There has been some talk of the resurgence of the Free Masons and Knights Templar in the world today. The answer is yes...

There has been some talk of the resurgence of the Free Masons and Knights Templar in the world today. The answer is yes. I am a high member in the first , and a low in the second. There is no allegiance to the papacy. The conflict is beginning, and it's more difficult than anyone could ever understand. The Knights and Masons have started recruiting again, almost openly without cover. The age and restrictions have been lowered. Our enemy is a common one, but the world really is not how we see it. Pol is not too far from the truth which is why I come here. But I can tell you this, fate is real, we all have a grander purpose but have been indoctrinated against it deep to our core. (Why do you think the right refuses to strike back against the left) we are all waiting for some one to make the first move in what seems like the largest standoff in history. All it takes is one man to pull the rest of the world into the fray. Only done correctly. Secondly. "gods" and God are real. Very real things. The first being very similar to humanity, but a bit more powerful in a roman, Greek or Norse sense. And they are in this standoff just as we are. Waiting for the first move.

Other urls found in this thread:

sricf.org/home.html
masonicinfo.com/
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!MNIEHZQT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

very very spoooooooooooooooooopy. i believe you, user.

Cool where do I sign up

Cool, I wanna be a Templar.

>But I can tell you this, fate is real, we all have a grander purpose but have been indoctrinated against it deep to our core.

How to become aware of my fate and purpose?

Also
>Secondly. "gods" and God are real

What is the best god?

Pederast battle 2.0

Tension is high fellow traveler. SHE is waiting atop a mountain in the East. Her name is journalist.

it never got weird enough for me

Very well put

My body is ready.

>1 post by this ID

Dear free masons/knights templar:

will work 4 memes and no taxes. I have no allegiances, use me.

You don't sign up. You ask yourself if it's what you really Want. Then you go through some seemingly bullshit intro stuff. But over the years it'll make sense, and you will develop great things.
As for the God's. It's hard to say. Most hold us in contempt. They aren't nearly as powerful as the God's we picture. Which is why they must work behind the scenes now. Science and technology. The creation within man, is what brings us to an almost level playing field.

Considering how the bible claimed God kicked us out of eden because he didn't want us to become immortal, this has genuinely spooped that aren't full of shit.

HOW DO I TEMPLAR!?

TELL ME HOW TO TEMPLAR!

do you have your own IDF? if so can i join?

Everyone vrs the dark Luciferians and Saturnic cannibal pedos. Right user?

I DEMAND YOU TELL ME HOW TO BECOME A TEMPLAR THIS INSTANT

MY PASSION FOR PUNISHING HEATHENS CANNOT BE MATCHED

You can't be a real one, but it's easy to become a Masonic Knight Templar.

Revelation 3:9

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Freemasonry is not an organized whole OP. There is also no higher degree than the 3rd, the rest are appendant bodies.

You don't just become one. It takes time. A lot of dedication. And if your heart isn't in the right place. It will take you seemingly endless places, but in reality is no where. Only if your intentions are true, does anything meaningful happen and only then you are shown.

This is true. 4-32 span about 2 days. A real dissapointment. But some chapters are more serious than others. The saying never above never below, always on level keeps it's meaning. But at the same time it doesnt. Which is where my journey in masonry led me to the knights.

>Our enemy is a common one, but the world really is not how we see it.

Can you elaborate on this?

I haven't gone through the York rite yet, but from what I understand it is not a weekend thing like the Scottish rite does now with the degrees. I would eventually like join the SRICF, but it is invitation only so finding other members is a pain in the ass.

sricf.org/home.html

That and you really need to be in Utah, Ohio, or NY, otherwise the SRICF is just a past Grand Masters club with little concern for Rosicrucianism.

Well damn that is a shame then. The one thing that some of the Masonic bodies do that really grinds my gears is to place a monopoly on some of the older no longer used rites. The Grand College of Rites "owns" a large portion of the Martinist, Rosicrucian, and Hermetic rites and no longer allows practice of them.

