy fat fuck who keeps making up excuses to not loose weight

Source nigger

He's the kind of guy to throw himself a party for losing 6 pounds of the 500 excess he carries around, and then eat the entire cake after the party because he felt guilty for having a bite earlier.

Thats really gay

e-celeb shit doesn't belong to Sup Forums
take you cancer back to rebbit or Sup Forums

sick edge brah

fucking Lil B lol

that is some good bait, ese

And it wasn't 6 pound in a week, it was in month? year?
Fuck, i lose and gain that depending on the sive of my morning shit

Nah, but he is an INTJ, so he'll be /ourguy/ given enough pressure from the opposite direction.

Not vacationing, visiting his wife's family. And in all the videos he did while over there he just complained about how much he hates Israel.

I'm not your buddy, friend.

Everything is on there. Sup Forums to Funhaüs. Are you trying to tell everyone that you're sixteen.

Funhaüs is kino

>h3h3
boring unfunny jew, wife has more charm than him
>GradeAUnderA
whined a lot about Trump
>leafyishere
except his chin
>JonTron
babby's first anti-sjw bash
>PewdiePie
never cared and never will
>MarkiPlier
annoying and ugly
>DramaAlert
is shit
>JoeySalads
haven't seen much of him, not that I will
>Idubbz
is alright when he is not with h3h3
>boogie
fatfuck who needs to have a heart attack soon
>Pyrocynical
no idea who this is
>FilthyFrank
used tpo watch his videos, now i just skip them
>ArmoredSkeptic
not so skeptic if you ask me

I like them too. I just thought that picture was very broad and purity spiraling. Maybe it was from 4+Sup Forums.

filthy frank is pretty anti pc, which i like, but he seems to not really like trump so that makes me believe hes a cuck

I fucking hate retards who cut off videos before you get to see a complete reaction as it happened

>falling for the obvious bait image