Serious question, since when did Sup Forums, a sub with pro-hitler leanings start loving King Jew?

Serious question, since when did Sup Forums, a sub with pro-hitler leanings start loving King Jew?

r/The_Donald raids

>Australia

I shouldn't even reply

Because for the first time we are on the same team as the BULLY

Sad ain't it? I guess he's done more good for us than bad. He certainly made being a fashy goy more popular

the torah predicts the death of Bibi. so I really have no clue what the fuck is going on

Ben did nothing wrong, he was a good leader who put his country first.
Fuck Palestine.

This. Only underage newfags from The_Donalds and JIDF fell for the kikepill

we don't talk about it

it's called cognitive dissonance

AKA hypocrisy.... The very thing tumptards accuse the left of.

Isn't reading it horizontally just the words that are literally already there?

When the Left started hating him.

Sup Forums is full of fucking hipsters.

damn, it's like a lot of different people with different opinions post here and with time there are new anons who also have different opinions posting here. baffling.

Trump is fucking making deals with Saudi for nusra safe zones and isn't banning the Islamist Sunni countries, just a bunch of tiny or irrelevant countries, and both the right and left are flipping out over his "Muslim" ban.

It's just a distraction for him to suck more Israeli and Saudi dick. At the end of the day turns out he's no different to Hillary.

No one here hates Netanyahu, at least not unironically.
It's mostly just the reddit, leftist and CTR shills that are trying to divide the Trump supporters.
This board has always been a pro Netanyahu one.

Since the mods deleted all the HWNDU threads, alot of the regulars fucked off because of the blatant censorship.

>sub

Nearly got me

Sup Forums is really a Nazi super computer trying to gain sentience.

Trump supporters ARE reddit, you complete fucking degenerate.

>sub

He's pretty handsome. I'm 25% jewish by the way.

>sub
sage

the torah in hebrew also predicts Trump getting elected. you can read the torah backwards, forwards, diagonally and side to side and get incredibly interesting results. the torah is a spooky book man.

>Trump Loves Jews
>The Jews control the media
>The media hates Trump

It just doesn't make any sense.

Maybe the Jews don't control the media.

revelation 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

the synagogue of satan is the catholic church, and roman catholics are the jews.

the only crime of the jews is denying christ
the rome of the catholics is distorting his image