There is an increasing rate of racist/whitenationalist men marrying asian women because "they hate white women"

There is an increasing rate of racist/whitenationalist men marrying asian women because "they hate white women"

What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They fell for the jew propaganda.

They don't hate them they just don't want to have to listen to them. pay them, feed them or clothe them. Asians are a more practical breed and any man with a tight budget knows this.

Checking in. Korean gf. She's almost as racist as me.

Blue eyes value is about to hit the toilet who gives a shit. Anyone without green eyes might as well fuck a goat.

It's white women who won't date us. Getting a white woman who's at least a 7 (read: attractive at the bare minimum) is damn near impossible what with Tinder and shit like that.

It's a lot easier to get an attractive Asian gf.

Some men just marry a woman who's best for them regardless of race.

Depends on where she is from. I spent 3 months in SEA and "dated" a working girl in Thailand. All she did was beg me to give her family money for their bullshit ass problems.

Their hapa kids will side with minorities. Dating and having kids with Asians if you're white is a bad idea. You're only creating more white hating mongrels

nice try but no

serves you right for looking in a country that gets a majority of it's income by fleecing tourists.

It's not impossible to find an attractive white gf.

It is almost impossible to find one who hasn't had cum in every orifice in her body and done the most depraved degrading shit imaginable with her previous boyfriends though.

But that's "all in the past now" right?

This

Why the fuck would I bust my ass trying to get a 6 or 7 white girl when I can get an 8 or 9 Asian girl with less effort?

White Nationalists and Asian women/ nonwhite women lovers are the same group - ugly, beta subpar Whites who feel insecure.

I take it you're not aware of the new procedure.

Green eyes value is about to skyrocket

What happened is that white men can't compete anymore.

that reminded me of a little gem

Do roasties shame men because they want to fuck them or are they just genuinely evil?

Asian women are very submissive and open, they don't judge you immediately or if they do they're willing to get to know you before they make up their mind, it's refreshing after having to deal with the BS from white women, especially in Anglo-Saxon countries.

The Jew's plans worked perfectly.
That's what's going on.

Your offspring will despise everything about your whiteness. What's the point of having kids with an Asian only for your kids to actively hate white people with a passion.

I don't know what sluts do but you people greatly overestimate how many women are sluts and retards. There are good ones too but you people need to get off your ass and get them.

but green is the most creative colour

It's pretty much fact that Hapas don't like their white parent for being white. Why do you think people with half white half other race side with their colored part?

Yeah, white women are totally great catches at the moment, it's so attractive that they demand in loud harpy voices that we accept every short coming they have from being wider than they're tall to have batshit insane spiritual or political beliefs, all a while expecting a brad pitt look alike to swoop down and completely revolutionise their lives.

Seriously, this shit puts everyone off white women. When they're not like this, they're so hot that you literally have to bully them into interacting with you. That's horrible. I don't want to treat someone I'd intend to fall in love with like that.

So it's either "please bully me" or "please accept my completely inequitable standards."

No. Just no.

Yes, not all white women.. but there's a reason every woman not like this has a boyfriend. They're fucking gold, you don't drop gold because a lump of shit demands you treat it better, you hold onto it like it's.. gold.

you're not a white nationalist if you're willing to raise non-white kids

yeah I suppose if you have literal garbage genetics you might as well squabble about "ideologies"

what a joke bunch of goat fuckers

I wasn't looking I was just casually hanging out and fucking a hooker. Kind of used her as a tour guide/getting Thai prices not farang price card. It evened out the money she saved me by not getting overcharged by cabs and other stuff. So basically just fucked her for free and ate lunches with her.

Why do virgins care so much about who to fuck?

Too many people from /r9k/ here

From seeing r/Asian_masculinity it seems they hate their mom more for giving them the Asian genes and teaching them that White males are superior to Asian males.

looks like darryl betrayed us

Except jewish men love marrying non-whites, while jewish women are single whores who die barren

single white women dont know how to shut the fuck up

This is the most hypocritical post I've seen on this board in months. If you're a white nationalist and have non-white kids. Only for your non-white kid to hate everything about you and white people. Is their really a point to have something that will only despise you and not love you at all.

