Israel Appreciation Thread

I think a great time of friendship is coming for us and our neighbours. All the European people are in full support of you and your struggle with the number 1 ideological enemy which threatens us all being Islam and subjucation in general. Israeli nationalists are just as welcome to me as any other, may a thousand years of close friendship come remain between us and be renewed for another thousand years thereafter.

Other urls found in this thread:

etymonline.com/index.php?term=Britain
youtube.com/watch?v=c4WO7g2VOac
pastebin.com/TnX6KFTG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gas the kikes race war now!

KYS

Can you Jews all just promise to quit being fucking sneaky as fuck

That's like asking a shark to stop swimming. It would die. The jews will be our allies for the moment until it is revealed that they were initially the one pushing all this shit onto out nations because they wanted us to do their dirty work for them. Goddamn sneaky jews

You sound like an escaped mental patient.

What do you mean?

No my dude like I legit wouldn't mind them one bit, they're a nationalist and ethnocentered high IQ people, but it's just so painfully obvious how psychopathically sketchy most of them are towards Europeans, constantly working against our interests one way or another to advance their own.

Leftists generally are sneaky and devious in nature, not Jews generally. I enjoy my western liberties, and those useful idiots working for Soros and other globalists are the issue, this game is above the level of just simply race and history, but a conflict of ideology, and what course the world is going toward. Israeli's, the jewish nationalists, the one's who oppose soros and the leftists are on our side but people are so stuck in their way, its hurting what is and should otherwise be a friendship that can have real positive changes for the planet.

You enjoying your stay in London Benjamin?

lol good goy

u anglos are jewed as fuck, but stop fucking trying to jew other people holy shit

((((BRITannia)))) (brit = oath in hebrew fyi)

((((big BEN)))) literally benjamin

this, look at their fucking rat faces

they're not even human

OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR ALREADY

Gas the kikes, race war now!

KEK Speaks

wake

the FUCK up

yes israelis are different but globalist but they still have brackets around them, why the fuck cant u see

its fucking scary how jewed some ppl are

WAKE. UP.

we have ID's on Sup Forums you know

Faith in God is blind faith. The abrahamic religions put forward a concept of total enslavement of humanity, all of them. Jewish people, modern day, israeli people, don't want a society ran by superstition any more than most of us in Europe. I want a society of secularism, critical thinking, but protected by a strong institution that will fight tooth and nail for our freedom. Isn't that the basis of why we're in an ideological war with Leftism and Islam? This is an ideological fight that Israel has been fighting for as long as we have, the trouble is, the left have polluted most people's brains even the right into this crazy israel hate.

etymonline.com/index.php?term=Britain

than* globalists

fucking samefag scum K Y S

and?

this doesnt even say where the word ((((BRITons)))) comes from

>if want to mossad me remember my posts are ironic
What kind of English is that, you disgusting desert dweller?

nobody still posted this, whats wrong with Sup Forums today?

its 10 am and im very tired

If you want to mossad me, please remember that my posts are ironic.

happy?

Jews are no ally of mine. They said as much, themselves (pic related)

fuck off kike

Good goyim

FUCK OFF

YOUR RAT NOSES AND DIRTY HANDS WONT REACH STRAYA KIKES

Id appreciate them with one nuke exploding over Tel Aviv.

>Jews meme Trump into white house
>(((???)))
>Profit!

Shit b8

>that flag
Time's almost up, Shecklestein.

Senior Bullock no here, go away or I KEEEEEEEEEL YOU!

None of these fucking things you've posted in there are conditional of being Jewish you fool. You really have no credibility when you post things like the arafat picture and the whole barrack muslim shindig, because these are examples of favoring the Leftist and islamic apologist rhetorics. As for espionage, name me one country that doesnt have an interest in it? I said Friends, not butt buddies. The Saudi's have their claws in America more than Aipac lmao, but you wont be complaining about them or the Chinese will you? You are just locked in and focused on hating the Jews so badly you cant even see who the real players on the Monopoly board are.

>that shitty dated meme
>libfag wording all over
You shills suck ass at this kek

>None of these fucking things you've posted in there are conditional of being Jewish you fool
>As for espionage, name me one country that doesnt have an interest in it?
no comment

That crazy religious kook is from the stone ages himself, and lives his life as such. Thats why he's basically the Pope for a small group of complete religious nutjobs, not secular, nationalist Jews. He represents a dying force in the world, which is Religious outlook, and Religious authoritarianism. Many verses can be found in both the quran and the babylonian talmud, which are by our standards as modern day people including for jewish people, completely outlandish and fucked up. That goes for the Old Testament too. You dont seriously believe that every jewish person studies and lives by that shit do you? Nor does every secular humanist who's values are rooted in christianity, live by the sword or die by the sword because some book that was the originator of their faith tell them to do so. Simple.

