Scientist says republicans are biggest threat to America, not Muslims

How would pol respond to this guy? I think he makes thought out points, pol BTFO again

Other urls found in this thread:

jakartaglobe.id/news/indonesia-among-worlds-least-accepting-countries-of-homosexuality-pew/
atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/LI23Ae01.html
webcitation.org/query?url=http://bigpondnews.com/articles/World/2011/08/25/Indonesia_forces_lesbian_couple_apart_654246.html&date=2011-08-26
metro.co.uk/2015/10/03/a-lesbian-couple-arrested-for-hugging-in-indonesia-are-being-forced-to-go-to-rehab-5419863/
youtube.com/watch?v=VIpMgh7aY74
youtu.be/hMkz-Mrxs-c&t=84
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Half the Trump dickriders on Sup Forums are hopine for a second civil war and societal collapse. So I'd say he's probably right

Trump biggest threat to LGBTQIAP

>Scientist says 2 gender system are biggest threat to America, not Muslims.

>Scientist says christianity is a biggest threat to America, not Muslims.

>scientist
>throws sample size = 1 anecdotal at us
N I C E

>Scientist says white armed males are biggest threat to America, not Muslims.

>Scientist says logic is a biggest threat to America, not Muslims.

>anthropologist

Dropped

He's right. White people have turned against the very democratic principle they helped found.

How many letters do they want in that bullshit acronym?

Orlando nightclub goers disagree.

>Wesleyan University used the initialism LGBTTQQFAGPBDSM for "lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, flexual, asexual, gender-fuck, polyamorous, bondage/discipline, dominance/submission, and sadism/masochism"

welp

If we're going purely by per capita, the biggest threat to Americans is black people.
But that's all white people's fault, right, liberals?

>American Intellectuals

Ship this man off to the middle east.
>I have lived on Earth
>Mars is fine to live on

ship him in a crate back to indonesia

"The biggest threat to slave owners is the north"

Democrats dont change....

>though tbqh the south had more of a right to rebel than these fucking marxist scumbags

>FAG is in the acronym

>Half the Trump dickriders on Sup Forums are hoping for a second civil war and societal collapse

We must be cruel only to be kind. Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.

>NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS YOU RACIST BIGOT
>ALL RIGHT WING REPUBLICANS ARE EVIL MONSTERS ENDANGERING THE LIVES OF MINORITIES AND THE LGBTQXOHNMFSGDFJKDSNF COMMUNITY!
This is why no one takes the left seriously

Gee, I wonder what kind of friends a scientist makes in Indonesia.

Fascism must be instituted until order is restored and and demographics fixed. Then democracy can work harmoniously. Democracy was never envisioned for balkanized states

"Muslims in Indonesia Treated me with far more humanity than right wing Christians in the US"

Most of the "right wing Christians" he met probably didn't tell him they were one because he would have sperged out.
Conservatives and Christians have to lay low a lot because of intolerant liberal retards.

politicizing science will be the death of science

CUM

IN

MUM

How can "scientists", """experts""" and Mexican warlocks be so wrong all the time?
It's almost as if their credentials in fields that revolve around theoretics are... No, dare I say, challengable?!

Scientist here. Muslims are the biggest threat to America, not republicans.

See how easy that is?

It's a good acronym that works For All Gays.

This really triggers me

How are women marginalized? The ŗest of these people don't even exist/matter.

>bringing race in to it

RACE

BAITING
A
I
T
I
N
G

>How would pol respond to this guy?

Exactly just like Climate Change is real, three cheers for scientists.

"is x > y"
"is x redpilled"
"did x btfo pol?"

saged, reported, nuclear wasted

Because it's being used as a weapon to bludgeon us into submission to massive third-world immigration?

Notice how nobody asks Mongolia to opens its borders. That's because Mongolia isn't a rich Western nation.

They. Want. Our. Wealth.

I'm not saying Republicans are a threat but if anyone actually believes Muslims are the biggest threat to the U.S. right now or are anywhere close to it legitimately need to consider offing themselves

Sure, a (((scientist))) said it so it must be true.

That's it! I'm convinced now! Drumpf BTFO

>How would pol respond to this guy?

By telling him Political science is not a real science.

Michael Paul Oman-Reagan (born 1976) is an American post-minimal post-conceptual artist and curator. He was named one of Library Journal's Movers & Shakers in 2012, for his work with the Occupy Wall Street People's Library.[1] Oman-Reagan is known for his work around socio-cultural and anthropological themes.[2]

This guy is not a political scientist, nor does he have the gear to interpret it.

>Partisan hack cites anecdotal evidence while trying to haul around his credentials of being a "scientist"
>This same faggot would cry about "You're making the data show you numbers you want to see" if black crime was brought up.
Opinion is worth less than nothing, his role as a scientist is to make use of data, not skew it or rely on anecdotes to make political statements.

He is wrong.

doesn't matter which field he is in, the whole idea of putting the word science before politics and trying to have your opinions regarded above all others because you are a scientist is fucking stupid.

Good cops, bad cops.
Good artists, bad artists.
Good political scientists, bad political scientists.

