Fashcore: Fascist Style General

How to dress fashy without going full swastika t-shirt/weird biker caps?

What does the sartorially aware fascist wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/172757?gclid=Cj0KEQiA_eXEBRDP8fnIlJDXxsIBEiQAAGfyocQEWX434CgGEffNvqbXGaGJLK4ZP5ZWnYQEe6h8T2YaAtnQ8P8HAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jJskTFbZPTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

European style bathing trunks, which leave NOTHING to the imagination, and socks with sandals. Maybe sunglasses too if it's really bright out.

frosted tips

Red underwear out on my blue tights to match my red cape. My haircut is similar to John Travoltas in Greece.

Bump

posting inspo

cheap rollnecks that won't rinse all your NEETbux and still look good. ( I own some)

uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/172757?gclid=Cj0KEQiA_eXEBRDP8fnIlJDXxsIBEiQAAGfyocQEWX434CgGEffNvqbXGaGJLK4ZP5ZWnYQEe6h8T2YaAtnQ8P8HAQ

kekd hard. best post ive read in a long time. thank you sir.

If you think of the / a e s t h e t i c s / of the Empire in Rogue One, something like that

Also inb4
>(((Rogue One)))
I saw it with a grill losers

Classic Autistic Anglo. Just classic.

If you wear a tie on regular basis you're a fedora. If you wear a black tie at anything but a funeral or tux event you're fedora.

The 90s were full of fashy clothing styles. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold approved.

Forgot pic.

>thinks people should dress according to a roleplaying movie
>calls others loosers.
Something does not compute here.

Speaking about style and fashion..

Holy shit that's aesthetic.

Well I suppose you could throw on an old bundeswehr uniform and cap, a spare set of headphones, and then drive your tiger down the street. To complete the fascist look, I would recommend finding some communists to shoot.

doc maartens.
Hugo boss.

can i get a quick rundown on this pic

who is this man and how is he related to the Bogs?

Klebold the jew? No you want him to stay aways from trash jewish clothing like Calvin Klein and Michael Kors

I don't know the rundown, but his name is rodrigo alves. I think he's the bogs protege.

I just meant that they pretty much adapted this fashy Matrix style clothing when they did Columbine.

A E S T H E T I C

dress sensible lads

loose enough to conceal gear but tight enough as to not hinder you in a athletic situation

this includes keeping your shoes tight and not having pants that extend below the shoe

if you wear hats make it a straight bill or a tight fit skullcap beanie no loose hipster shit and no bent hick bills on hats

if you wear shades get them fitted so they arent loose and get tinted or reflectant

wear darker tones to naturally blend

navy blue
gray
black
deep green

formal or special
white

itll really pop because you normally wear darker tones

clean shaven or a tight beard

dont get a goatee or just a mustach unless youre italian

buzzed or withing 1-2 inches of hair

if its longer slick it back

long sideburns are cool but keep them even and neat

boots or utilitarian shoes (tight fit for hostile scenerios)

edc
-knife
-first aid in car
-tools to repair vehicle in trunk
-small rations in vehicle
nuts/seeds/grains/oats protein bars beef jerky water bottles

functional phone with a nice battery(heavily modified in my case)

i bring lunches for work and to the gym these are just for emergency if i skip lunch or someone else is hungry

im normally a loner but im always alert and ready to respond to fellow citizens with our cause

watch out for our brothers on the streets

forgot to mention

dont wear graphics on your clothes or advertisements

unless its your own business

we arent shills for (((them)))

cargo pants are good or jeans

if they are shorts make sure they cover the knees

lastly pockets are a good thing to have

women have purses and we have pockets

be equipted for your scenerio boys

also always have a small flashlight and a pen and pencil

lol its so cute when you try to troll the fash
the fash is eternal
praise kek

remeber functionality

be utilitarian first and foremost

a belt is a nice choice because it can be used to assist in climbing or as a splint or to subdue someone

a watch is only good if you can wear it and not worry and itll still work from bumping in door ways and into concrete walls or w/e

>cargo pants are good
no

Good shit
Agree 1000%

NEVER WEAR NECKLACES OR NECK KNIVES!

these will be used against you in a hostile situation

if you do insist on it then have a slip knot tied on the bottom and the top

even then its risky

if someone gets you from behind off guard youre pretty much done

this is another reason to not wear loose clothing

leo, emt, fireman, and militants use them?

