Would you be willing to fight for your country?

GERMANY YES

notice how cowardly white people are

>Government doesn't represent people
>Every reson to fight for your country is taken away one at a time
>All forms of Nationalism are frowned upon
>Be surprised that men are not willing to fight for something they have no reason to fight for
Ayy lmjäu

>Would you fight for your state*

FTFY op

I'm genuinly sorry that im not willing to "Defend Germany in the Hindukusch"

>India
>75%

Why don't they rebel then?

How do we fix this? Because the harsh reality is that europe will irreversibly fall unless we massacre every last shitskin.
The need for fighting isn't even a question, and 82% of people not willing to do it is going to be a problem

>implying the top 50% arent being forced down with propaganda

You see a pattern, all these countries in the top are either 3rd world countries or commie, therefore are told everyday

YOU MUST FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY AND LOVE IT AND SERVE THE LEADER

I CANNOT stress enough how having Australia at 29% is bullshit. I'm sure there's a fancy term for it, but I reckon the the very common type of actual MAN here in Australia that would absolutely fight for his country isn't the type of man that would bother with an online survey asking that.

source is bullshit.

If I remember correctly, more Aussies fought PER CAPITA in both world wars than any other nation (?) and we really had travel just to catch a fight.

>cowardly
did you mean how they're not retarded/brainwashed enough to go shoot whoever their crooked government is telling them is the enemy
Anyone "fighting for their country" is a complete moron who doesn't reserve any respect

Would you be willing to fight for the Queen?

Basically a nonsensical question
A German might fight for the true Germany, but rather not fight for the political and cultural abomination of Communist Germanistan

For example if Hillary won I'd rather fight against my country than for it

>Morocco

Why are Moroccans so fierce?

Fijians too? I thought Fijians were all fat fuck memes

Or simply not backwards and primitive. If you do not like it, go live in Bangladesh or Vietnam.

Give it time. There will be a cleansing in Europe and probably America as well in the next 10-20 years

>country
>kosovo

Lose the war, get indoctrinated for decades, no real national identy just an us puppet state after the wall fell.

SO theres that.

yes of course i would

also lol at all the triggered whiteys who cant admit they are just scared to fight as they always have been

I wouldn't really want to fight for our government desu

Yes, it's america's fault goy. We are so sorry, it was only a mistake! You should never react so harshly, don't you know that all people are good in their heart? We are all the same goy, give us another chance! You are not so innocent yourself!

oh wow, all the shit-tier third world countries with low HDI are willing to die for their country. really made me fucking think for a second there. it's almost like when you have nothing to lose, you'd gladly throw away your life for any reason

Where is my country?

Fighting for what? Germany stands for importing more shitskinns and fighting its own native population.
Fuck it.

100% wasnt counted.

Rebel what?

have you considered that some people on this list might be lying in order to convince themselves they're cooler than they actually are.

I feel bad for you man, like genuinely bad. Your country is killing itself and even being willing to fight in its defence wouldn't help. It'd take a miracle now.

>country overrun with foreigners
>government cares more about the foreigners than the native population
>foreigners would rather fight for their old country
there's nothing left to fight for

These polls are bullshit.
>Ukraine 62%
They currently have an actual ongoing conflict with Russia; parts of their territory are occupied. How many people there are actually fighting, I wonder, much less willingly Everybody's a fighter and a hero - while sitting on a comfy couch and shitposting on the Internet.

When push does come to shove, it's never about willingness to fight - it's about gov. being able to make its people fight, and the efficiency of the military.

I don't blame people for not wanting to die for their countries in the west right now. If you asked whether they'd die to change their country, I'm sure a lot more would answer yes.

If I have to, I will. It's my fucking home.

I'd say "docile" is more accurate. Back in 1914 every man and his nan were itching to have a go at Gerry. Since WW2 however, the populace has had bread, circuses, and unsuccessful foreign wars shoved down their throats so hard that no one cares anymore.

Atleast finns are at the top.

Also I bet this counts females. You can't expect holes to do anything.

>were

*was

Denazification hit hard.

true but when asked about fighting for my country i think about it in terms of our sovereign rather than the government which, as you note, isn't the attitude most young able men share.

>fight for corrupt elites and jews
list of cucks?

>sweden 55%

>greece 54%
>poland 47%
>usa 44%
>argentina 43%
>switzerland 39%
>denmark 37%
>canada, france, australia, uk, austria, italy, belgium, germany, netherlands 30% OR BELOW

HELL SEGER! LEVE DE NORDISKA BRÖDRAFOLKEN!

stay strong and defend your right to prep bulls

>finland 74
triggered

the actual redpill is not defending country coz nationality is worth nothing and borders are meaningless

Me? Fighting for my country?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

keep telling yourself that

>29%
Fuck off you dogshit cunt

Sergei, just don't invade Finland. Not invading Finland is an option, you know.

>New Zealand not on the list.

Tried to fight for mine, got rejected.

Cuck-Zealand sucks man.

Kike propaganda

>japan
>11%
?????????????

are you a native?

what happened?

tbqh Belgium is not a country

I'd fight for Großdeutschland tho

I would expect no less from a 'Frenchman'.

>all the top countries are huge piles of shit

?

Nigger, turn off your computer and hang yourself with the cord. You're a fucking joke.

Yes, all the real Germans died long ago.

>Japan: 11%
The US really nuked the patriotism out of them.

if shitskins are so willing why are they leaving for europe? they are just full of shits like always. They are basicaly low IQ constantly bragging gybos

Why is Finland so based?

No white.

improperly prepared for the algebra, aced the fitness PFT, aced the reasoning and language test but the fucking algebra got me.

