Trump's now applauded by Wall Street

>Trump's now applauded by Wall Street
>you've been manipulated, faggots

Sup Forums is the new reddit shit skins are welcome here.

The rising Trump lifts all boats.

>Bernout projects his hatred of money and success onto everyone else

We're not leftist retards, doofus, we don't care about Wall Street so long as the lobbying machine of Washington is destroyed. Stop pretending that you know what we want.

>lobbying machine of Washington is destroyed

He said he was cutting regulations. He cut them and now the dishonest press is calling him a liar because he did what he said he was going to do. How dishonest

Because the treasury dept will no longer be shaking the shareholders down like mobsters

>WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE

I dont care about wall street

All of the biggest, most influential US corporations are doing their damnedest to stop Trump.

>Not knowing your enemy
kek OP
I hope you weren't banking on this shill attempt being a winner.

Wallstreet can and should make as much money as possible, thats what they do. Trump needs to ensure that some of that wealth stays in the middle class. Trickle down economics never left, it just trickled away. Time to fix the gutters.

> Being this deluded

>Trump is trying to grow the economy
>this is somehow bad

- A faggot

Christ, it's scary if many trump supporters are actually like this. Under Clinton, Glass-Steagall was removed (le deregulation meme). That played a significant role in relation to the subprime mortgage crisis. I'm going to trust that Trump knows what he's doing, but for fuck sake man, don't be blind to history.

Liberals want our country to fail, therefor anything good for the country is bad to them, they're treasonous individuals and all who identify as left or liberal should be tossed in jail or killed.

>implying hillary was the better candidate

>fouras sensei

haha funny faggot

>one post by this ID
nope

fuck off kike

>all these deluded Trump cucks that don't even care about wall street

Literally the cause of mass wealth inequality in America today.