You can't deny the freak had a lot of influence in Israel, the Israeli lobby needs to back the fuck down from our politics.

Also why is Saatchi spending 60 million £ on fighting right wing ideology in the UK and ignores shitslam?

Sort out your priorities Jews, you're breeding the enemy you fear so and have been doing this for decades.

Wow. Christian Bale would literally spit in your face dude, dont insult the man by using his memes on me.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4WO7g2VOac

W E A K
E
A
K

trips should always get a (you)

Thank you, at least someone praised them.

No doubt about it, he has friends in israel, friends, and like pastors, religious leaders who advise the President in crisis, it happens. It doesn't mean he runs Israel, or has a say in military operations or foreign policy, it means he gives spiritual support to some members of their cabinet. The guy is still backward in some of his beliefs, but lets face it, he's not much different from some nutty Imam. There are secular non-religious and nationalist jews in israel, there are also religious jews, who dont believe in that shit, its a fringe outlook on the rest of the world that came thousands of years ago, there have been many like it, and most of them except for Islam have all faded away.

I don't take issue with Jews or Israel, but I do not like the influence they have on our politics and within our media, that shit needs toning down, I don't want crap about "they are successful", they need to be responsible, they are causing harm by what they are doing, not only to white Europeans but to Jews as well, you secular Jews should do more to call them out and rat them out and criticise them instead of doing what Islam does when one of them decides to go "ackbar" and saying "DINDU NUFFIN". Contain that shit and you'll have no problems, fuck Jews don't even have problems in this country (not by whites anyway) and some bullshit antiSemitism law is introduced and yet we are expected to bring in more mudscums (who are the ones being anti Semitic) and they aren't even punished.. White people get punished.

Stupidness, Ovadia was a piece of scum btw that had a lot of influence on Tony Blair.

Hey dipshit, listen up dipshit. Those two women in that picture would tear each other apart just on the basis of their conflicting ideologies. You just look at that picture and think all jews must be the fucking same because some of them were or have been influential lefties, well so are there many influential white and non-white lefties, and they, the lefties, are the problem.

he just keeps giong, wew lad

You sound like a goddamn Israel Zionist kike

Come on tho, the Saudi's own this racket when it comes to the media. Hollywood was founded prodominantly by a few notable groups ran by jewish people. You know what? I love films. And the bulk of the films that have all these pro this or thats that you and me dont like, are not down to Jewish mind control, its down to a politically correct leftist society, which has its ideals founded in 60's cultural movement and its gone horribly fucking mutated in the last few decades. This is far beyond the a topic of race in the grand scheme of things, this is spiritual warfare, vs. a conglomorate of dangerous and wealthy parties, many of them are foreign, such as the Chinese and the Saudis. And guess who the Left are in bed with? Both of these parties. Who are they not in bed with? The Israelis, considering that most of the anti-israel rhetoric, comes from where? THE LEFT, AND ISLAMIC COMMUNITY.

wtf i love beady little eyes now

Trump is proud to have Jewish grandchildren. Ivanka Trump has married a successful and decent Jewish man. Good for her, good for Trump. She's happy, he's happy, they're all happy and its none of anyone's business.

>Been owning mudslimes for over 60 years now
>Nationalists
>Oasis of civilization on generally shithole middle east
>Economy and military grandmasters

memes aside, I consider Israelis based and valuable allies against them muzzies.

And so you should.

House of Saud is Jewish you know? Just come the hell on, you know that Jews are way over-represented in media production and banking and finance and anything that can influence opinion or alter people at a personal level.

But again, that's not to say I hate you or your people. I just think that you, the blacks, the Muslims, the feminists etc should stay the fuck out of whiteys politics. That's all, it's fair no?

European democracy's do not support illegal occupations. Fuck off.

Come on, if you were living in the Middle East for that long, its no wonder you'd come up with some seriously fucked up ideals. Its taken thousands of years to shake them off, and the fight for critical thinking is still raging on. This is a fight that you, me, nationalists in Israel are fighting against. Israeli's are highly sceptical of religious fundamentalism, having dealt with it for so many years. History aside about the palestinians, the Israeli's have turned a piece of shit desert into a literal Oasis. We have ALL our shops there, ALL our businesses are there, and THEY are consumers for OUR products. They are mutually in agreement with our liberal and western values as a majority. Don't be shaken up when people cherry pick some videos of insane stone-age grade thinking bible bashers say. There are insane religious freaks everywhere, they are a problem for all of us and future generations.

