Orthodox Jew (((Sup Forums-related))) AMA thread. I dont feel like making a new time stamp cause its a waste of paper

Orthodox Jew (((Sup Forums-related))) AMA thread. I dont feel like making a new time stamp cause its a waste of paper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ToviaSinger1
hirhome.com/israel/perfidy.pdf
truetorahjews.org/engdownload
henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Febuury
what did he mean by this?

How can you read the Torah and not realise that Jesus is Messiah?

>דוס מסריח
>Gas yourself

Its a tau'ut sofrim (printing mistake). Thanks for seeking out clarification.

Because its a crock of shit

Check this out when you actually want to hear the truth:youtube.com/user/ToviaSinger1

what does jews think of feminine benis and cute boipuccis

>printing mistake
if you used a printer, choose a better font with next time.

Who is the worst Jew alive and why are they George Soros?

Cut the curly locks off, they look ridiculous and tell your rabbi I want one of those amazing hats to clean my chimney stack with.

Thanks.

Jew AMAs are terrible. How can we expect a jew to tell the truth?

Do you practise satanic rituals in secret and sacrifice children?

>Cut the curly locks off,

Never. Women think Im insanely sexy and I know I get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more postive attention from femmes.

You are just jealous. Payos testify that G-d takes an especial delight in me that is reserved for Israelites....

>>Gas yourself
kek

Redpill me on the apparent division between Israeli Jews and the gay little neurotic faggot Jews we have who seem to want nothing but the destruction of western civilization?

That you are a faggot and a shitposter, typical Australian/new zeland poster. why are all posters from there complete retards? The australians I met in the US are hella chill.

Jews are not a monolithic people, and this is why our world is horribly broken. Because the Jews aren't united in serving Hashem.

You have funny hair nerd

I'm not Jewish, but Shekhinah dwells within me. Prove me wrong. You can't.

Sure thing, son of perdition.
>Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Youre an immature shit poster that doesnt contribute to constructive public discourse (Redundant, I know) and the reason why this site is complete shit. Because of your collective cancerous shitposting. Go get a big boy job.

>Shekhinah
Stop being a heretic.
>t.Baptist

How do you pronounce the following:
Qadosh Qadosh Qadosh Adonai Tze’va’ot Melo Kol Haaretz Kevodo

just read it

>its a waste of paper
Sounds jewish to me.

No but masturbation is like that according to Kabbalah. Its very bad for your soul is what it means.

Insane attention whore, this fucking guy has made this thread at least a dozen times by my count and he doesn't even respond to interesting questions. If you don't sage this thread, you're a nigger.

kadosh kadosh kadosh adonai sssay vah oat me low kol ha ah retz key vo doe?

What does it mean?

why do your people want to flood the first world with the third world?

You won a golden star

>implying i want jew lies straight from the source

build oven

Check out this book, theres a part where the author calls out Soro's father:hirhome.com/israel/perfidy.pdf

More (((free))) e-books here:truetorahjews.org/engdownload

tell the truth. are you one of those JIDF-posters?

Based Mathias Rex is B A S E D

What's wrong with foreskin?

>Women think Im insanely sexy and I know I get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more postive attention from femmes.
Your blow up doll isn't real my friend.

Holy holy holy, Hashem (Master of) Legions (Referring to the malakhim, his emissaries that are reflected in the physical world as the objects and phenomenon in creation), the world is filled with his signifiance (the word kavod come["glory/honor") comes from the word "keved" meaning heavy, something that carries weight i.e. is important)

>Its very bad for your soul is what it means.
I'd say sexual repression and deny yourself basic biological need is a lot more destructive to your soul.

lol you are in denial. do you think I give a fuck what a limey thinks.

btw the queen is a devil worshipper and the royal family are a bunch of wankers.

naw, thats the path to degeneracy. You are tragically deceived and I pray to Hashem that He opens your eyes to the truth,

>For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come

>When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.Behold, I have told you before

What's wrong with uncut cock? It's the way your cock naturally is.

