Idiot burger here...let me in on the scoop of the french elections...is she gonna win?

Idiot burger here...let me in on the scoop of the french elections...is she gonna win?

probably not, the first election she will win but the second she will most likly lose

Fair enuf. I don't know anything about European politics tbqf, but I hear her name enuf to become invested in. No one knows if she is gonna win ofc, just trying to guage what more europeons think.s

Yes she will win

kek wills it?>

French Trudeau will win

Maybe Kek didn't hear you...? KEK WILLS IT!

Kinda like Trump and the primaries?

We will do it.

Nah Le Pen is mightier

The US system is always 1 vs. 1. If you don't like the one candidate, you vote for the other.

European politics is fucked because they use systems that allow politicians to manipulate the outcomes so that mob rule doesn't win.
France has a two stage round. So even if nationalism wins round one, she has to win round two also, and that means anyone who voted for all other different parties can now vote against her.
Germany has so many different political parties that get varied amounts of votes, they just form coalitions to win. AFD would need >50% to reach power, otherwise all other parties would join together in a ridiculous coalition of far left and center right leaning parties just to avoid a nationalist party. European systems just don't allow things to happen like in America.

Could you imagine Trump winning if he was against Obama again? Lots of people who wanted Berney voted for Trump because Hillary was so despicable. Would they have voted for Trump if Sanders had his own party? Yes, Hillary would have got a lot less votes but if the DMC and the lefties joined together in a coalition with Berney and Hillary, Trump would have lost. The US System is just better, because it actually allows for change. The only thing that fucks up US politics is that, more often than not, democrats or republicans, they are two sides of the same coin. You voted for or against abortion, gay rights etc, but the economic and global path that the US walks with regards to foreign relations and war is fairly consistant.

I know a lot about french politics

Fillon is not dead and could win (typical conservative but not redpilled

Macron is leading polls but overestimated IMO (libtard, even if not considered a true leftist)

Le Pen could win against Fillon, but I think she has less than 10% probabilities

BTW french mediatic system is more powerful than yours in the US. If they want Macron elected then it will happen

I dont know how to explain that

for now Macron embodies change, but people could be scared to vote for him at the last moment.

The problem of this election is that Le pen is very likely to go to the 2nd round. Which means we could have this retarded Hamon winning the election by just having 25% of the votes

Good news then, because she clearly has a chance against him

also, with those 25% of the votes comprising of a shittons of migrants, we'd be under leftists and shitskins rule.

this is pathetic

as someone who is somewhat out of the loop, why would germany not vote for her ?

as a country do you like forced diversity or is it just guilt still hanging over everyone ?

really crazy to me

she very well might, polls trying to bash her still puts her in first place, the other guy on the right is caught up in a corruption scandal, the left primaries elected a buffon, she's got an avenue+ the whole "far right=nazi" merchant trick does not work anymore

>Less than 10%
>"1.2% chance"

hamon va faire cinq pour cent hein, les vrais gauchistes vont voter melenchon et la gauche caviar va voter macron, il y a aucun scenario ou hamon peut gagner