Minorities who align themselves with the alt right or trumpers, american nationalists etc.. are straight up cucks...

Minorities who align themselves with the alt right or trumpers, american nationalists etc.. are straight up cucks. These people will literally never accept you ffs! You are just their uncle Tom's doing their bidding.

I don't at all agree with the degeneracy of the left, it's toxic brand of sjw, liberalism, but I do support them over the right wing in America, because as a minority they work in my favour and keep these closeted white supremacists in check. Also fyi, most of these guys are nazis and white supremacists, it's not a meme. I know his because I'm a nationalist myself regarding my own group, and I know when people are joking around and when theyre not. These guys on pol/ seriously do want to deport you, view you as inferior etc.. wake the fuck up!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MKFu1bqOS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is a typical CTR/The Crew thread attempting to create discord, this is their newest tactic

Lol da fuck you talking about? I'm telling them the truth. Just read the comments of all the white nazis on this site ffs.

I am on no one's side but my own. Who the fuck are you to tell me who I should or should not support? It doesn't matter if they accept me, their way is currently the best avenue available.

It's not just the degeneracy of the left, it's that they're beyond corrupt and completely fucking insane. It's gotten to the point that centrists are being labelled as "nazis" because they don't fall in line with leftist ideology. Liberals have killed more of my race with "family planning" than all of slavery and Jim Crow COMBINED. Why in the fuck should I trust you pricks? You destroyed our culture, our families, you mock and destroy the only religion we have (Christianity) and now you want us to be cannon fodder in your bullshit ideological war?

Fuck you.

This is site is being spammed by stormfags also. Sup Forums is a board of peace. We are only ironically rascist.

this is a very typical hostile reply when they are called out

( ( E C H O C H A M B E R S ) )

I'm not a leftist much like how you're not a minority.

I support leftists though because they put us minorities on a pedestal and fight white racism. do you realy wanna live in a country where most whites are woke and nationalists? Are you seriously that retarded?. The world is set up so that the strongest will survive, it is what it is. If the white race in america has to become a minority so that we benefit, then so be it. Also if america collapses on its own degeneracy the better, as it's cancer to the planet.

Til facts equate to hostile reply, lmfao.

Yea I'm sure you're just ironically racist. Didn't one of your own recently shoot up a fucking mosque? It's not just memes you clown, and it's pretty good damn obvious. You're not fooling anyone anymore.

Yes many on here are Nazis, I'd say about 60%. but if you're are a fashy colored then you will be regarded as an "honorary Aryan"

Any self respecting minority would never want to be branded as second best, second tier or what not, if you do, you're simoly a cuck.

>da fuck
>ffs
Out.

sage

Well me personally I'd rather be branded the second best by the best. Than be praised by the devil and it's degenerate hoard and used as a tool to destroy the greatest civilizations on earth

>are straight up cucks
YOu obviously don't know what this word means.

Dunno the racist memes seem to be mostly from nonwhites, if you look at the HWNDU stream you'll see they're virtually all nonwhite joking about racial purity.

>Minorities are only allowed to have the opinion I dictate to them

Fuck off, Jesus is my savior.

youtube.com/watch?v=3MKFu1bqOS0

>You are just their uncle Tom's doing their bidding.

liberal detected

get fucked

The left works better for you short-term.
Horrible for you long-term.
Because of the batshit insanity pushed by the left, the right-wing backlash will cause you much more pain.
Either that or the left wins entirely in the end, and American turns into another Brazil... But you could probably move to Brazil right now if you wanted.

>implying 99% of the white people on here take the racist shit seriously and aren't just mostly anti-liberals

Why do you shills always, without fail, word your posts in a way that outs yourselves as obvious shills?

>These people will literally never accept you ffs!
True.
But think about this, darkies.
Would you rather be a Sambo living in an orderly white-ruled segregated society, or eat mud pies in a Neo-Haiti?

I think you know the answer. Join us, and let us take up the White Man's Burden once again.

>Trump
>alt-right
lel@u

OP is an idiot shill.

Hitler didn't hate people of other race, he would have actually empower them to free themselves from international jewry by setting an example himself and in some cases, even creating special SS divisions for them to fight commies who occupy their lands.

Hitler was not some crazed maniac, he has repeatedly said he just didn't want them in Germany, you can literally not find a sentence where he said that niggers or muzzies must be eradicated.

Little known fact is that he admired the japanese, admired the Islam faith and british empire. I find it hard to believe he would have indulged in black slavery or fucking black people over either.

Only thing I know for a fact is that his ally, Duce, wanted to grab north africa to build a new roman empire, but those people are sandniggers anyway, not niggers, and arabs conquered that land from romans a long time ago anyway

>inb4 eurgenics
this was popular long before hitler, and especially in america in the end of 19th century.

BOARD OF PEACE!!

Magic space daddy save me, fuck off christ cuck

That's a good boy. You get an extra serving of Chitlins tonight!

You tell me...

>I actually lived in all white areas while in canada.
>And also lived in all "minority" areas in brazil.

