What is he best English translation of mein kampf to buy?

what is he best English translation of mein kampf to buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/excerpts-from-mein-kampf
hitler-library.org/Mein-Kampf-Translation-Controversy.pdf
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

learn German you cuck

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/excerpts-from-mein-kampf

it's my god given right as an Englishman to never learn another language.

kek

none, just listen to Hitler.
Mein Kampf may be a forgery.

Go watch 3 hour Hitler speeches and you will get gist of what Hitler wants and stands for.

DO NOT BUY MEIN KAMPF ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE BOOK GOES TO KIKES DO NOT BUY IT

I've listened to most hitler speeches on jewtube and struggling to find more, i want to read his book.

also has anyone read zweites buch and is a Sup Forums tier book?

is learning to read a language easier than speak it?

get duolingo, it does both and you just kind of pick it up at the same time

>english
>american flag

>Portuguese
>Brazilian flag
REEEEEE

You're confusing yourself with American.
Learn German. It's hard enough to read in that anyway without having some Jewish anglo mangle his own interpretation.
I'm learning German to do so as well. Have the book in Czech but want to read it after I do in German.

I'm learning german as of today as well, can't let the Fuhrer down

German is pretty hard to learn.
Have you studied latin? If so it would make it a whole lot easier.

>unironically reading mein kampf

shiggy diddy doo

Translations are always impure and false.
Learn fucking German.

Read the Ford translation

and read Ford's book too

OP, audiobook / audio version

Ford version.

>Latin

.... How?

None.Mein Kampf is shitty propaganda who only edgy teenagers take it seriously.

German and Latin both use the same system of 'naamvallen'
nominatief
akkusatief
datief

It's pretty tedious to master this

The new Ford translation. He puts the language in such a way as to make it more poetic/attractive as well as keep it interesting. Some people will say the Murphy translation, but it's way more dry and stream-of-consciousness; makes the book a slog to get through. I've also heard that Murphy's translator at the time was in with the Russians, making it unreliable. But I can't confirm the rumor. You're welcome.

Good choice son.
Get an application called anki. Best flashcard software and it's free. It takes a lot of effort to maintain and create a pool of vocabulary but once you have a good depository of vocabulary then it's really worth it. Automates most thing so basically you're given 30 so flashcards to memorise each day. You'll be tempted to download vocab packs but I'd advise against doing that too much after the first few basic packs. Makes you lazy.

-DO NOT skip a day. Organisation, repetition and tenacity will get you to where you need to be like it got Germans where they were 70 years ago.
-Learn every single noun with it's article. I made this mistake thinking that the articles would be like in Czech. Not learning the articles set me back months as I had to essentially relearn all the nouns. It will be even worse for you since English doesn't have any articles.

Atm I'm almost ready, I still have problems with adjective endings thanks to that blunder. But it's easier for me, learning German from Czech is far easier than from English.
Godspeed.

best of luck user, i'll post threads every few weeks from now on to update progress and help anyone else learn from my mistakes or anything else I can help with.

i've been using duolingo since suggested, it's quite handy maybe you should give it ago. best of luck.

Read this PDF, it explains in detail what you need to know.

hitler-library.org/Mein-Kampf-Translation-Controversy.pdf

Stalag edition, you can download it here mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>more poetic/attractive
As if that garbage was poetic or attractive in the first place.

>except to racist dumbasses maybe
>like OP

What, because both languages have casii? Gee, intellectual Sup Forums at it again.

We're taught Latin in highschool.

In Croatia it's 2 or 4 years (and Greek in a Jesuit school).

English doesn't have them, it's easier if you know about them (you can transfer that logic to a new language).

Hebrew is the best

Not all highschools, only in gymnasiums

>
>learn German you cuck

Turkish*

Yes, but I didn't write gymnasium, because burgers probably wouldn't know what that is.

Fair enough

The Stalag edition of Mein Kampf is the only one you should be reading. It is the only existing English translation of Mein Kampf that was authorised by the NSDAP in 1937.

It was translated by a now-unknown English-speaking NSDAP member and printed by the Franz Eher Verlag in Berlin in limited numbers during from 1937 to 1944. Most were distributed to the camp libraries of English-speaking POW camps, and became known as the “Stalag” editions because of the camp library rubber stamp on the title page.

Only a handful of copies survived, and the text contained in this edition has been taken directly from one of these extremely rare editions. This official translation is not to be confused with the “James Murphy” or “Ralph Mannheim” translations, both of which were edited, abridged and ultimately unauthorised.

The Murphy and Mannheim editions both left out major sections of text, and contained long, clunky, badly-translated and almost unintelligibly long sentences.

Most importantly, this only authorised edition contains the full text of the original German -- and none of the deliberately-inserted racial pejoratives used in the Murphy and Mannheim versions (words which Hitler never actually used in the original).

Contrary to postwar propaganda, Mein Kampf does not contain a “plan for world domination” and instead consists of a short autobiography, the effect of the First World War upon Germany, a discussion of race and the Jewish Question, the constitutional and social make-up of a future German state, and the early struggles of the NSDAP up to 1923.

Here's the PDF:

endchan.xyz/.media/a18332e643d7cb83515627b693496fc0-applicationpdf

>le red pill for autismo