TFW Soviets Annihilate Your Armies

>tfw "failing communism" lasted 55+ years longer than Aryan "masterrace"
>tfw a bunch of peasants destroy your elite soldiers
>tfw women are better markswomen
>tfw German women prefer Soviet dick

Soviet Storm is a really good documentary series.

>a bunch of mongols stop the Soviet warmachine and force them to give up dreams of conquering Finland

Sovietism lasted longer because Fascism got bombed out of existence by you fuckers. Fight like a man and fight me on the battlefield face to face, not pussies behind your control panels in your little safe space.

>tfw fascist faggots were btfo'd by supreme soviets

Between 26 million and 27 million soviets died in WW2.

I guess soviet lives are worth less than cattle to you.

They were whipped out by an alliance of capitalists and Communists, 2 sides of the same Globalist Shekel. Fascism is the only alternative.

>Muh glorious soviet army
>Really just a meat grinder that was the equivalent of an endless zerg rush in Starcraft

Really well done soviet master race, destroying the genetics of your country for WW2 like that.

I'll just leave this here.

you have no idea what a horrible war that was.
until you know more about this topic, stfu.

Fascism lasted just as long if you count Francoist Spain

Even communists were aware communists lives were less than human at the time.

>Soviets Annihilate Your Armies
No they don't. The Soviets can annihilate Nazi Germany but they cannot do anything about mighty Greater Finland.

Was the original plan to make Finland an SSR? If so, then it could be argued that this war was a strategic victory gor Finland (since some people claim that USSR won and that the casualties are irrelevant).

Oh look its another American-idolozes-the-Red-Army-and-Buys-into-all-their-propaganda thread

I don't know that you can. It wasn't really fascist towards the end.

>Was the original plan to make Finland an SSR?
Yes. They already had a puppet government waiting in Moscow at the onset of the Winter War. The Soviets didn't achieve any of their objectives in the war.

kek you weren't alive during the war faggot keep your mouth shut

>my rossiyan ancestors huee

What's your deal?

>implying i dont know my grandparents

stfu and kys.

In Soviet Russia, casualties were irrelevant.

Probably in current Russia as well.

How does it feel to be considered mere cannon fodder by your government?

If they didn't die they didn't fight

how does it fee to have a goverment which wants to replace you with 3rd world?

shill-thread
sage

Exactly, if Fascism was left alone, it would have survived for much longer than communism. I think the only reason francoist Spain fell early in 1975 was due to

1. A weaning of policy and movement towards western democratic reform, rather than keeping up strong government.

2. The fact that it was really the only fascist state left, if all of Europe was comprised of Fascist &/or Nationalistic regimes, the would have supported each other in some type of diplomatic agreement.

Being alone in the world isn't fun, so it was diplomatic pressure from western capitalists for Spain to drift in their direction and abandon Fascist 3rd positionist economics.