New York has great importance masonicly and to the knights. At least as far as I'm concerned. The unity of chapters and groups is very odd to say the least. But in my travels, they both operate well together and similarly across the planet. Some of the most unique places I've seen and explored pertaining to these two groups, are egypt, and alaska.

Are you a Fellow of the GCR? Because if so, you can just get a copy of the ritual you want to use and play with it. If you want to organise something, they're there to facilitate that.
It's your regular GL which will be the bigger stumbling block.

>New York has great importance masonicly and to the knights.
Yea? Why's that? I actually belong to lodges and commanderies in NY.

You're full of shit, stop trying to trick the normies and unbegun. Masons are Saturnic, and the higher levels are often cannibals and pedophiles.

Then you either know or you dont. I'm not going to violate anything by posting online. Even if I take it perhaps too seriously, and the likelihood I'm being watched is slim. I don't feel right going into depth. Especially on things that aren't explicitly elaborated upon until later.

I am a fellow actually, just got the latest publication in the mail yesterday on the Peckham 'Cerneau' Scottish Rite (10-13). From what I understood talking to other brothers is that while they hold an archive of a rite, the rite is no longer able to be practiced as a formal Masonic ritual. I don't now if this is 100% accurate as I have never inquired with the College, but I have heard this some several brothers.

So from what I've read, If I just make right and do what needs to be done in my own eyes, a bunch of dudes from your cult will show up and be like "Suh dude, join the club"

Is that close enough.

>Trick normies
>Mentions cannibals and pedophiles
Ok leaf

I mean no offense when I say it like that, but that's how it seems.

Holy shit after i started browsing pol and got deeper and deeper in deprssion feeling that i do not have any purpose,a group of people aproached me and now we will have weekly meetings.....sbould i be worried the first one will be in 2 weeks?!

>I'm not going to violate anything by posting online.
Yea, figured that's where this RPing was going.

Oh sweet. Still waiting for my copy. And yea, when they hold something like that, it's already not able to be practiced on it's own for whatever reason. The GCR just preserves it for anyone else wanting to have a go of it. So like, if you wanted to get some brothers together and run through the complete Cerneau Rite, you're welcome to. But if you wanted to be an official appendent degree, you'd need to get your Grand Lodge on board, and then get the GCRs thumbs up.

Did this with some guys who wanted to have a go of some of the Memphis and Misraim degrees. We used a lodge hall, but GL made it quite clear that we weren't an official body. Not that it means a whole lot, but they could in the future say that we can't use their buildings, or apply censure to us in the Craft itself.

I mean honestly that's sort of how it was with me. It was really weird and I've never heard of some one having been in a similar situation so it's hard to say. But no, the usual method is to contact them.

I have a feeling my GL would have issue with it. Would love to see a regular Masonic body using the MM degrees. For some reason that is the most abused rite by irregular and clandestine lodges. I cannot count how many bogus MM sites I have seen online.

>trying to encourage people to move by not moving

go outside
get a hair cut
get a job
get laid

Are you recruiting just whoever? Cause that's how I lost interest a few years ago.

Next time you go to your lodge, bring up the Knights and see if you can follow the trail. Yes, most everything masons do is posted online. Yes you can Google everything about everything these days. But theres.more to it than that. If you want some info, go further. The purpose of this post is to say, things are tense. Rules are changing. There's a conflict and it's either here or coming.

No. Some lodges may. Some groups of knights may even. But there are still rules. If your a shitty person, you won't get far.

>For some reason that is the most abused rite by irregular and clandestine lodges.
Because it has big numbers. Like, that is literally it. Doesn't matter that there's only about 3/5 of them actually as degrees.
And hell, you don't even have to use a lodge. Just a matter of ease. You could do it in your home if you have the room to do so.

And remember, you can always just ask if they're cool with it. If they say no, then so be it. If they say okay, then it's great news.
Hell, maybe speak to your state's AMD council about it. They're like a functional GCR in the USA by definition.