>do you think I give a fuck what a limey thinks.
Yeah, otherwise you wouldn't bother responding.

>btw the queen is a devil worshipper and the royal family are a bunch of wankers.
So they have that in common with you Moloch child dick suckers then? You should love the royals!

Next time Hans puts the oven on, we're not going to turn it off.

Not really, you justify having a mutilated dick and being sexually repressed which is actually bad for you, because you follow the advice of some beta virgin Rabbi that's only sexual contact was sucking the blood from a baby's circumcised cock..

That's the reality of it all, you're still going to burn in hell though and no amount of curly locks or circumcising is changing your fate. Tell Satan I said hi.

How does it feel to read this and know that soon America Babylon will betray Israel and the children of Israel will be carried off as sex slave after their parents are murdered, and their infants are dashed against the walls?

Prophecy also states that those of you who survive will take refuge in Petra.

They follow a God that requires blood sacrifice, they used to slit goat throats (devil worshipers), it's why they were kicked out of Rome... They are scum, dirt, filth and devil lovers, which is why they are going to burn and they know it, they're going to burn hotter than a bunch of kinders in Auschwitz. Funny shit, silly Jews backed the wrong player.

>And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
What did the bible mean by this?

Das jüdische Volk wird alle anderen überleben. Wir sind ewig. Selbst wenn der Herr uns zum Gericht bringt, ist Er immer noch bei uns. Unser Vater im Himmel wird uns niemals verlassen, auch wenn wir glauben, dass er uns verraten hat. Das Schicksal gehört uns. Die ganze Welt kennt sie tief im Innern ihrer Seele. Und es tötet die goyim innen, und das ist, warum sie uns hassen.

My god you're greasy...

Also, isn't that why Nachman was so obsessed with it?

Breslov is its own derekh and historically was considered radical and dangerous. It is only meant for a spefic group of people who can handle it. Its a trainwreck what breslov has become. Rav Nachman is now just a pop culture icon (by the way, in the yeshivah world, no one calls him "Rebbi." R' nachman himself said he didnt want to be called a Rebbe)

hey Im sorry for not answering your questions. I need to use the restroom first.

kek.

WAS HABEN SIE GESACHT SIE LITTLE BITCH? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I etc etc etc...

But you are going to burn, your kind used to sacrifice goats for the devil (the goat being a symbol of the devil btw). YOU GON BURN IN HELL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>wasting precious expensive water to flush down poopies

You're not a real Jew. Get outta here faggot

How about you fucking jews fuck back to the middle east and stop trying to get back at european white people for not heating enough ovens

The Baal Shem Tov says the whole world is a mirror...

What's your opinion on this?

henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html

History and the present along with scripture states your kind are going to fry and the devil is going to enjoy tormenting you for eternity.

Go figure you fucking Moloch worshiping demon. You all even look like demons with your disgusting haircuts and your retarded glasses and uniforms of Satan.

Death to you all!

lol of course the Arabs love talkinmg shit.

Listen to me Akhmeds. If you try fucking with me, I will mace you, and when you are on the floor, Im going to drown your face in bear spray. Of course, you people have no honor and will attack me in a group cause your cowardly little bitches. Go blow your imam.

#MAGA

Also, please answer me: what is the problem with foreskin? Uncut dick is the way your dick naturally exists, and cutting it is destroying how God intended for it to be.

let me use the restroom, sorry i procrastinate alot. this is a recent issue. fuck me for fucking up my own shit.

You listen to me Moshe, I'm as fucking white as snow with blue eyes and blonde hair.

You're the dirty stinking Arab with your disgusting greasy shitskin hair and turd mixed skin and brown eyes so you suck on my uncut dick and choke on it you little nigger.

