Holy shit, did you know this? This comic totally blew my mind

Holy shit, did you know this? This comic totally blew my mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worldwide_Incidents_Tracking_System
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't really care about the terrorism part.

It's the enormous amount of petty and violent crimes that come from their nationals in the west. Why live with it when you can just fuck them off?

Fuck them off?

Did you know that the majority of nigger deaths are caused by other niggers?

Fuck off ShareBlue shill.

Really makes comics lose its fanbase

Have them gtfo.
Deport them.
Remove them from the premises.
Etc.

>only 2.6%
pretty sure that aint terrorism, just """people""" killing eachother.

And that's why you should hate Sunnis.

If you didn't know this. You're a simpleton.

If a comic blows your mind. You're a simpleton.

If nu-ctr thinks because Sup Forums started as an anime board. That using comics would be any more persuasive, you're a simpleton.

>muslims beget terrorism

We knew this already.

They're hardly people.

>most victims of terrorism are muslims
>cant be that muslims kills muslims
>i know it has to be white males that look like fedoralords that kill all those poor muslims
top kek

>5.56 magazine well
>stick mags
>using a caliber clearly smaller than 5.56

This isn't even weaved into the story line in any artistic way, this is just a block of fucking facts stuck in the middle of my fucking comic book, how does anyone tolerate this shit? You're telling me you can't find a way through any literary or artistic device to try and tell me what you think?

Interesting, more info please.

Why would a terrorist mob use conversions. 5.56 or 223 Remington isn't exactly rare.

Sales are going down I hear so I guess they don't.

is dt a 9mm ar

Less ammunition weight, less likely to pierce one target and hit another behind, easier to conceal. Usually carbines like that have a shorter barrel length and stock though

Of course, we knew it. That's why we want them to stay the fuck out of our life.

Yes, I give 0% shit about the terrorism compared to the crime.

Gee willikers batman I didn't know that brawndo has electrolytes!

its almost like sand nigs will kill anyone around them

this is fucking stupid though. muslins in muslim countries are still usually looking to kill those other then themselves be it christian/alawite/turks/yazidis/kurds/shia/sunni etc...

Yeah and the more we have in the west the more of their terrorism will be in the west

>terrorists are literally A FUCKING WHITE MALES from MRA
BRAVO

Looks like realistec depiction of whats happening in Baghdad.

>Black spy disguised as muslim tries to spy on some western run facility in the city.
>Blackwater recognizes her as spy, since black woman pretending to be muslim and not covering a face obviously would be a spy
>chases her shooting around hitting random civilians
Just as in reality.

Not sure what the terrorist facts have to do with it though, since while its correct - its muslim on muslim terrorism, mostly for example Sunni blowining up shit in Baghdad, Kabul or Pakistan.

Does this comic want to say Saudi Arabia needs to be bombed for supporting salafist ideology?

>muslims are the first victims of islam
>the more muslim a country is the more attacks

>this somehow constitutes an anti-islamophobic argument
>this somehow is not the best argument one could make against islam, that it does not protect its own, let alone kuffars

Yeah we know, that is why we don't want all cities to be predominantly muslim. Why is that so mind boggling?

>most acts of terrorism occur daily in predominantly muslim cities
Gee, I wonder why.

I'm sure that when you're the victim of terrorism that could've easily been prevented by restricting immigration from high risk nations, this knowledge will bring you relief.

> Anatomy in that last panel

>"Do not worry, " Abu Hajaar says as he opens my throat with a dull knife, "I mostly do this kind of thing to other Muslims."
>As the blood gushes out of my veins and onto the hot sands below me, my last thoughts go out to these poor misunderstood people. "I hope no one will think these men are just violent barbarians... Islam is a religion of peace!" is the last thought that echoes through my mind before it fades completely and I am swallowed by the abyss.

>RaHoWa Evropa 2019: A new Ben Garrison's series.

Sup Forums has been raided pretty much every second since September 2016. It's why I mostly avoid this place now.

Go back to jackdurden.com nerd

>all that bombing and terror done in the west?
>yeah that's only 2.8% of all of it. The other 97% is where muslims all live together!
>greencard pls

kek

>run away from people shooting at you
>lead them into a crowded area
>other people get shot
>their fault not mine

Fuck those cis white males

And this is precisely why muslims should be contained in their own countries.

> A mere 2.6% of terrorist acts are committed in Western countries
> WE NEED TO CHANGE THAT!

nobody posted the jap shit screen cap?

it's loading painfully slowly

>the first victims of terrorism are muslim

We fucking know right, muslims love war so much that they have been waging it among themselves since they've existed. Which is why we must pull it out by the roots as soon as possible, not only in Europe but everywhere.

>shit
Why did the switch the ethnicities of the operative and the people chasing them?

No. Post jap shit screen cap.

Such moves.

Will the war between Kekistan and Derpistan ever end?

I can't tell if this is an edit or not

>Filename

KEK

I thought this was a parody at first but nope, it's real.

comics are for fags, into the trash you go. I wish i could piss all over some weebs chink comics while it watches and cries

I'm not a Muslim and I don't live in the middle east. It's only that 2.6% that concerns me.

>its ok for us to bomb and murder you because we also do it to ourselves
shit man that's like german logic
>its ok for us to destroy europe with rapefuggees because we're also destroying ourselves

So they commit daily acts of terrorism in their own countries, and we're supposed to accept them into ours? Why?

my sides

>Terrorism is more common wherever there are large amounts of Muslims

Really oodles my noodles.

>Most acts of terrorism occur daily in predominantly muslim cities

Gee, I wonder why

>the chance to die from a terrorist attack is proportional to the muslim density

thank you comic book, I try to avoid them anyway

>Interesting, more info please.

Rifles chambered in pistol calibers are quite common, especially among sportshooters

So more muslims equals more terrorism? Really makes you think..

>most acts of terrorism occur in predominantly muslim cities
>let's turn all western capitals muslim

what?
they don't look like muslims

looks like Secret Service is trying to catch some muslim terrorist in a shitty US neighbourhood full of muslims after an assassination attempt on the POTUS.

This comic totally blew my sides.

look by how much they missed her
either they are on the same tier as storm trooper or this muslim girl trys to point their fire on purpose on civilians

yeah muslims killing what they believe are fake-muslims

2.6%? that's not so bad! I think we're pretty good with being attacked by muslim extremists only 2.6% of the time, and if we let them kill each other, who cares, right?

wtf i love terrorism now

this is not gold,
its platinum

I tried to make it better

Visualization of

lol fake news

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worldwide_Incidents_Tracking_System
lol get educated

It's not just terrorism or crime, it's their influence on society at large the mentality and attitude they bring with them and the ideas they propagate and try to enforce. They do not douse their own daughters in acid and kill them to commit terrorist attacks but because they acted western or worse got with a western guy.

Let's entertain the whole multiculturalism is good shtick and pretend it could work. How do you expect to have a tolerant and open society in which one side rather KILLS their women than let anyone else get with them, while actively treating those of other group as filth that is good for the taking.

And as their numbers increase, so will the terror attacks and all the other things in the west. The only reason they mostly target other mudslimes nowadays is because they killed pretty much everyone else in their countries. Most minorities are gone or on the way out. Can't kill non muslims when there aren't any in large enough numbers to matter left.

Statistics out of context, emotional response yada yada yada. You're a good sheep OP.

>the majority of terrorist attacks happen in the nations where the terrorists come from and those that border it
Wow
Color me surprised