This guy is a bad artist, not a political scientist at all, and very good at creating Sup Forumsbait

Scientists like Michelle Obama and Neil McTyson. Yeah, very convincing.

scientists. kek

Scientists should never take a step into politics since they're too autistic for politics and they make a laughingstock out of themselves in the long run.

holy fuck he isnt a even scientist

By telling him that's not a question within the purview of science and breaking his nose

>Too autistic to even be a scientist
That just goes on to prove my point

IM A THREAT

HAHA COOL

Why didn't he stay in Indonesia?
Also hyphenated last name is a definite red flag

>Scientist
>a Scientist
>a single Scientist

worthy post

>I've lived in Indonesia

Indonesia is one of the least tolerant countries in the world regarding homosexuality, 93% say gays should not be accepted. Unlike other countries, attitudes are not changing with the younger generation

jakartaglobe.id/news/indonesia-among-worlds-least-accepting-countries-of-homosexuality-pew/

150-strong Muslim mob attack hotel and assault organiser in response to a planned (but ultimately cancelled) international LGBT conference, and another LGBT conference planned for a month later also stormed by Muslims

atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/LI23Ae01.html

Religious police forces lesbian couple apart and put them under 'surveillance', threatening them with beheading. "They must be beheaded and burned... We are actually allowed by our religion to kill them"

webcitation.org/query?url=http://bigpondnews.com/articles/World/2011/08/25/Indonesia_forces_lesbian_couple_apart_654246.html&date=2011-08-26

Any person found guilty of ‘sodomy or lesbianism’ could face 100 cane lashes, a fine of 1,000 grams of fine gold, or almost eight and a half years in prison, according to laws that came into force in September 2014.

metro.co.uk/2015/10/03/a-lesbian-couple-arrested-for-hugging-in-indonesia-are-being-forced-to-go-to-rehab-5419863/

((((science)))))
when will this meme die?

>LGBTAINIGGER
>scientists say
>(((science)))

>>Scientist

"Anthropologist of space, science, and social movements."

Sounds like he has a PHD in virtue signalling and cultural marxism.

>scientist reveal trump's secret plan to build starfleet, more on the next tweet!

>gender-fuck

>indonesia is all muslims
lmao

Send him to Pakistan.

>LGBTTQQFAGPBDSM

LGBTDAJOYECK BBC XTHKNDD A VKKLPTRDHK NV CSFHBV SOCIETY RESPECTS ME

This is familiar

Liberals- saying the word scientist means we win. Trump will fail, this scientist agrees.

Me- my mother is a scientist and she voted for Trump

Liberals- she doesn't count

Anyone else have a similar experience? It's a little ridiculous that people can find one scientist who agrees with them, and use them to frame their shared opinion as a fact. Do people fall for this shit?

Scientist are people, you dumb fucks, with differing opinions and everything. Was there some sort of in-depth study or meta-analysis on this topic? No? Then shut the fuck up and realize your shitty opinions aren't any more valid because you've found a scientist who agrees with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=VIpMgh7aY74

This is the same retard who was triggered because the Oxford dictionary was "sexist" cause the definition of Rabid had "she was a rabid feminist" as an example. He also shat his pants cause the example for the word "Doctor" used "He" and therefore he assumed the dictionary was saying women can't achieve a PHD....

Meaningless words from the lips of a cunt.

youtu.be/hMkz-Mrxs-c&t=84

scientists also have valid opinions mostly only in their own field - of course they can have valid opinions about math and statistics and things that might be tangentially related to their field

but politics is an opinion

My father's a molecular biologist and he is a really big Trump supporter and generally redpilled as fuck

>Black Bloc logo on his photo

I wonder how many Starbucks he has torched.

>my muslims friends treated me well

and what about the rest ? the ones who hang faggots like him ?

>LGBTQIA

What the fuck is the Q I and A?

>being biased on white people - bad
>being biased on brown people - good

What do they want man?

>title threat to America
>source states threat to queers and mental illnessers

The training for CREW must have been utter shit or these guys aren't even trying

The kicker is political scientists arent actually scientists anyway. This comes from an Economist who is also not a scientist

>Indonesia
>Humanity
>Caning a woman for being alone in the same room as a man who is not her husband or relative

haha, ok

Queer
Inter sex
Agender

Send him to ISIS territory

How is queer different to lesbian and gay? And what in the fuck does Agender mean.

underrated

Not very inclusive
> LGBTTQQFAGPBDSMKEK

What the fuck does intersex mean then

I think it means you can just go between being male or female when you feel like it.

>the greatest threat to us
>pic related
>stop the white right-wing

Really gets the neutrons wiggling when you put a visual to it

>my friends treat me better than people i openly hate

damn. really fires those neurons.

also

>""""""""""scientists""""""""""

Queer
Intersex
Asexual

I feel like I know more about their retarded ideologies than their "allies". Sad part is I'd even agree if they weren't such fucking idiots.

(((Scientists)))

1. It's an opinion not a study
2. Queers, women & minorities =//= america

>Through up the classic black on black crime charts,
> black vs white rape charts.
> say shadilay shadiloo communist.

damn it
* throw

Only America could get the based man in recent history in Office and still be more retarded that denazified Germany

>BDSM in the acronym

Fucking why? That's not even a sexualality, that's a lifestyle/fetish. Might as well add the foot Fetishists, fat Fetishists, scat Fetishists, piss Fetishists, and every other fetish in the book.

Hell, why not make a game out of this? Make the longest acronym you possibly fucking can.

>Scientists say White men need to be destroyed for their globalist masters

Shocking, simply shocking.

>I think he makes thought out points, pol BTFO again
I think you're a troll. His points are of the "MUH OPINION" variety. Irrelevant.

>muslims are not bad! here's a cute little personal anecdote about some muslim

Meanwhile there are literal muslim countries who are ruled under islamic values and laws, and they are complete shitholes. And where does he think muslims fall on the political spectrum? They are the most right-wing extreme conservative group there currently is, and they have been at it for about 1500 years now.

>His "friends" do like him more than any strangers in the US

Honestly who cares?

>Muslims treat gays better than white conservatives do
>Who is Omar Mateen?
Also he's a scientist in a field unrelated to political study and political philosophy, he has no experience in what he's talking about

How come a so-called "scientist" doesn't know what aggregate data is

>LGBTTQQFAGPBDSMFAMSEMPAIDESUKEK