FPBP
Shit bait, faggot.

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

We agree then.

Fuck you, you are one fucked up asshole for posting that ISIS shit here and saying that shit next to it. Your mother is probably one of these fucked up ninja costume outfitters. Fuck you, i hope you get a real nice air strike surprise soon.

Yawn, you are so adorable cupcake.

It's the FSA. You know, the ones Israel is conducting airstrikes against Assad for and openly providing field medical care?

>Cupcake

Fucking liberal trash virtue signaller drivel.

Maybe early on in 2011 2012, but now? Why bother when America and Europe stepped in? You have the most glorified black man in history and hillary, and cameron, and merkel, and sarkozy, and all the other globalist pricks who kicked off the arab spring to blame for such a horrendous fucking mess. Israel, and im not an israeli, or Jewish for that matter, has had serious problems with its neighbours thats not uncommon knowledge. There were several attempts by the Syrians, and the arab league to invade Israel. The Israeli's would obviously then have an interest in Syria, being that they hate each other more than anything. I personally think Assad is perhaps the bravest man on the planet right now for fighting foreign elements that are trying to destablize the last soverign arab nation, which used to be a holiday resort before this madness, and they are for better terms, Assad's syrians, largely secular and modern people. I dont condone Israel's involvement in Syria in terms of making Assad's life harder, but i can also see that strategically, they have had a beef with syria countless times.

You may want to look into where those chemical weapons the FSA got their hands on came from, Saudi manufactured.

Very mature of you faggot

I enjoy my western liberal values, yes. I oppose anyone who wants to take them away, that includes the Left, the Islamists, and any conglomerate that threatens it basically. Your shit memes from that fucking horrible game Wolfenstein will not save you here.

Well done, you posted a picture which proves nothing in reality and only fulfills your delusional belief that 'the jooz run everything', pat yourself on the back for being a useless cunt.

You fuck off cunt. Europeans, in the future, will not support jihadist sympathizing fucks like you. Smell the coffee consider yourself redpilled

If they can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

They really should give Palestenians a country. Install a puppet government till they learn to lead themselves

Fuck you limey bastard. Its about time you fuck off from the EU. We don't want you cunts here.

Literally nobody in the netherlands supports your fucked up islamo-marxist idea of the failed european union. I say this again. Fuck you, I can't wait for my pal Geert to win, its going to be great.

Restore the netherlands that i know and love, Partij voor de Vrijheid.

I don't understand this one though.
How can globalist corporations gain money from suffering muzzies?

You are going to look forward to using Gilders again.

Yes, goy. Cross my heart

My country is much better than your fish and shit eating country. I'm so glad you English fucks have finally left. I would rather have civilized Muslims than you drunken assholes here.

You're assumption that Israeli air strikes are intended to hit civilians deliberately is false. The difference is that islamic fascist who went into a bus and killed every innocent person on there was doing it to deliberately kill innocent people. Its no different than any terrorist attack that occurs in the western hemisphere, same tactics, same fear, same fucked up ideology. Long over are the days when you can wave your pali pals liberation flag around, they are in the same boat as ISIS and fundamentally always have been. No excuse.

this is no better than the IDF propaganda you see on facebook

Make note of the part where you said 'civilized Muslims than you drunken assholes'.

You are obviously a muslim. 99.9% of expats in the netherlands are there to improve themselves and work, unlike your useless ass who loves the welfare. You do not speak for the Dutch people, the vast majority of whom love the English and vice versa, a pathetic attempt by you.

> le mudshits are "fascist" meme
Every single time. You don't even know what that means you greasy kike

pastebin.com/TnX6KFTG

I'm not a Muslim, but i have seen how your subhuman types behave here. No comparison.

Ah ofcourse, you're referring to that shithole called Amsterdam, which is basically not a dutch city but a haven for drunken and disorderly behaviour from tourists. Maybe you should try London, its not quite as sharia as you would love for say a city like Utrecht but im sure you will fit right in, they all suck the EU cock like your pathetic ass too btw.

Drunk and disorderly English fucks. Why cant you just smoke a joint and shut the fuck up.

You dumbass mother fucker, its Irish, Scottish, not just English, its American, its basically every european asshole and american who's never sipped a pint in his life that goes there. Why dont you just shut the fuck up about it, Amsterdam is a clean and orderly city compared with most here, and we dont have a problem with the dutch people at all, nor do they with us. You are in the minority among your own people dumbass, nobody wants this EU shit anymore, they want to drink together and enjoy their freedom together, so if you dont like it, you can fucking fuck off to Johannesburg or Islamabad, your choice cuck.

>Civilised
>Muslim

Pick one