>I don't want to let that particular place know

Well Sup Forums? He said it's not chyna

youtube.com/watch?v=ahp1zv2G2_Y&t=2m30s

Other urls found in this thread:

deccanherald.com/content/451325/what-keeps-obama-awake-night.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

emus

Probably talking about Iran?

Whether or not it would be the the obvious country it would still be improper for him to say so i would think.

Except Obama was trying to restore ties with Iran. I think it's Isreal or Pakistan.

Its probably California

B-but user, I live in California

hmm

Its Saudi Arabia

Joint funding deal after irans militarization tip-off, Yeman seems to also disagree with Saudi's on their international deals.

Expect a bolstered military someplace in the middle east after one of the countries dog the other.

where can i find the full interview?

>I was a little surprised, but I understand.
Hrmm.

Israel. Without a doubt in the world. Israel.

yeah bill o'reilly said its pakistan

Could have been Russia. But our military leaders would say Israel.

Im sorry but trump is too soft.

What USA needs is an injection of a Stalin 2.0 vaccine to purge it of......unruliness

Didn't Obama say Pakistan keeps him up at night? Either it's them or Turkey about to fuck the EU with refugees they know they can't handle.

pre presidential stage, trumped acted sober minded

after pres stage, looks like he is on some sort of mind control drug.

his essence isnt there anymore.

No you stupid anons. It's Yemen. It is known that Obama hates Yemen and has been attacking it non stop with drones during all his years. I am sure Trump ordered the strike after Obama told him that.

>Bill: Why do Democrats OPPOSE...OPPOSE your orders for protecting American citizens from foreign criminals?
>Trump:Because they think that's their voter and..
>Bill cuts in: You know what's fascinating when i watched your inauguration...

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN. TRUMP KNOWS THE REASON FOR OPEN BORDERS.

It's Porkistan, the cancer of the world.
deccanherald.com/content/451325/what-keeps-obama-awake-night.html

It was either Turkey, Israel or Saudi Arabia.

Germany

O'Reilly said he THINKS its Pakistan.

it's antartica. that's why trump was a little surprised but understands.

the same would apply to australia though i guess.

3 contenders for the Middle east and Europe:

Israel: It has a nuclear program and bare minimum 120 nukes for its infamous Samson Option which is the annihilation of all its neighbours and Israel itself should Israel fall to invasion. Its behind the destabilisation of all its neighbours in an effort to create its "promised" Jewish empire which is why Netanyahu is cosying up to Trump and Theresa May to make a Triumvirate of Zionism. It makes sense to ensure Israel survived in order to guarantee no nuclear holocaust in a region inhabited by 460mn people and would trigger another 1.1bn into military action against the west.

Turkey: The rise of the Ottoman Empire is happening again. The second most powerful member of NATO is shifting its priorities and ideology and purging society of people that don't agree with the direction the country is going.

Russia: Far more powerful than the media will admit. Putin's plans are far reaching and its been rumoured for a while now the Baltics could be the one to watch in 2017. British military has already sent a memo to NATO about the threat of Russias new armour divisions surpassing any NATO has and admitting due to cuts the Russian military could take out Britain's entire fighting force in a single afternoon and all of eastern ad northern Europe(Scandinavia) could be swallowed up in less than 7 days if a full scale conflict erupted. Due to the sheer numbers on Russia's side not counting the Chinese support.

Mentions to Saudi Arabia,China and Pakistan aswell.

The things President Trump must have seen already in classified briefings and dossiers. Wew lads. I wouldn't sleep at night.

been out for over a week that it was north korea's "uranium enrichment programme" obama warned him about

The country that's the biggest threat he couldn't say is the biggest threat, because then they'd know we considered them a threat. That means it's one of our false allies. Either Israel, Pakistan, or Saudi Arabia

north korea is a bluff. if they have a weapon that was fired at the USA, the USA could destroy it and no harm would come to the USA. the only danger is that the USA respond against russia once a nuke is launched before they can call russia (which is what would happen) and find out it wasn't them.

S Korea getting destroyed by N Korea would mess up the world, but it wouldn't really affect the West in a doomsday way.

I think Obama named the Jew