>Next time you go to your lodge, bring up the Knights
I'm the most senior/educated member of my lodge. If i'm not privy to it, it isn't a thing.

If you honestly think you can get away with what you people have been doing without facing the karmic consequence that is about to dish out on you people, you're quite wrong.

Masons and other dark occult groups are in for prolonged torture at the rate they've been going.

Perhaps another with a dark justice mindset may dish it out eh?

>What is the best god?

Kek, of course, one of whose manifestations on Earth is called Pepe.

If you get your education on Freemasonry and other fraternal bodies from shitty tabloids and conspiracy sites, so be it I am not here to change your mind.

I want to be a templar! Where do I sign up?

I really don't you filthy fucking demon worshiping piece of shit.

Perhaps the lower levels are just basic intro into occult teachings, but the so called "master mason" is a saturnist.

Comes from the writings of the Fraternitas Saturni. The ritual involves "rebirth" from what is essentially being half possessed by a demon. Because they use you retards to get into this realm. These high level dark occultists then regularly engage in depravities, because that is the nature of the demonic mindset, and because the ritual probably drives them insane.

What little is left of them anyways.

>Comes from the writings of the Fraternitas Saturni.
So not something Masonic?

>master mason
>ritual demonic possession
KEK! Damn leaf how do you know this, did you sneak in and hide in the broom closet watching the ritual through the key hole?

Very masonic, in fact many of the lodges are run by people who came from that organization.

Stop denying it. Your top guys are cannibals and pedophiles.

Who do you think people like Bill Clinton and others are?

Sorry if this is a shock to you at the lower levels. You're in a cult which uses you to eventually screen out who is evil enough to be half possessed by a demon.

This is where the myths of "lizard men" come from. It's not literal lizards, just people who've undergone the "rebirth"procedure. Effectively becoming part demon.

I can only surmise they do this because they think the demon will enhance their cognition and abilities. When in reality I suspect it uses them sort of like a parasitic shell.

Through reading the writings and other sources of high level masons. Including Frater Recnartus.

Why are there rituals that banned? More importantly, what exactly is a ritual?

Still kind of a nub, but rituals in occult teachings are basically a way of amping up your psyche into getting in touch with other realms.

Occultism is sort of like a science of spirituality, and ritual can be viewed as repeating an experiment.

Rituals don't always work the same way, because it's not about an external solution, rather it is about changing something within yourself to be better receptive to your spiritual intuition.

Freemasonry has not and is not now an organized body. Your failure to understand this shows exactly how little you actually know about Freemasonry or other occult fraternities in general.

>in fact many of the lodges are run by people who came from that organization.
Source?
>Who do you think people like Bill Clinton and others are?
Bohemian Grove, mostly. Bill never joined the Craft, just deMolay.

Yea? In which Grand Lodge does he hold Grand Rank sufficient to retcon history?

>Why are there rituals that banned?
Politics, mostly. So like, the Grand Lodge of a state gets formed by existing Grand Lodges elsewhere, and everyone has an agreement on what Masonry is (Landmarks). The new Grand Lodge has supreme control over the craft in it's entirely sovereign jurisdiction. Ie. Only they can make Masons there.
But every now and then, some upstart dude will start up his own grand lodge, and try to make Masons. This happened with the Rite of Memphis-Misraim, and the Matthew McBlain Thomsons American Masonic Federation. The former would have been fine as a side degree (like the Scottish Rite), but they wanted to make Masons, so no jurisdiction let them set up camp. The latter claimed to be the real Grand Lodge of the USA, so he too was not allowed anywhere to set up shop.
Then because they failed, their rituals were "banned." Not to say you can't emulate them, but a legit lodge cannot practice them in an official sense, because that would be violating the landmarks.
>More importantly, what exactly is a ritual?
A lesson, told through ceremonial fable and shared initiatic experience.
Mostly something to get you to consider various things like the role of geometry of music in the universe.

