Get my license to teach

>get my license to teach
>been unemployed for months
>finally get a job offer at a school 30 miles away
>get excited and start fantasizing about all the bright young minds I will be passing my knowledge to
>its at a public school
>really poor area
>student population is 95% black
Yeah, how about no
Im gonna skip that interview and just be homeless I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html
unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You gotta start somewhere though, right?

Wouldn't there be the case of you can't get a job at a better school because you have 0 experience teaching, and better schools would rather hire someone with experience?

You wanna eat tonight nigga? Nut up or shut up and go teach those kids. Why the fuck did you become a teacher if your passion for education is race specific. On second thought its good you turned down the job, you probably would have struggled to overcome your own prejudice, done a shit job, and then blame it on them. Get fucked

niggers hate learning, especially from whitey. OP could say he is a black supremecist and teach thr, KANGZ history for lulz tho

>enter classroom
>first thing you hear is monkey sounds
>AYYYYYYOOOOOOO HOL UP

Every teacher I know says teaching black kids is a waste of time, and an absolute nightmare.
I'd rather teach at a school where atleast 70% of the kids will pay attention in my class and go off and do something with their lives

teach dem lil niggas about KANGZ N SHEEEIT

People in america have their prejudices confused, when will you swallow the next red pill and understand your prejudice is based on class and not skin color??

If I get desperate, I could go to japan and teach kids english I guess. Fuck teaching black kids, im not putting myself through that shit.

Teaching in the inner cities is a waste of time. A majority of the kids are very rude and aren't interested in learning.

>all snakes are not poisonous fallacy

I seriously doubt that applies.

This is more accurate, and I would blame the state of our education programs and problems associated with poverty ahead of the students being inherently shitty. Things like 'no child left behind' certainly did nothing to help either.

This happened to someone I know over a decade ago. I think they stick new teachers in these shit positions with nigger kids until they can get tenure.

Redpill them.

I blame the shitty parents. Manners start at home.

Hell, we should all become teachers and subvert the leftist propaganda. Do you know how degenerate most kindergarten and preschool teachers are?

Look for any other job.

Niggers are a waste of time and life and protons and electrons.

Would agree user.

>95% don't care about learning anything

Actually, that will be the easiest job you've ever had

It sounds easy until one of them decides to kick your ass for failing them

Except the kids act unruly and cause chaos every day. Not very easy.

HEY DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MAI SNEKFU!

Well as long as you can teach these nigs not to be nigs then you'll of done something right!

>thinking that can be taught

kek

Well it can be tried, and when it inevitably fails it goes to show that all they know is how to be niggas

You're a moron.
In Japan, public school teachers have to teach in the countryside when they are fresh out of school, then they can move into the city where it's more civilized.
It's probably the same in America. You put in your time with the niggers, then the union gets you a position at a nicer school. You are inexperienced, so learn your place.

You are making the right choice.

Japanese kids are nothing like black american kids. Shut the fuck up. Don't ever insult me like that again you japanese mouth breather.

i trust this user, he saying the obvious harsh truth.

I think you misunderstand rural Japan. They are essentially niggers too.
If you think all Japanese kids are hard-working with good families, you are stupider than I thought.

>rural Japan compared to urban setting America

wew

Well I doubt you have any experience with american blacks at all so your definition of nigger like behavior is most definitely very tame by comparison.
Im not taking that job, fuck you. There is a reason why black schools are so desperate for teachers they hire unqualified people without licenses all the time

both have students who physically fight with teachers and get pregnant at age 15

It's not a waste of time.

Every hour that they are in class is an hour they're not out committing petty crime.

You can very easily make your money back this way.

sounds like you're not taking any job

It's not quite the same, but I agree with Hirohito over here. Even if you just put up with the job for a single semester, having inner-city experience on your job record can't hurt.

> being scared of effort
> white

>implying your jap students that fight with teachers once every 8 months is anything like black students that fight everyone on campus every day, minute and hour

So what then, you gonna live off welfare like a nigger?

Have you ever seen one of those schools? It's like a bunch of mad monkeys that have absolutely no interest in learning at all

How about I go to my local Eikawa instead and take a job teaching in Japan?
What prefecture are you in, fuckboy. I will not be insulted by some idiot jap like you.

TEFL. Assuming you're white, go to China, Korea, or Japan. Be careful with haegwons in Korea. China, be careful of shitty schools, ideally go for international schools. Make sure your visas are taken care of properly and be diligent about it. And in China, don't rock the boat. Japan I know little about other than that's it's a cushy job for the most part but you won't be respected much. Look at Dave's ESL Cafe and reddit.

It's a no brainer, go for it.

#notallsneks

I don't want any more unemployed American retards in my country.

And I don't want to teach unruly black students in my country.

I don't blame you. We aren't sending our best typically. Unfortunately for you Japanese are shit at teaching and learning English for the most part, and the jobs are there. Your country is nicer but I would recommend China or Korea to the OP first. Or SEA. China is dirty and I'd advise to stay away from Shanghai and Beijing due to the air pollution.

Not afraid of hard work.
Just don't see a point in wasting my time and losing the hair over the stress.

Yet it's true that little niglets simply aren't as smart and don't wish to learn

race realism 1/2 Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races. pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf Genetic analysis "supports the traditional racial groups classification." psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf "Human genetic variation is geographically structured" and corresponds with race. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000 Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622 Oral bacteria can be used to determine race. medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html Race can be determined via brain scans. cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5 96-97% of whites have no African ancestry. theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html 97% of Whites have no black ancestry whatsoever. unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/ There was "minimal gene flow" between archaic Europeans and Asians. nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning. ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf

Human intelligence is highly heritable. nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased. sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305 Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks. jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public. udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households. psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001 The average African IQ is estimated at 79. sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741 The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100. udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

Go to china instead, they pay way more and the women are super easy.

Just remember to stress to them that you are there TO HELP THEM.

Literally stress that, all adults are coded as "enemy," you literally all have to remove them that you're not there to hurt them.

>finally get a job offer
>Im gonna skip that interview
Pick one, dummy. Every teacher knows they start off with the shit neighborhood and work their way up because tenure makes them difficult to fire. Who the fuck LARPs on pol as a schoolteacher?

> lazy and skipping job interviews instead of taking a job

No OP, YOU are the nigger.

kys. I know you've thought about it. Just go ahead and do it.