How does a white man get a girlfriend in the age of the Zionist occupied government promoting a culture of white...

How does a white man get a girlfriend in the age of the Zionist occupied government promoting a culture of white genocide?

Hold her down

Be a man. Get fit, get a decent paying job, be able to provide.

Its pretty fucking simple

I don't want a gold digger or a girl who only likes me because she thinks I'm attractive.

I want a wife who loves me for me, with the same values as me.

>I want a wife who loves me for me
nobody will love you for you. women want a provider

How can you expect so much from a woman while not bringing anything to the table yourself? They have standards too

>1-800-COME-ON-NOW

>girlfriend
The gf/bf dynamic only exists to encourage girls to be sluts.
You wamt good woman find a quality family that has a daughter and ask the man of the family permission to court her for marriage.

move away from the city and live in a rural place. All rural places are 100% white and most people there are conservative.

I go to an art school for some fine arts classes there in my rural town and had a drink with them on one birthday party, and when the art school teachers shifted the topic to politics, they were all redpilled on immigrants and racist as fuck.

Gradual red pill.

Go to church. You'll find her there.

Rhodesianbro gets it

Unless we somehow return to a society where women can't vote and obtain positions of disproportionate power (to a woman's ability), the best bet is to wait for AI sex/waifu robots with artifical wombs. Even then expect vaginas to autistically screech unless society finally encourages everyone to make them shut their fucking holes

>tfw no gf thread
is that way, faggot

im fat, poor, dissabled, and small 3in dick, but working on education. I got one by simply deciding to be nice, kind, calm, and supportive of one who was down, depressed, and lonely. also russian trap bf means i get someone who would hate to be hurt again.

If it werent for white women Trump wouldnt be our president you fucking cuck faggot beta permavirgin

Coming from a female ... just be a decent guy. Don't be a pussy, be a man. But don't disrespect her either. Mutual respect and decency. Have a sense of humor and a goal in life.
Society wants to give us a false impression of what it means to be a man or a woman. Don't fall for it. Just be the best person you know how to be.

it's impossible. gave up 5 years ago.

I'm trying to figure that out. Moved to a small town and don't do much besides work. Small town so no online dating but i'm too autistic for real life dating. At least I make good money.

Kiwibro, just get a fat Maori girl up in Northland and live on the benefit for the rest of your days, easy peasy.

You can't make a blanket statement like that without appropriating the context, and removing every woman demographic from the pool, not just white women.

Let's put it this way, if women couldn't vote, would there even be a HIllary v. Trump race in the first place? You're not looking at the whole picture.

Solid advice.

>be able to provide
Lol no.

No you dont understand. Thats exactly what Im saying because if they couldnt vote we wouldnt have had the numbers.

Come back to reality, were all waiting for you

Impossibru, if you're not Russian. Try restarting your life as a black or hispanic.

There are no women on Sup Forums. Nice LARP

Start with voting Winny.
Here in New Zealand we're not as bad as other countries so if we secede from the US influence (maybe with Trump in charge it's not necessary anymore, but still) we can actually become a decent white country to live in.

There are far, far more than youll ever realize

As soon as you all stop larping as mgtow faggots youll realize that qt conservative white girl youve been searching for was right here all along, and its your fault she didnt speak up

You are a degenerate, hopefully you won't breed with said "woman".

GRAB

>You wamt good woman find a quality family that has a daughter and ask the man of the family permission to court her for marriage.
Does anybody in the US actually do this? I doubt the practice even exists in Mormonland, let alone the rest of the country.

This

No, you still failing to understand the point I am making only proves my initial point even further; every single woman is literally THIS STUPID

My brother in law asked my old man for my sisters hand, but that was after they had been dating for a couple years

>I want a wife who loves me for me
You want a man then.

get the fuck out of this country you worthless mgtow autist degenerate

If you want a wife who is good be a man who is good.

>be lesbian
>get gf
>redpill her
>watch other lesbians get butthurt cause 99% leftwing retards
>gf stuck with smaller datingpool cause so many are tumblrtards
10/10 would do again

Travel to Asia

>Don't be a pussy, be a man.

Jesus fuck I wish there was a mandatory program for cunts that forces them to follow this doctrine for a year. Maybe they'd stop dishing out this "advice" from a position where all is expected of them is to exist.

Just be yourself :)

Just be sure to find someone who isnt brainwashed into being retarded