Quads confirm. You heard the man, permavirgins

I like white women's bodies, I just don't like their personalities. Asian women know their place, they work hard and work your dick hard.

White women are jealous

> fee-fees and cummies made me reject having White children

Yup, worked like a charm.

> Destroy White women, make them insane and undesirable, make them traitorous and hateful
> Destroy White men, make them weak and effeminate, make them disillusioned and desperate

> Introduce non-Whites
> Brown men for the women: Aggressive, dominant, violent
> Appeals to the modern Western woman you've created
> Asian women for the men: Modest, submissive, sexually-starved
> Appeals to the modern Western man you've created
> Attractive women reject advances of effeminate numales, seek BBC and Muslim veils
> Strong men reject hostility of aggressive nugals, watch anime and seek Asian dolls

Congratulations!
You've destroyed the White race!
Shalom!

MGTOW poison, nihilism, years of race mixing programming, or all around giving up.

It's an unacceptable option unless you're avoiding having kids and are just willingly letting your bloodline die out. Otherwise you're producing mixed kids that will have identity issues, resentment, and all the other problems that tend to follow, PLUS the complications that hapas face.

Always remember, the end goal is to sustain or grow native europeans. If you're not having white children, you're not doing all you could be, regardless of everything else.

Daryl is a white nationalist?

Hapas are more likely to have mental problems. Why do you think there's so many half Asian criminals and psychos out there in the world?

Checked

The Jews' plan was not necessarily to save themselves, merely to destroy you.

And as Israel still exists - and will continue to exist, thanks to its nuclear stockpile - with miscegenation laws and genetic testing to engage in right of return, they Jews retain about half their global population in a highly-ethnonationalistic state that cannot be easily destroyed.

Meanwhile, you destroy yourselves in response to the processes they put in motion - their own diaspora population may share the same fate, but they are sacrificial lambs for the slaughter, and this is a-okay by the standards of international Jewry.

Excactly. This is really terrifying, especially because I used to be (and somewhat still am) attracted to Asian women for this reason.

You can be a racist (a person recognizing differences between races and having his preferences based on that) with an azn waifu, but how can you be WN? A fellow traveller sympathizer at best.

Yet your half white offspring will actively try to kill you or itself. There's no point in being hypocritical like white chicks and race mixing.

They have self-hating mothers, and get raised with white costumes and feel the effects of not being 100% white in society. It fucks them up.

oh so literal garbage genetics with even more garbage genetics

who gives a fuck

If you do not have green eyes you are literal GENETIC TRASH

>Green eyes
>Not Jewish

Oy vey good one schlomo

>immigrant women getting bleached
>full white features within 3 generations
Lol get fucked yellow boy!

I thought this was the way things would be too. But I used this one trick that the heebs won't tell you. Thats how I found my gf who's a 8.5.

Only 2 races on Earth are capable of creating and sustaining civilization, the Aryan and the Oriental.

The Spic/Muslim can sort of keep a civilization going but can never improve it.

The nigger destroys anything it touches.

The jew always lurks to seize the achievements of others.

It is rational and necessary for the most beta of White men to mate with high IQ orientals.

This is literally how it works. But you hear beta-cucks swear up and down that it's different.

>Impying Hapas will reproduce

That's pretty rare, Most Hapas cant live long enough without trying to kill themselves.

Which is?

>There is an increasing rate of racist/whitenationalist men marrying asian women because "they hate white women"

Examples?

Enjoy your white hating mongrel offspring buddy. Hope it was worth it creating something that hates you with a a passion.

dumb fuck

Only 1-2% of the entire human population have green eyes.

The light green eyes are most common in Iceland, The Netherlands, Scotland, Ireland, Estonia and Scandinavia.

What did "a white europe" ever do to me?

