What would Sup Forums do?

I'd do it for free

fpbp

What are you trying to say?

What else would you do for free, friendo?

Sounds like a win-win to me

You're also a fucking faggot for replying to your own comment

enjoy missing get by 1 you fag

I'd let you do me for f-free senpai

Small bites senpai

I have to choose either or? Tough one but I guess Ill go with the 100k. Eating with Trump would be great but money is money.

fpbp

sage this shit

id pay for that

fpbp

Yeah, I'd go down to only 100k net worth to have a meal with Trump. Doesn't even need to be multiple meals.

look at this faggot

Are they implying Trump is Jesus and successful people want to cannibalize him to absorb his powers?

>all intelligence agencies pick up on some mysterious neckbeard having lunch with Trump every day

>they all send you 10/10 waifus in order to gain a priceless asset deep within POTUS' circle

I'd pay 100k for that to happen, tbqh

That's not how you do this stuff.
You do %smth good% but %smth bad%, not
%smth good% but %smth good%

id get up at 430 to have breakfast with the madman

also,

>a fucking christmas tree

I'm confused OP, why does it say "but" - shouldn't that be "with the additional bonus of"? Getting these two things is like winning the lottery. What is the question exactly?

We're gonna make supper great again

you mean i get to have BOTH?

sign me the fuck up already.

Gonna go with a Trump on this one. 100k isn't that much money if you know someone like Trump. The guy is well connected, could probably get you in the door of anywhere worth being or take a chance on some crazy tech startup you've been babbling on about over dinner for the past few years.

Fpbp

Can you imagine that shit? You'd be eating well, youd be able to shitpost with Donald, you could discuss Kek and meme magic with him prob even convince him to put Pepe on 20$.

I don't care about the money, I'd drink myself to death with Vodka if I had that much free money anyways, I'd rather chat with God Emperor to find out if he actually does build the wall or was it a meme

it says but you tard

Keep the money where do I sign

FPBP, eating with the POTUS? Be rad af

Today user learned how not to use a VPN

I'll take 200k thankyouverymuch

It would be a significant burden but I am sure the guidance and wisdom gleamed would be well worth the effort.

I would gladly pay $100,000 to be able to join Trump at every meal.

To think that I was going to call your first post the best post.

So i have 100K but im "stuck" with trump every meal? shit, im sure wed be good buddies after the 1st few months and he'd educate me in the art of the deal, show me how to turn my 100K into 100 million.

I'd pay for getting to eat with the Don.

>face to face sitdown three times a day with the most powerful man in the world
that's probably more than Bannon actually gets.
keep your money