Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqaQ4nJ_HuE
youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vlad, hands down.

Since when is Canehdia relevant?

Putin probably

Putin hands down, the dude is literally a trained killer.

ultimately Justin would win by not fighting.
Putin would smash his face in IRL though

It would quickly devolve into Putin vs. Merkel, with trump squaring off against the pope and Trudeau fleeing the scene

Trudeau would destroy him, he's an old short man

Trudeau was a pro boxer, so I'm gonna go with him.

he beat a canadian Senator 1v1 so badly that he drove him to attempt suicide (serious)

Try again

>Trudeau would destroy him, he's an old short man
Someone post the webm where Trudeau gets knocked out in the ring.

>KGB trained Russian vs some skinny frog

Putin is a judo champion and was trained by the KGB. He would literally murder everyone in the picture. Trudeau has a glass jaw and would likely lose the fight on purpose so that he could win.

Putin.

Certified judo and sambo master, former KGB field agent, and still in good shape for his age.

top kek

>Trudeau doesn't even fight at all
>still wins

Between Trump and Putin

Putin may be trained and skilled but hes a manlet and trump is 6'4"

It's a fist fight though, not a boxing match. And a former KGB probably knows more ways to fight dirty than ways to cook eggs.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqaQ4nJ_HuE

Wrestling beats boxing.

Putin beats Trudeau

Francis hands down.

Trudeau has no ground game. As soon as Putin took him down to the ground, he'd choke him out

Small size better in judo, and Putin is a judo master.

The Donald. Putin would fuck up the rest and then let the Don win to save his face.

It would be between Putin and Trudeau. Putin would kick his fucking ass though. Trump is tall but fat and no muscle, pope is a weak old man, (((Soros))) is even weaker and Merkel is a woman.

Judo is a fucking joke

Nothing but kikes in this pic.

Fucking glass jawed cuck.

Putin, hands down. Then, to play to the Americans, he'll tag in the Donald for a quick cheap shot on the globalist Jew while Vlad distracts the ref

Underrated

Merkel is female
Soros is like 107 years old
Francis is a far left cuckold
Trudeau can only win if he loses the fight
Putin has KGB training
Trump will let USSS shoot you

>pro boxer
kek'ed

what a manlet

>Hey, watch out who you call a cu...

Putin and Trump tag-team-trolling. Trump fires off his twatter account! It's super-effective and leaves the others confused. Putin uses his KGB tactics and scores 1HKO's! It's brutal! Trump tweets the win for FAME points and Putin steals their land. Everybody is happy.... except the muslims/SJW's/cucks/libtards.

Brackets? Round robin? Melee? What? All 6 at once, it looks like it would quickly become 5 on 1.

trudeau, putin would kill him and everyone else so he wins

Shit, I forgot about weedman. If Putin kills him, he wins!

Putin

Trudeau is a good boxer, lift and does lot of accrobatic shits, so he would get 2nd place.

Putin has black belt and KGB formation and secret techniques on how to assassinate someone. He would wipe all their asses in 1v5

Weed man would win.

this, back in the army i choked some guy that practiced judo alot unconcious because he punched me, it was piss easy, though i got dragged off him wheen her stopped moving, judo is shit

Isn't Putin like 160cm?

One hit to Pootin's forehead and his botox poisons the water table.

This post is showing critical analysis capabilities and deep understanding of the interaction between martial arts and social behaviors.
Therefore I commend this user and wholeheartedly agree with his conclusions.

>Implying cuck-boy Trudeau wouldn't just drop to the floor and like a good pacifist turn his cheeks
for his combatants cock!

Christ kwan do

Yes, he is a true champion in the making.

Justin dies and wins

putin's war bear

This cuck just needs to die. I don't care if he wins he needs to die.

He might be 1m60 but he doesn't look like a faggot that escaped Auschwitz and gives his ass to niggers.

Jim would.

trudeau

objectively speaking, either poutine or cuckdeau

poutine's an outdoorsman, an ex-KGB and a black belt in judo, but he's also a 65 year old man
cuckdeau's an outdorrsman, a boxer, and a black belt in judo, but he's also a pussy cuck

cuckdeau has the advantage of not being old and he apparently still exercises on a regular basis (people see him jogging in ottawa and there's been times he's been spotted skiing on the other side of the fucking country) but he'd probably lose in a fight to poutine on the sole aspect that poutine actually has a ballsack

Trudeau would lay on the floor and take the beating to secure victory

putin>weedman>MAGAman>pope>merkel>(((soros)))
would be more interesting to rank all of them in their peak physical fitness.

Judo is ridiculous. Putin has to be the favorite. He can throw these people around. Unless they jump him. Then he's fucked. Trumps size could help him get the upper hand. He's twice Putins size. If he can tackle him he could pummel or kick him about the head.

>Implying the pope wouldn't inject himself with the blood of Jesus giving him super human powers
>Implying Soros doesn't have a mech suit

>Crowning ceremony for Putin
>Ornate, long Hollywood Jew rug running the length of the room to the podium
>Putin marches down the main isle flanked by Trump and Chewbacca
>A hot topless lady with Russian flag bikini bottom puts a medal gently around Putin's neck, and then Trump's
>Trump grabs her by the pussy
>SJW tears
>Merkel is still in her TIE-Fighter, spinning in space
>Schulz wins the Germany election and further cucks Germany for his Jew brothers in Israel until they are no more
>Putin and USA team-up and then murder all the Jews
End

My husbando Poutine would.

Trump and Vlad and Leafman the white supremacist would win

justin because if you kill him, he wins.

I'm sick of these winning questions with Trudeau involved.