Dude marry a harpy instead of the woman that loves you because it's your duty. Dont forget the alimony checks and buying 2 tons of food for her fat white ass

90% of white women I ever met were horrible people including my mother and sisters. If racemixing means white women will die out, I'll have 15 children with pooinloos and riceniggers before I die

If you mate with the yellow plague because you can not attain an intelligent white woman.

You should save your seed for the tissue.

Pic related, my proud forefather fighting the Asian menace.

Having kids in this day an age is not a possibility. I will dump my gook gf and marry a white woman for kids once white women learn to behave. Until then, no kids.

Because both of those things are wrong and they are incapable of thinking more critically than their penis could.

>mongrel?

>PLUS the complications that hapas face.
>Most Hapas cant live long enough without trying to kill themselves.
Can someone redpill me on Hapas?

daddy liek

You saved yourself from years of paying money to give your child mental help. Thats smart unlike most white men with Asian gfs/wives.

Rich that plastic would look down on mud.

Because asian women are more feminine than western women. For me it's the only thing I ask from a woman. Feminist and other marxistbots are either just emulating male behavior or acting gender-neutral and it's the worst turnoff there is.

>marrying at all

Fucking morons.

They hate Whites and are suicidal. Most of them don't reach 30.

Lord knows how these men must justify it to themselves "she's honorary!" "the kids look kinda huwhite I suposse".

Does anyone know why hapas are always so deranged and fucked up?

I had a Korean gf, she was the same but highly aggressive

why be racist against a good race?

Its really quite pathetic.

If you are attracted to Asian women, as far as I am concerned, its not better than being attracted to niggers, or even children - its a weakness of your psyche that you would seek to espouse, demonstrating an inability on your behalf to rationally override your fee-fees and desire for cummies.

That is literally all race-mixers have to fall back to:
> muh cummies
> muh fee-fees

White men who mate/marry/fuck Asian women are no better than White women who mate/marry/fuck niggers and Arabs, who are themselves no better than adults who seek to mate/marry/fuck children.

You're disgusting degenerates, traitors to the core, espousing treason born of personal weakness of mind, body and spirit, and your mongrelized offspring will be the physical embodiment of your sins: ugly, weak, and prone to insanity.

You have nobody to blame but yourselves, for though the Jew has laid this trap for you, it is you who is too weak to avoid it, and willingly seek to enter into it.
Die.

Your kid with her would've been a murderer from what I can tell.

Never have hapa children.

Over 6'
Used to model
Can shit all over leftists with my racial pedigree
Feelsgoodman

ITT: Permavirgins who are witnessing the perpetual diluting of their beloved genepool

Stay mad, boys

happens a lot

This pretty much

They're tired of white women's bullshit.

Jews may be the ones creating the white men hate but white women are the ones driving it.

i resent the truth in this post. Not because you said it, but because its unfortunately true.

You are so demonstrable of the death of your people and nation, I don't even have to say anything more than to bring attention to it.

Die.

>tried of white women race mixing
>does the same exact thing

Way to be a hypocrite buddy.

What in Sam hell

My Asian gf actually says she's okay with me cucking her with donated white woman eggs. She understands the hapa mental problems. I think it might be a trick though. Rice Jews are sneky.

>6'
>Feelsgoodman

Why on earth would it feel good to be a manlet?

At least she realizes it, unlike most Asian women.

WMAF IRL

Fuck off, asians are honorary aryans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan

"Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them." - Senpai Himself

What? Where did you pull white women race-mixing as my primary concern?

It's the vilification and ridiculous glut of expectations.

No one gives a shit if you like you're jew BLACKED cuck garbage, faggot.

>Floyd Mayweather disrespected Jeremy Lin because he's Asian? Dude, come back when your people learn how to be human.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Your quote is encouragement against racemixing.

You fool nobody.
Your eyes are brown, your skin jaundiced.

Excuses. Sorry, it's still racemixing.

> You could have this but instead you chose to throw your genetic heritage down the drain with a kid who will barely look like you
White women may have their problems but don't fall for the propaganda that Asian women are perfect and feminine, just find a woman who you can work on to improve, any good one is drawn to strength and will respect you if you're good and try to break through the bullshit.