Women's strike general /wsg/

taking all predictions for how this is gonna go down.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/explore/what-is-the-female-equivalent-of-a-misogynist
youtube.com/watch?v=-hNe-BDjUQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're getting paid by soros so it's not really a legitimate strike

en.oxforddictionaries.com/explore/what-is-the-female-equivalent-of-a-misogynist

syac: misandrist

Woman takes a day off to go strike in protest.

Man comes in to work.

Man gets raise.

Man makes more than woman for doing "same job."

Muh wage gap and patriarchy!

Finally we can get some shit done without having to explain everything sixty four times or pretend to listen to inane babble.

not all of 'em. some (most?) are just gullible.

>women strike
>workplace productivity increases at least 300% that day
>Numerous job openings the next day from all the stupid cunts being fired

Trump was right.

Under his rule, there are gonna be lots of new jobs.

Who fucking cares? The vast majority of women are impressionable tools and useful idiots at best.

>tfw applying for jobs on the day of the protest
>tfw steal stacy's comfy barista starbucks job

>women don't work
>productivity increases
>for just one day HR isn't firing people over a joke

Nothing of value will be lost. At worst they'll block roads, keeping men from actually getting to work.

WOMEN SHOULD BE RAISING CHILDREN

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE WEST

>A day without a woman
>A whole day
Can they even survive that long without attention?

Why is HR always exclusively women?
For fucks sake, every goddamn time. And how hard is it to push buttons in a spreadsheet that's mostly automated so checks go out on time?

Women aren't actually any good at anything. Companies create positions for them to meet quotas then pay the real workers less to compensate.

Then Stacy gets to feel empowered becuase she's paid $12 an hour to browse Facebook.

Productivity up

the most productive day since women entered the workforce.

i'd apply to a bunch of positions that i'm completely unqualified for, but infinitely more qualified than any woman for

Mom im hungry

Should spread this with random dates on it. Possibly even several.

hahahahahahahahaha

I predict afterwards we will see signs saying:

>I wouldn't of got fired if I had penis

>more inequality

>So oppressed

Modern American women are absolute pieces of shit. They will all be lesbians eventually. Nasty ass bleeding like a stuck pig from their fish hole.

Friendly reminder that Trump wouldnt win without the votes of white females

I'm gonna take the day off too. I'm trans now if anybody asks.

Women are beyond repair

youtube.com/watch?v=-hNe-BDjUQM

So more white females voted for Trump than Hillary? Or do you not actually understand what you're saying?

That's exactly what happened

Men will

Cure cancer
Solve world hunger
Bring about world peace
Invent faster than light travel
Find a clean, renewable and cheap energy source
Find a way to achieve immortality
Solve the mysteries of the universe and figure out the true meaning of life

Then the day after the woman strike ends, women everywhere will bitch about it and ruin everything.

My prediction: most women who do actual jobs that matter won't participate, because those are the kind of women who aren't leftist harpies. The result of the strike will be some mild inconvenience that will make normies dislike SJWs slightly more than they do already.

What will this do?

All vital service jobs are mainly male, and a lot of the females working in those jobs probably wont do this strike either since its pointless

So what are they aiming to accomplish?

You're right, well fuck. Didn't think that was true at all till just now.

Pottery

10000% more productivity will ensue.

my wife's son's father will get some quality time.

>hair cuts cost more
because you're dumb enough to actually pay that price. supply and demand 101
>underwear
same as above
>new outfit for every occasion
your own vanity because you care what people think
>shoes
just kek

>Tfw visiting parents house
>user, why haven't you gotten a girlfriend yet? You're handsome, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard
>Look at her in the eyes and say "I just haven't found the right one yet, ma."
>Finish my coffee, tell my parents to have a good day (retirees), then head to work
>Literally think about it all day and get nothing done, still do better job than female coworkers
>Go home, eat while shitposting, then lie in bed thinking about it some more

I want to die.

kek.

Finally we can get some work done.

I bet this will quickly turn from "we will not work on this day" to "we will actively try to disrupt those who are still working on this day"

this dessu sempai

hang in there mate. life isn't easy but you are in the right place.

Can't wait.
Looking forward.

can we pick the time of the month this happens?

?
every day for me is a day without women
strikes only work if you're needed

Nothing f value will be lost

This guy gets it

let's do it.

mfw i realized this was an ad for a company that makes absurdly overpriced and uncomfortable looking shoes

Does this mean that all of soro's paid SJW tumblrinas will have the day off as well? One day of not hearing of some fucking retarded shit might be nice.
>unrelated farside

>Tfw I've had two partners in my life, both cheated, yet I still try to find someone

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

There's research that shows women PREFER to buy things when they know they are more expensive. Caters to their vanity and allows them to feel like they are spoiling themselves. It's not just willingness to tolerate higher prices, it's actually a demand

>joke to mom about how she should set me up with a girl from her church

>" I could never condemn a woman to being with you"

>4 months later
>when are you gonna meet someone
>when are you gonna give me grandkids

Trans for one day, Pedro

>well fuck me, today was pretty great, no whining, loads of fap time and I've self empowered myself by getting off my arse and doing the dishes again

>I should look into one of those sexbots

Does kek will it?

just like every day?