The catch is, whites might not like me, but they won't assault me out of nowhere, because i'm not white enough.
Whites tend to carry on with their lives and mind their own businesses. Whites actually accept you if you integrate with their culture.
Of course you will get scorned if you idolize satan (allah) and want to destroy their communities, even a mouse will fight back if pushed enough.
Blacks on the other side are aways on the watch, robbing your house as soon as you leave to work, aways asking gibmedats, and gossiping about their neighbors life.
You won't tell me how things are, I'VE SEEN IT ALL.

Underrated post, OP BTFO!

Fuck off. You can be an American nationalist even if you're a refugee (like me). You just need to set aside identity politics and focus on helping the country you love and denounce the country you escaped from.

Btw that picture says it's the first court session for a CIA informant... literally who?

Op btfo

Keep on Huebro

Yeah they would probably hang me on the day of the rope tbqhsenpai

>uncle toms
what is a group of black people that burn down their neighborhoods for Soros jew money?

As a native american half breed I fully honor the white race for bringing my people out of the stone age. Even though we had our problems it's not like we wouldn't of done the same. It's human nature and I have no hard feelings.
Both of us are now minorities in the face of the scourge races of the world.
I will aid the white man to reclaim their honor and heritage from these leftist demons.

/thread

>keep these closeted white supremacists in check

Oh shit you're right.

But then again, Half my ancestry is Spanish. One day, in the event of The Great Happening, I'll die with the thought that I fought to save my European brothers.

The price of hero is always his sacrifice.

>I don't at all agree with the degeneracy of the left, it's toxic brand of sjw, liberalism, but I do support them over the right wing in America, because as a minority they work in my favour

Woah right wing nazis BTFO we need people to continue blaming whites born 20-30 years ago as scapegoats, and focus on the past, rather than dealing with our actual problems.

Who cares? I want whites to get racist enough to kick out all non-whites so that the third world braindrain finally ends.

Liberals, while they have empathy, are annoying, autistic and cancer. The modern culture they bring forth into the world is something that terrifies me.

If only black people were free of oppression from white supremacists.

You know whites are oppressing blacks because the left said so.

Couldn't be that while black folk are fine individuals, many of them are infact stupid and degenerate. That's racist, we need to be non-racist and blame everybody besides black people for the hardships of black people.

cuck while your ancestors were behind whitey by a couple thousand years(maybe less) the gap would have closed anyway(a few hundred-thousand years is literally nothing in the long run) without whitey making you a minority in your own lands.

Fuck off shill

I'm one of the half whiteys that gets lumped in as " white " now because you've slid the bar so much

I got to deal with mild racism growing up for being light brown and now I'm a burnt cracker to the left and they shit on me as well because I don't go along with identity politics

Suck my dick faggot

t.GamerGatorDude420

THIS IS CTR

so all that needed to happen was modern medicine

without everything that ya know .. happened in or because of the " new world "

A girl from singapore showed me her vag and tits because she thought I was cute and I was super good at pvp

You might need to worry about the whites kicking us half injuns out and coming to cuck YOU

Listen nigger, we know u have a 40 million dolloar budget but fucking kys!

Pol requires all that 40 million 2 even try 2 disrupt us. Go away or bring reinforcements nigger!

If white people didn't accidentally genocide all the natives on pure merit of all the disease they carried with them, I actually wonder if the Natives would not be on reserves today.

Things would have probably turned out more like Africa. Thing is when whites came over, they accidentally wiped out most of the Native population, and well at that point the land wasn't really being used to its full potential, there was little resistance, and people were suffering from poverty in europe... overcrowding was causing the aforementioned deaths from disease.

If the same situation happened, people would act in exactly the same way. When the white man landed in Canada, they could lower a bucket into the water, and pull up a bucketful of fish. Europoors were starving to death regularly at the time.

People always pretend this colonization was inherently immoral. People also pretend for some reason native tribes weren't fighting wars for territory themselves.

I believe the only thing the whites did truly wrong with colonization is they didn't allow natives a real home of their own, just these low value small reservations, where it's obvious no real economy can ever be built. They went too far with the cultural and ethnic genocide.

>because as a minority they work in my favour
ahhh demtards still enjoying their slaves I see.

Back to the drawing board shill. You came off like an autistic horse again. More meme training is needed.

This.

But my race is chinks. I don't like it, buy I believe chink is a strong race. I will never worry about whether I need to fight to secure the existence of them. But I do worry about the future of white people. Since I like to bang white chicks I want my hapa children to live in a white majority country.

I find this strangely acceptable.

>Uncle Tom
>only liberals use that term
Checkmate, we all hate each other here.

Ask a non-white If they rather live in a all-white world or a non-white world. You'd be surprised with the answers you get. Also non-whites(except niggers) are ok as long as they stay in their own country and don't racemix.

Lol I really don't give a shit whether white people accept me or not. I'm a minority and served in the Navy which has opened my eyes. I grew up in liberal commiefornia and i grew up liberal as fuck. I got stationed out in the boonies and met some of the funniest motherfuckers and kindest motherfuckers ever. The irony was that only the nignogs did all the crime and shit.

I'm taking a history class on Japan right now and it literally highlights that they are so successful as a nation because of nationalism and race preservation. Their most peaceful time was when they were most secluded from the rest of the world and only dealt with their own shit and not other peoples shit. Tokugawa era, look it up.

So yeah fuck you and you're retarded sentiments user

t. deplorable minority