im just trying to privide options here brother

i dont expect you all to constrict to a uniform that you dont agree with

Unironically this

Get a tight one of these and start lifting, get a goof defined chest and keep good posture and you will look great

Seriously, not even kidding this is a good choice

agreed, very functional and aethetic.

specially up here in the northern states or alaska

cheap is also another thing to note

dont blow all your check on clothes like a women or a black or even a mall ninja

be sensible with cost
at the same time.

thats why we must functional

we represent the workers party

>cargo pants are good

Only if you want to let people know you have autism and will succumb to coercion. Jeans are the only answer.

What has style go to do with anything?

I just wear whatever is comfy, generally baggy shorts and a t-shirt because it's hot as hell here.

I don't need to advertise my political opinions through my clothing, this is leftist-tier bullshit.

High wasted boot cuts are the way to go. The ultimate conservative look.

leo, emt, fireman, and militants and vets all have autism?

agreed

try not to get a too washed out blue though

It all depends what you're doing. Any clothing will fit certain situations and look ridiculous in others.

Take care of your body, dress appropriately for your lifestyle and stop cosplaying Oswald Mosley every time you go to the shops for a pint of milk.

Fishermen don't have autism if they wear fishermen's overalls.

But if you wear one in the street people will look at you.

Thoughts ?

>Skinny pants
>Acne

Bad b8, nigger.

>I'm going to make Columbine like a joke

Came here to post this

Fine if you live in a ski resort

Women wear their watch on the inside of the wrist so they can look at their nails as well.

Only tacticool faggots do that shit.

Wear your watch like a man.

DEATH TO FASCISTS

No skinny jeans

Also drink lots of water and please stay away from any unnecessary sugars

Buy some skin soap that takes the excess oil out of your skin, and get some Clean&Clear Acne cream

>If you wear a tie on regular basis you're a fedora
Oh hell no. I hate the whole fedora meme. There was never a better era for men's fashion than the 40s and 50s, including the hats. Unless you want to go all the way back to the late Victorian era.

That said, what do you all think about pic related?

I use cetaphil but I also eat Mcdonald's everday because I work at Walmart.

NVA looked completely unironically better

honest question

>Doc Martens
Skinheads wore these in the 90s --> branded as autistic meathead/junkie shoes now. I still think they're nice looking

>when you read on wikipedia that they used to be popular with all sorts of hard working people due to the sturdy soles, even women
hail fucking victory #NeverSneakers

Always embarrassments from the US and here going on about "fascist" attire, it's so fucking homosexual. Go wear something normal that'll fit XXXXL and 52 waists

I wear a tie on a regular basis because I have a job.

Will high waisted trousers ever make a return in male fashion?

>going out Snowboarding
nah/he looks like a petty bank robber

Nike Roshe or Kaishi and joggers

Aesthetic and functional

It heavily depends on your ethnicity/nation. Obviously you wouldn't dress like a German military inspired outfit, or Italian if you aren't those. I believe you must create your own image derived from your nation/ethnicity. For example a Canadian likely would use the RCMP uniform as a base and mod it slightly.

>when feminists ruin fucking everything
we have to wrestle them off of them (and Nu-Male 'male feminist' collaborators) first

>women have purses and we have pockets
Utility vests can also be great. I've seen some that just have clever inside pockets, even one that's RFID safe to keep credit cards etc.

I like to wear a very occasional touch of red. I also have no problem with mustaches, as long as they're not ridiculous--too tiny, too large/flamboyant, what-have-you. Classic ones don't bother me at all.

Obvious point, I always keep a flashlight in the car as well, and batteries. Camping lantern as well, and rain gear.

>dont wear graphics on your clothes or advertisements

THIS

>NEVER WEAR NECKLACES OR NECK KNIVES!

totally agree, the only jewelry I ever wear is my wedding ring or a watch, though mine is utilitarian not really jewelry

>dont wear graphics on your clothes or advertisements
This is near impossible since (((americanization))) only gives Brand Name selections in swedish clothing stores, lest you go to dindu Binco in the ghettos

>If you wear a tie on regular basis you're a fedora

Or gainfully employed.

