Why does Sup Forums think that multiculturalism doesn't work when the 2 most multicultural countries ( Canada...

Why does Sup Forums think that multiculturalism doesn't work when the 2 most multicultural countries ( Canada, USA) are the most relevant and powerful countries on this planet?

Because they both started out as mono cultural nations and are now in rapid decline due to multiculturalism.

That's a 100% rate of regression.

Because Sup Forums is insecure and angry due to insufficient cuddles in infancy. Obviously multicultural countries are the best, and especially the global cities like London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Barcelona, and Melbourne.

Thank goodness for tolerant times, economic flourishing, and the acceptance of diversity.

Hey you already posted that deer, sage

You are wrong Sweden is the actual best country in the world.

Well that's it. You convinced me to fuck a deer, brb

This flag is a joke.. Our navy consists of 30 canoes fitted with slingshots, and our prime minister wants to flood the gates with foreigners. You seem to be speaking in past tense.

i cant speak for canada, but america is segregated as fuck

i live in liberal paradise Los angeles and here, the blacks live in the black areas, latinos in the east side, whites in the west side, asians in the north east valley area

these areas very rarely overlap

>Those merchant hands

You've all been played!

oh deer...

>America
>Multicultural

It's a fucking hellhole of parallel societies where white culture happens to be the predominant one.

Shame that it's a culture born from all the worst aspects of European culture, but what do you expect from a country founded by people who left Europe because of "persecution" when in truth they were just too autistic to get a fucking grip in our society.

Tfw Canada, relevant and powerful are used in the same sentence

>white
>culture
Choose one and only one

>2 most multicultural countries ( Canada, USA)

The USA is White English Speaking Protestant country. That's why it's the the most relevant and powerful country on the planet. Syria and Libya are examples of authentically multicultural societies, i.e. countries cobbled together from rival ethnic groups. You can plainly see how well that's working out,.

A fucken leaf.

>Canada
>relevant

>Tokyo, Hong Kong
yes the famously multicultural countries of japan and hong kong

hypocritical slant detected.

faggot

We've succeeded despite muliticulturalism, not beacuse of it.

white ""culture"" is stealing things other people do and claiming it as their own. fucking leeches and thieves.

>The USA is White English Speaking Protestant country.
This

Can you describe this "rapid decline" and its relationship to multi-culturalism for me?

This. We have the largest population of white people on the planet, of any contiguous nation. 200 million white people will make a country great, even with 100 million leeching minorities trying to destroy us from within.

Just think if we never had the fucking minorities.

Can you define "white" for me real quick there bud ?
Bonus points challenge: WithOUT reference to skin color.

It's more about having an entire continent's worth of resources and space to take advantage of without ever having to face total war.

Can you imagine the U.S. being powerful with 10% white population and pajeet being the president?

ignoring my question and then suggesting something unrelated...I think theres a term for that

>eternal neutral banker
>neutral banker
>banker
You would know, wouldn't you medkit?

WE

He answered your question, you're just too stupid to understand what he meant.

Ever been to London? It's a fucking shithole