My girlfriend is cheating on me on an online video games and im hurt

I have met her nearly a year ago, but I met her on an online game called final fantasy xiv, not real life. We just really had a lot in common and became really attached to one another. We agreed not to cheat on one another, real life or in-game. We agreed that we will meet each other in real life this month, but I decided not to anymore. Why?

It's because I was told by an extremely trustworthy friend (with picture evidence) that she was doing something called "ERP" (erotic role play) with another guy online. But...why must she ERP while I am offline? Why not tell me about it? Why isn't she seriously committed to a relationship? I ended the relationship with her, and it really hurts. I thought I finally found the one, but it was just wishful thinking I guess.

I don't know what to do from here, I can't stop thinking about her. I am just lost, and I need to vent, I'm sorry.
P.S: I know sexual urges happen with everyone, but I don't believe you need to cheat on your significant other to accomplish that. That's what masturbation is for, right?

TL;DR My girlfriend cheated on me on an online video game when we agreed not to do that offline or online. Am I being selfish, or am I in the right for feeling this way?

Fuck off Aussie. The Leaf has gotten two of the greatest gets in history, and no number of shitposts can ever top that.

kill yourself

Before you say that this is not pol related, keep that in mind that jews invented video games, and this is a product of it.
They are trying to cuck white boys into video game girls, while Jamal is outta there breeding with your females.

>dating through videogames

You're a fucking idiot and deserve whatever happens for trusting online women. If you aren't a beta go find a woman to fuck in real life

Is reading Harlequin novels, cheating too ?

Reddit.com

Is that you Chris?

Kill her.
She broke your heart, now break her.
Do it.
Now.

I remember Guild Wars 1 and wandering through Granite Citadel late at night on a dead server to find two LARPers having cyber sex, I told them both to fuck off and die but they just carried on.

Fucking weirdos.

>ff14
I feel sorry for you.

>falling for the 3dpd meme

>see post
>see flag

Sage this shit into page 10 and beyond

>being so beta you get cucked by a landwhale in a fucking mmo

Wew lad

Tfw i was 8 and had a gw1 gf

I miss you sometimes S.T.A.R

Kill her, kill her online pretend-sex mate, and kill whoever invented whatever game that is.
Then kill yourself.
Then kill them again, in Hell.
Do it, scum.

show me

Did you ever play in halls? I usually stayed on American servers because European ones were full of Germans/Spanish spamming the English speaking channel. Sometimes international but that was usually full of Koreans/Russians with their crazy symbol language.

This.

DO NOT FIND SOMEONE IN GAMES TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND / WIFE.

I used to do a lot of ERP. 100% of the women I did that with were married. It was so easy to pick up chicks online. Often it would lead to skype sessions where I would see them naked.

If you find a female in a video game world (aka a gamer) she is going to be hit on by thousands of guys constantly.

So find a female who doesn't do that. Same thing goes with social media. Her fecesbook is going to be filled with all sorts of guys looking to get laid and looking up women in their area to hit on.

That is the world we live in today. Best advice I can say is find a female who doesn't do all that.

On a side note I am trying to better myself after being a scumbag for so many years. I have deleted all video games from my computer and are focusing on working out and reading. If I want to find a good woman I have to be mentally in a state of mind that I can deal with her and not keep looking at the yoga pants and ugg boot sluts.

Lmao

This is some good pasta

10/10 Made me laugh.

>make a character on that game
>stalk your girlfriend
>announce on the public chat whenever she starts ERPing
>?????
>profit

Dude literally every chick and her sister has some form of social media. It's the easiest and most convenient way for them to fulfill their most primal female instict, seeking and gaining attention.

Islam is a terrorist ideology.

kys famalam

Jesus christ

this is good

tfw my friends first gf was when he was 12 with some random chick from NY on habbo hotel