>a black tie

>mfw this brute is literally confusing an actual black tie and the term "black tie" in relation to formal dress code

>when you and the squad looking fresh af

Hopefully. I'm already seeing high waisted pants in some movies and tv-shows and sparsely in the public, but much more prominent than it was like 5 years ago when skinny jeans just dominated. They feel so g-d damn conformable and make you feel way more confident.
Nu-males specifically wear low waisted trousers with the pants cut to the ankle area.

>I still think they're nice looking
Yeah, I like plain docs because they're fucking comfortable and durable. Basic black. I've had one pair for literally over 20 years, they're still good. I think the Made in England ones were better.

Speaking of graphics

>DIY pressings
Is this still possible these days???

>not wearing a discrete meta-fashy symbol such as Mountain Peaks

How did he become so fasionable?

Goddam what the fuck happened to Sup Forums

>DocMartens
>Skinheads

That can't be right. They were more of a thing for Seattle bands in the late eighties and early nineties. Go for them.

Lad trust me I'm a poorfag, Its hard but try to eat a better diet

I'm going /FullJew/ here and been on a diet of beans and rice with mixed vegetables and beef for the past few weeks

My skin is practically clear, but you seem like you dont have as oily skin as I do.

Try to eat a salad or something, you have good genes, put em to use .

>muh looks don't matter

Even shabbosgoyim among the Liberal Arts programmes in the U.S. make sure to rock the ___for them___ uniform [f e m i n i s t b a n g s - h a i r c u t] + facial piercings look in unison

:^)

Oh sorry, I wrote out of a swedish historical context, we had the archetypical Skinheads* donning them w/ british brand jackets (think "Stone Island") throughout the 90's into the early 00's

*regardless if they were politically NS, S.H.A.R.P. or other kinds of

what do you mean?

have you ever been kicked by docs, they're the best for street fights but they're hard to run with

What a faggy thread

Will try to do my best. Thank you user.

>French
>Calling anyone a fag

Kill yourself.

We have some e-shops that specialize on plain clothes without logos, also if you buy clothes in army shops, they usually lack any kind of advertisement.
But beware! You will be targeted by a PC-Police for not clothing like a nigger (well, at least in Germany).
youtube.com/watch?v=jJskTFbZPTg

Old DMs were better quality though. Maybe the Made in England one are still ok.

Unironically, reddit has the best advice. On /r/malefashionadvice .

>Sup Forums thinks this isn't degenerate

What's the appeal of dressing like these retards?

>. They were more of a thing for Seattle bands in the late eighties and early nineties.

>Go for them
The UK and some of the Nordic countries _do_ sell even a vegan (!) lookalike, so they're perfeclt memeable with meta-NS, ecofascism, preservationism, rightist Bio-Politics etc

>if spineless Leftists can wear these then why the *expletive* can't we

before anyone ITT eventually goes off about "Muh degeneracy", I'd like to interject that healthy eating is beneficial to the metapolitical project. Ecology is not something to be used for achieving Leftist/Communist depopulation-of-Whites or settling with (((researched and funded))) substitute vegetarian products that still transfer money to the (((usual companies))) :^):^)

>certain vegetarian/vegan products gaining traction ___amongst NORMIES__ once jewry hijack the companies enough
look it up

>hurr it has to be slim fit durrr

Shit advice.

I almost refuse to believe that picture is not staged. Rammstein as nazis? Kek.
Well... the chick on the left has some very nice tiddies at least.

Thanks brah, I'll look into those!

spontaneous thought

>le millenial redditors
>those using linux
>reducing bloat in their desktop/window management (compared to Apple/M$ operating systems)

>... not reducing bloat in their clothing
Even the oldie pics of Mosley etc in the OP seem more "Less Bloat" compared to much of today

>their children are calm and they like to help in the community
THOSE MONSTERS

It's very practical and low-maintenance if you throw out some of the meme stuff.

Work on the face man. Greasy and pimply will go away if you look after it proper.
Your face is the focal point of the entire dress since it is contrasted against the black. Get the face right and the clothing will follow.
That being said, you're looking like you are going skiing.

>Umbrella corp dindu nuffin

>muh LARPers

>do you ever see normie centrists giving Tumblrina leftists any flak? [no, because they both serve (((the same political ends))) ]

You look nice user. Very handsome. Love the watch

Like this.

ok

Thank you sir