It's like a circlejerk just waiting for someone to say Trudeau because he will be killed.

What the fuck? Is Sup Forums now only for bantz and shit?

depends what is in the fist

Putin, how is this even debatable?

I bet Justin has the best chance. He is a natural born fighter.

Putin would kick fucking ass! That pussy bitch Canadian cuck would break a fucking nail and run back to his dads dick for a protein shake.

Putin trains Sambo and is a black belt in Judo

Puchin judo and sambo
Trudeau boxing
Humm useally grappling martial arts is really strong against striking. Judo and sambo both has a ground skills as well. Like choke sleeper.
And if they are wearing clothes, judo and sambo is very strong.

kek

She's a robot that's not fair

>pro.
Lol. Anyone got the webm where he gets knocked out in one punch and that nigger in the background makes that funny face?

>
Implying Merkel isn't a robot

I feel like
>Netanyahu (ex-SpecOps, many raids behind enemy territory, gorilla warfare etc),
>Prime Minister Boiko Borisov from Bulgaria (fuckhuge ex-bodyguard, ex-mob enforcer, ex-police officer and possible karate black belt)
>Probably a handful of warlod/politicians from Africa
are the only world leaders that would actually stand a chance against Putin.

He only surrenders to Muslims tho

Putin is a trained Judo fighter, so I'd vote for him.
Meanwhile, Trudeau would scrurry away like the faggot he is.

Obviously Trudeau. He will be beaten to death and win

Putin of course. Then Justo, Trump, Soros, Pope, Merkel. In that order.

>pope after soros

Trudeau, not shitposting would win. He's active, tall, lean, boxes, and crucially his father was a black belt at judo which means he won't fall for any basic techniques by Putin. Trudeau won that fight people post the gif of against Canadian John Travolta.

Putin is 64 and a manlet. Trudeau has more weight, reach, strength, and endurance, despite muh judo champion status. Yes he knows Judo, but Trudeau knows enough to not be tricked THAT easily, and Trudeau just generally has a MASSIVE physical advantage over Putin.

People buy too much into the shitposting here. If everybody ITT was betting on a fight, hands down, I would bet Trudeau. People here are massively underestimating him because of memes.

After those two...

Trump is 70. Trump has more weight but Trudeau could easily bop him in the nose.

Benedict next easily. Former bouncer, still moves around. Old as shit though.

Tossup between Soros and Markel.

Imagine a future where politics were decided by world leaders wrestling.

fucking studied double load in MIT while going to war in the middle, shit man i have barely manage half-load in an israeli uni.

but yea i think bibi would beat putin, they're both hardcore but putin is a spy, bibi is a tough ass soldier and he has the size advantage.

I once read that from his KGB days Putin knows 27 different ways to break a mans neck.

I guess the young guy. Poo-poo is too old despite being trained, the rest are just old AF.
Fuck gerontocracy.

Putin would kill everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Trudeau

Putin (trained, security background), Trudeau (boxer), Trump (big guy), Merkel/Pope (old geezers), Soros (very old geezer)

If we could make clones of them all that think, and act the way they do, and put them all in a death match against one another...

Putin: He kills all of them 1 on 1 he is ex KGB. However he is also 64 years old. Trudeau, and Trump would give him the most fight, but they would both lose. Bottom 3 would lose badly, and quickly. Trump has 6 inches on Putin, but putin has 6 years on Trump. This only goes to Putin b/c of his KGB training.

Trump: Trump would manage to kill all of those but Putin. Trudeau would be the hardest fight for him because it's a 45 year old guy about his size... but at the same time he is a pussy so Trump would stomp him.

Trudeau would win a fist fight against the bottom three from his youth.

Now onto the 3 shittiest fighters... Soros is 86, the pope is 80 Merkel is 62.

Soros I think has more of a killer instinct so could kill the pope in spite of his advanced age, but would be no match for merkel.

Merkel could kill the pope, and soros.

Trudeau, his hole is probably the most loose

Your post was so bad they confiscated your leaf and flipped your flag.

>Trudeau is knowlodgable about Judo, hurting Putins biggest Asset
>Height by about 7 inches.
>Younger by almost 2 decades
>Reach
>Weight
>Agility
>Endurance
>Strength
>Trudeau is a boxer who went 1-0 after fighting a 183 pound 5'10 Karate black belt.
>But muh glassjaw.mp4,
>But wait, Putin can't reach Trudeaus jaw...

If people get this match together, based on how daft this thread is being jerking themselves over Putin because they watched too much Ruskie propaganda, I'd bet Trudeau.

I know Trudeau outside of the Sup Forums meme version of him.

Justin Trudeau would win the fist fight if he attacked.

But he wouldn't attack due to his personal philosophy

Trudeau, because no one would want to touch him in case what's causing his mental issues is contagious.

But seriously though, Putin.

But if you defeat your enemies, they win. You wouldn't want to be like those horrible, horrible americans and their winning, would you leaf?

Is victory still legal up north, i lost track a bit after dudeweed turned down every first world nation in favor of untrained blacks who went on strike seconds after arriving, then literally let the country burn...

In real life, Putin, second Trudeau, third probably Trump.

Trudeau would win because putin would pull his head off.

I wouldn't bet on Putin because of his judo belt, I'd bet on him because of his KGB training. In a street fight he could still likely break limbs and/or kill. In a reffed mma match I pick weedman, street fight, Putin.

Is victory still legal down south? I lost track after America turned down every first world nation in favor of enslaved niggers, who went on strike seconds after arriving, and then fought a civil war.

>Former KGB field-agent vs Frog who knows some Judo

This is why Putin wins all the time. People just keep underestimating him.