>implying only muslims hate ur kind
You greasy pubic haired, hook nosed pimplefaced kid i dare you to visit my country, there will be a nice solingen oven waiting for you

Why do you mutilate babies penises? is it some kind of mudslim/jewish/nigger paraphilia? are you even more stupid than your iliterate subhuman ancestors practicing the same barbaric ritual in 21s century?

I asked him this four times and he didn't respond...

>I'm going to attack you when you are on the floor
>you people have no honor.

Jewish trickery
Pretty sure he got offended and run away

Yes.

Genuine question, why do you guys have to have that weird hairstyle and how it is related to ur religion, whats the difference between normal and orthodox jews, i heard from a normal jew u guys were agressive ?

>Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times. Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard. Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

>Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness. Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD.

>Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

It is symbolic of blockage our khatai'im (spiritual shortcomings) creat that prevents us from having Hashem being mashpiah us (From the word "shefa" meaning outpour, an outpour of influence, granting Divine assistance in discovering Hashem's shekhinah (His obvious revealment in the worldworld bringing shal'la'vah (authentic inner tranquility, like that of a baby nursing from its mother), breaking through the boundaries that confide us, revealing the inner "Soul" of the universe (Hashem)

>Shekhinah
>implying God the FATHER has a feminine nature
This blasphemy is why Jesus was upset with you Babylonian mystics in the first place.

Making up shit for your LARP while being completely oblivious to the message.

"I call heaven and eath to witness that anyone, man or woman, (((GENTILE))) or Jew, free man or slave,can have ru'akh ha'ko'dash (Divine inspiration). It all depends on his deeds." (Tanna D'Vei Eliyahu Rabbah perek 9)

It is my heartfelt prayer this message finds you, and I deeply apologgise for not sending it sooner.

Anyone reading this, please screenshot for posterity

>henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html
I enjoy Reb Makow's articles, but he is a nutjob despite being extreamly brilliant. But he is fucking delusional and I pray he does teshuvah for rejecting his glorious heritage.

I'm uncut. What are my spiritual problems?

Why do you keep posting hitler and why do you hate christians so much?

What in that article is untrue? Cultural Marxism is clearly a product of kabbalah.

Rambam (Maimonides) writes that foreskin causes a person to be more sexually desirous and we remove it to prevent societal degeneracy of people who use their sexual organs as toys.

Dude, Makow is fucking insane and subscribes to Gershom Sholom-tier bull shit that was debunked bt people hold on to it because they want to remain heathens and have sex with their moms or whatever.

I'm not talking about sex. I'm talking about spirituality-wise.

When people accuse the Baal Shem Tov or Chassidim of being closet shabbtai-tzvi cult members, know with certainty this person is doing the work of Satan and you need to cut off all contact with this emissary of tu'mah (spiritual pollution causing the death of the soul and diminishing your spiritual power)

Okay, but how does my foreskin spiritually damage me?

Dude, at the end of the day, we dont really know. All these things the Torah says is just to inform you what direction to take your life in so you can have the ultimate praise in the next world.

Torah says Jews are not to destroy your peot (corners) of your head. The esoteric teaches that there are special positive benefits in long payos, (But only people who are on the level to have payos)

Isn't there some significance between getting your dick cut and Adam?

I dont hate christians, I just inform them that their beliefs are empty and foolish.

I keep posting here cause I rep the truth and I know I have homies on here you want to hear the truth that only I can deliver.

Please explain why it's not okay to kill non-Jews. Other than dinah malchuta dinah. (The laws of the government are laws.) Also, where's the source for DMD?

He's making a joke. One of the common ways of solving contradictions in Talmud is to say that there was a printing error.

>cause its a waste of paper.

Jew confirmed

I do it for free.

What do you think of this Israelposter?

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

Also, is Trump good or bad for Israel?

i was also born a jew but was never religious. I'd like to believe in a form of god but theres too many christian sects to choose from ;_; and i have some occult tattoos idk if that matters

How big is your penis?:

Yes. Foreskin was the result of his kheit, which he did with his mouth by eating the fruit and blaming Hashem for giving him a wife, showing a complete lack of ha'karat ha'tov, which sealed his judgement and he was thrown out of Gan Eden.