>Cure cancer
The cure probably already exist, why make a cure when you can milk treatment for all it's worth?
>Solve World hunger
I believe we will
>Bring about world peace
Fuck no, there will always be a dirty kike rat, or some other piece of shit that will fuck it all up
>Invent faster than light travel
That's a stretch, as I doubt we could achieve it without turning into electrons
>Find a cheap renewable energy source
Nikola Tesla invented one, but it wasn't profitable so the government destroyed all documentation they could find
>Find a way to acheive immortality
Don't play as God, that is simply too powerful for man to handle. Imagine someone like Stalin or Mao getting ahold of that shit. Plus it's a globalist transhumanism wetdream, it will bring about the destruction of all goyim.
>Solve the mysteries of the universe and the meaning of life
Most likely never, as the universe is expanding constantly, so it's infinite. You will never find a meaning unless you prove the existence of a creator. Until then, meaning is subjective.

Is this what autism on the internet looks like?

Could be.

High-functioning autism*, faggot.

"A day without a man" would be more interesting, desu. That would surely teach many whiners a good lesson.

>Women step out of jobs for the day.
>Productivity goes up or just doesn't change.
>Reports suggest workplaces were much more relaxed and drama-free that day.
>All HR departments shut down for the day.
>GDP growth rises immediately.

Sure it will. Fucking white males going to work when we protest! Pay some attention!

>go on strike while man counterpart does not
>earn less money
>muh wagegap
>claim the wagegap got worse under trump

Mfw the strike shows everyone how much better things are when women stay home.

Feminism outlawed and women return to the kitchen.

I know that feel, user.

I know it well.

If every man quit for a day, the entire world would be forced to a standstill and irreversible damage will occur. With women however I can't even guarantee that it'll be a bad thing.

Coffee shops across the western world with all simultaneously go out of business, as even the cukcs and nu-males protested as well.

Fuck off I prefer stacy's rosy cheeks beaming at me while I drink my cappuccino and some subtle flirting, not some greasy neckbeard that works harder.

>>Cure cancer
>The cure probably already exist
Cancer is not a single disease.>Invent faster than light travel
>That's a stretch, as I doubt we could achieve it without turning into electrons
Electrons? LOL you burgers suck at science>>Find a cheap renewable energy source
>Nikola Tesla invented one, but it wasn't profitable so the government destroyed all documentation they could find
Did you get that from Alex Jones?

>General strike
>Only women participate
Something doesn't add up.
>tfw you're getting more and more Marxist as the Trump presidency reveals every liberal institution for what it is

>subtle flirting

literally kill yourself old chap

It hasn't killed you yet, you're stronger than you were.

Punch ur mom in tha 8008

I was only pretending to be retarded.

I know that feel..

Where do you work?

You can fuck off too cunt, what do you expect me to do tell her how she looks good in that apron but would look better on my floor and slip her my number on a napkin? It's called being social.

>work part time IT job since I'm in uni
>shifts with men
>talk about servers, work, and occasionally last night's ballgame

>shifts with mostly women
>talk about makeup and purses the whole time
>absolutely no work gets done other than what's on my screen alone
>I explain everything to them 30 times

Why are women such superficial creatures?

I weld in a shop my cousin owns. Rather not name the place.

Maybe we'll finally get some shit done around here

Meant to reply to

Everything will chug along fine without women, it will just be a big humiliation, they shouldn't do it, it will just show men how much they aren't needed.

It would probably get you laid, knowing the nature of women.

Am I the only person ITT with competent female coworkers? I mean it's only a convenience store but the females that work there are all better at our common job than I am.

they just keep making themselves look worse. this is fine. i want all the women at my work to leave forever anyways. they're all shit at their jobs

>Why are women such superficial creatures?

Women were never meant to compete with us. They were made to birth children and raise good, strong men with morals along with a strong father.

That's all gone to shit now because of feminists and their bullshit blank slate 'theory'. They caused the death of Western civilisation and soon they'll pay the price.

Isn't this every day? I have literally never seen a woman working.

>women are better at being clerks and janitors

ok

There are women, who are truly good, productive citizens, who work hard, and deserve every cent they earn.
Those women will not be protesting.
This protest will prove that SJW women don't contribute to the world, but that normal people do.

the bane of my existence at work
2 men 3 women (the otherguy is homo but doesnt show it too much)
i m the only one doing stuff, i have so much free time cause once my job is done by noon i have to wait for the next day till they catch up to advance.
if only it was 5 men and 1 token coffee dispensor.

I bet 20 bucks that the guys are either managers or IT.

i expect you to just drink your overpriced coffee like the faggot you are and not worry about flirting pointlessly with some server who wont remember your face for 10 minutes after you leave

i just think its really really tedious and embarrassing when people try to flirt with servers as a ritual. if you genuinely fancy the girl then ask her the fuck out you soppy little cunt

>still not equal pay for equal work anywhere in the world
it has been illegal to do this in the UK for years. whatever comes after the 20 second mark will be dismissed with extreme prejudice

You aren't a rapefugee, so Starbucks isn't going to hire you

Would women actually accomplish something together if everything they did wasn't just petulant footstomping or a middle-finger towards men, their greatest enemy?

>A DAY WITHOUT A WOMAN
Holy shit. WHEN?

WHEN CAN WE GET SHIT DONE AND CAN WE MAKE THEM TAKE 365 DAYS OFF?

They don't need a day for it, the women at my work strike as soon as the pressure is on.

I'd pay good money to see the look on their entitled, fat fucking faces the day a shit ton of men decide to take a break from society. You know how many women would quite literally come crawling back to them?

>their greatest enemy

Women are their own greatest enemy