I was applying for intelligence roles and put infantry in as a safe guard, figured it was a sure thing, don't need a lot of math skills to shoot the enemy.

Can read maps, good at NAV (done some private flying) but the standardize test fucked me.

I don't blame them, we don't have a bottomless pit of a budget for our military so they have to be selective.

Oh, Sweden. So delusional. :[

Why would i want to give my life to participate in a battle between 2 powers that I'm not involved in?

You expect me to fight for this liberal cuckhole?

Nice flag, Bosfriend. Medium-rare.

No denazification here, handled ww2 wars well, neighboring russia.

Nice fucking source you got there goatfucker.

73 percent my ass. fuck my country.

u mad abo?

>japan
fuck, might as well KYS urself my senpaitachi, i mean we love you and you gave us so many good chinese cartoons but dont prolong your suffering.

>israel
>66%
so pretty much all actual israelis would fight

>morocco,fiji
suprisingly based

>germany,netherlands
cucked beyond recovery ?

You know, it's weird when you think about it. Way back when, if foreigners wanted to enter your land they'd come armed and ready to fuck you up, so you had to be more armed and readier to fuck them back up and kick them out. Even during WWII, the invasion of another country took that meaning, "invasion", as in armed invasion, as in I will come in guns blazing and wreck your shit. Nowadays the term "warfare" has taken a different connotation. It's no longer about "invading" and "taking control" of someplace. It's more about subverting enemy interests and sabotaging them. So it's hard to imagine fighting for your country when there is no imminent threat of a million moors coming into your city with guns and tanks and airplanes. The million moors still come in, only they're accepted as "refugees" and are integrated into society.

War... War has changed.

who said anything about dying lol? if i was to fight for my country: dying would be the last thing on my list of priorities and not something i would be planning to do under any circumstance

>39%
>something like 75% voted against abolishing compulsory military service
fucking hypocrites

also binland based as always

>Japan
>Germany
>Belgium
>Netherlands

How come that nobody wants to fight for countries that are worth fighting for? How can some Morrocoan be so loyal to his shithole? Meanwhile we don't give a shit about our wonderful country and culture.

>special forces applications opens up to the public after purges
>1 million men apply
i think you underestimate the çomars and kemalists my man
if we remove the kurds from the list the percentage would go much higher as well

Nope, it's just that there is nothing worth living for so might as well die fighting. I might live in frozen swamp but it's MY frozen swamp

>I might live in frozen swamp but it's MY frozen swamp
yeah just what i meant, binland based as always

I'm only speaking for myself here..I don't know if "my" reasons for not fighting for my country are similar to my fellow frenchmen , but here goes:

I honestly don't care about fighting for my country because i see no reason why i should put my life on the line to save or protect a marxist- anti white/native , anti-nationalist - ethnomasochist country , aligned on EU foreign policy...We have lost our own sovereignty anyway...Not to mention we're being invaded by 2 digit IQ welfare parasites from the third world.. Why should i risk my life for this nightmare ?

As a matter of fact , i'm planning to leave and emigrate to a different country anyway. To a place where the population is more racially homogenous , where self-hatred isn't considered a moral duty or a virtue.

In a nutshell , it's because my country doesn't feel like a big family.

because non-europeans have these magical qualities called loyalty, bravery and pride, my friend... you may think their country is a shithole but it is where they were born, raised and is where their family is

well we have our queen to fight for luckily enough, may she reign forever.

the french revolution might be to blame for you having to fight for a government you dislike rather than your sovereign

Huehue

Ask again in four years.
Also lol at Japan, anime was a bad idea.

>Spain
I hate regionalism.

I feel a lot like you;
but also I don't want to be a foreigner in another country.

maybe they dont want to get nuked again?

Do you think Prisoners should be allowed to fight for their country? Would it improve the state of warfare? Would it reform those who do it, sending them on the suicide missions?

Noice source there you faggot.

There are things in life worse than being nuked.

>Morocco is one of the top
>also extremely likely to emmigrate and run from conflict
Makes you think, not like people lie or anything

>but also I don't want to be a foreigner in another country.
I'm willing to do it. Meaning my kids will have 2 different cultures. And i'll always be loyal as long as said country doesn't become a third world shithole , in the name of "antiracism" or "human rights"... I'm willing to put my culture aside , and basically act like asians do.

(in France , the only non-white immigrants who never cause any problems are East Asian. i.e. Japanese , Koreans , Chinese...They're very discreet , polite , hard working , don't have a victim mentality , never bitch about "racism"..They don't fill our prisons...don't ask for eternal reparations)...

I'm willing to adapt , be discreet..(I'm european anyway and so is my family)...So blending in , (where i'm going) , isnn't much of an issue..and i speak several languages so...)

Isn't half your country hiding from a bunch of kids on mopeds at the mo?

>Morocco 75%
>Netherlands 15%
Fake ass statistics

>Brazil
>48%
no real brazilian give a serious shit about the country, maybe one or two autistic people but that's it

sure, just not with the rest of the troops. parachute them a few miles behind enemy lines and tell them if they back it back, they are free

What do you expect? I for one would never die for the state Sweden is currently in, NEVER.

sauce
my ass

"Fighting for your country" in most of Europe usually means "supporting not American imperialism".

If you phrased it as "Would you fight to defend your country from invasion" you would see 75%+ across the board.

Well obviously. I think the 40k solution seems extreme, but it would be really effective in cutting prison costs while bolstering military forces.

>fighting for a society that hates white men
Fuck no.

kill yourself you literal favela nigger

I already have

Vietnam '66
Gulf '96
Iraq '03
Afghanistan '09

There's nothing more I love than beating up foreigners.