This is hinted in the gematriah of milah (מִילָה) and peh (פֶּה).

Milah: 40+10+30+5=85

Peh=80+5=85 (

(This gematria I found in the Sefer "On The Eighth Day) by R' Eliezer Ginsburg.

No, it isn't. That's Zohar, and Zohar is barely canon. Brit Milah is literally a sign of the covenant with God, that's all there is to it. You could maybe say that it's a medical procedure, through the sentence 'Through your blood you shall live'.

What do you prefer with your tendies? Freshly harvested wheat, or biscuits? (Loosely quoted from a famous Gemara that I will bli neder [without obligating myself' citate in another post in this thread.

Nothing. Non-Jews don't need to be circumcised. You did not sign that contract, you do not hold that obligation.

Can you give me a quick rundown on Jewish salvation?
How are people saved from their sins, and how do they enter the kingdom of heaven?

Jesus Christ is a true savior. He died under tortuous conditions to absorb our sins, and especially you fucking Jews if you repent.

Don't forget that you Jews are the Christ killers. You Jews -- Edomite and Khazarian with obsession with the filthy Babylonion Talmud that was the caused the Spanish Inquisition and Martin Luther's anti-Jew rant in the famous pamphlet "On the Jews and Their Lies".

Your days might well be numbered when Iran will invade Israel to decimate it like Romans sacked Jerusalem in 70 AD.

If you repent and believe in Jesus Christ and that he is the Son of God -- and Jews cannot claim to be the chosen ones because that is a load of bull, then welcome, but better stay humble and not be the stereotypical (treacherous, usurious, wicked) kike.

"The whole world is a revolving globe. Some of the earth's inhabitants are above and some below. The races indigenous to the various climes differ in appearance due to the differing enviorments of their native lands. When one part of the world is in sunlight, the other part is in darkness. There is an inhabitaded latidude where daylight prevails almost the entire twenty-four hours." (Zohar, parashat Vayikra 10a)
"The Torah states, 'The camel is not kosher, even though IT chews its cud.' G-d said this, knowing that only the camel chews its cud but is still unkosher (has no split hooves). Therefore, the Torah specified it. (Gemora Chulin 59a-60b)

"Was Moshe an expert on animals? This refutes those who say the Torah was not given by G-d."

So far, thousands of years later, the camel is still the only animal in the world that chews its cud but is has no split hooves.

There is more. Check this out:

The Gemora in Rosh Hashanah 25a says that Raban Gamliel had it on the authority handed down generation to generation, that the new moon appears not less than every 29 1/2 days, 2/3 of an hour, and 73 parts (in Halachah the hour is divided into 1,080 parts) of an hour.

In other words, the time between two conjunctions of the moon and the sun (according to their mean motion) is 29 days, 12 hours, and 793 parts of the 13th hours. In other words, 29.53059 days. This is the length of the lunar month.

This tradition, thousands of years old, obviously did not have the benefit of science to provide such an exact figure. Yet after years of research based on calculations using satellites, hairline telescopes, laser beams and super computers, scientists at NASA have determined that the length of the "synodic month", i.e. the time between one new moon and the next is 29.530588 days!

There is tons of stuff like this. The Torah had access to information that nobody in the world could have had at the time. How?

I could go on forever, with example after example."

If you don't accept traditional Judaism as the ultimate truth, its because you don't want to because you are blinded by your physical desires (Hence why the words aiver (עִוֵר, "blind person) and ervah [עֶרוָה] "nakedness", the word used in the verses forbidding incest] use the same oti'ot (letters). Our taivos blind us to the truth, which is hinted to in the phenomenon of brit milah (Based on something I read in a sefer by R' Matityahu Glazerson shlit''a)