As a white man should I get an asian gf? Is this acceptable in the eyes of Sup Forums

As a white man should I get an asian gf? Is this acceptable in the eyes of Sup Forums

No. Race-mixing is still race-mixing. Your hapa daughter will be passed around at parties while your son watches if you racemix.

yes

Who cares? Just pound some Asian puss and never have kids. Die old and not broke.

Yes. White women are stuck up bitches who don't know how to cook

>White women should stop racemixing, it's so degenerate omg
>But I get to race mix with Asian women.
Disgusting, you're a race traitor.

Only if she has a qt sister you could set me up with

Why the hell do you care what a collective of dumbasses like this thinks? Go have fun, don't have kids, and contribute something to the world.

Hope never dies

You is racist

Sup Forums is a board of shit skins your ideas are welcomed here.

If you're unable to get a white woman you just save your seed for the tissue.
You have not earned the right to reproduce.

Do you admit that white women are allowed to racemix with arabs and black men?

No, the fact that stuff like this exists and you'd rather go after a shovel faced gook and shove your genetic history and looks down the toilet because you can't into bettering yourself or social intuition is fucking pathetic.

Asians are better than whites. Don't you dare pollute their gene pool.

don't fuck up your gene pool with weak asian genes
You see 90% of asian are ugly as fuck and are dumb as a brick

No

Depends on how white.

This is what happens.

USA 2016. SUCH PROGRESS(!)

Fpbp

Dont do it OP, kill yourself if it comes down to it. Fuck your happiness pussy

This is true for Japs only

Don't racemix with a Jap because I dont want their people becoming like yours at all. Fuck your non-japanese people

>As a white man should I get an asian gf?
Only if you want to
>Is this acceptable in the eyes of Sup Forums
How about you think for yourself and make your own decisions?

Yes, you won't regret it m8.

Both white parents look like they're stricken with deep regret.

>my grand children will be mutts
>it wasn't supposed to be like this

That produces absolutely NOTHING of value.

Rich, intelligent Asian man + White girl can be acceptable.

There is just as much variety in Asians as there are non Asians. Don't project. Most are self centered greedy whores, they just hide it better. If you don't a virgin from a good protective family you are probably ok. However, the cultural difference is huge and can be frustrating, don't underestimate it. My experience

I don't give a single flying fuck

I disagree user. I had to work in Japan for 6 months when I was younger. The white women there were gross and bitter.

I had to fuck the locals. I made sure not to cum in them or anything.

Race fucking is fine. Race mixing is bad. I am happily married with two children. Having fun with other races doesn't mean anything.

The bottom line is to further the white race.

Congrats for contributing to white genocide. You're part of the problem and should consider just killing yourself. With racemixing you create abomination, just killing yourself you create nothing which is better.

This

Only Asian Male/White Female forces the man to man up and the woman to be womanly. The other racemxing subsidizes trash weak men and selfish slutty women.