Look maybe some of the lodges realized that this ritual was just them being tricked by demons into being their real time bitch, as demons tend towards higher planes (this is like heaven for them). But I see no evidence of masons being anything other than greedy assholes who hoard knowledge and refuse to teach humanity about the occult and how we can fight against dark occultism.

Most seem to just be dark occultists. Obsessed with ideas like becoming Gods. Hence "rebirth" rituals.

>Look maybe some of the lodges realized
Or maybe you're full of shit and have confused Warhammer 40k for real life?

Plus
>Masons
>hoard knowledge
You know libraries are public, right?

Ugh you must have just been initiated right?

Yes I know the knowledge is out there, but it is YOUR responsibility to tell the normies. Because dark occultists make movies and spend money making the occult seem ridiculous. Even people like you, who they've obviously duped into thinking occultism is just advanced psychiatry. More imbalances.

>Ugh you must have just been initiated right?
Apparently a bit prior to you, given your lack of understanding.
>thinking occultism is just advanced psychiatry.
You're adorable.

Freemasons can knight people as Templars if you become a mason and wash their dishes and donate money and shit.

The problem is the Illuminati corrupted it 200 years ago, and nowadays you can't trust exactly who you're pledging yourself to.

The templars are just a group with an ideal, theres no reason you need to join them to hold up their ideals.

>"gods" and God are real

Muh invisible sky-daddies!
I kneel and worship!!!

>YOUR responsibility to tell the normies
While you spread misinformation to them on tales of lizard men, demon possession, and Bill Clinton?

Look, you people should know by natural law you are due for punishment.

You can only get lackeys to crack some poor kid's skull in some disgusting ritual for so long, without the order giving karma hitting back at you guys over time.

Not to mention all the rape you masons have perpetrated. Give up the act, we know what you are now.

I'd say [Citation Needed], but i'm guessing you'd just get too triggered.

I never spread anything about lizard men you fucking disingenuous dark occult piece of shit. I merely said that the misconception of lizardmen came from people who engage in dark occult ritual and either go insane or are possessed by a demon through it. Hence cannibalism and pedophilia in the royal family, high finance, high politics etc.

Don't try the whole "let's make the goyim find it ridiculous" ploy. It's not working anymore.

Friendly reminder that freemasons are puppets and we'll try our best to purge you evil bastards again when the shift comes

The real templars had the same goal as us 80 years ago and your fake spinoffs are just supporters of the allseeing eye as the banks are

Here you go ----> masonicinfo.com/

I am sure it will not be as fun for you as reading about lizard people, but I can't say that I didn't at least try.

LARP

Again, lying to the people reading. You do know they can read my old posts quite easily right?

You hoping they don't look back to what I actually wrote?

You fucking rats should be burned alive.

So much death and pain for fucking nothing. For the ego of retards who wish to become Gods. 58,000 children go missing in the US alone every year, I wonder which organizations are responsible eh?

all Gods are real. They are all interconnected throughout space time(as we all are)

But God, The Lord, is the highest possible being.

God's are multidimensional beings, like us, they just occupy more than length, width, height. And instead of passing through time like us, time is apart of their makeup.
In hierarchy, most gods exist between 7-10 dimensions. But all are encompassed by the lord who is, Alpha and Omega, beginning and end.

God is a conscious singularity of all time and space. We are a part of god. Zeus, Odin, Shiva, etc are all aspects of God but inferior to God and should not be worshiped.

Anything they can do, he can do. It doesn't work the other way around.

No religion is wrongpersay, its just all varying degrees of how right they are. The closest being Christianity, followed secondly by Islam and Buddhism.

Jews, those who do not accept Jesus, are followers of Satan.

>Knights Templar

The cartel?

You really are a retarded leaf! Anyone that doesn't support the idea of Freemasonry being involved with demons, cannibals, lizards, or Clinton is a liar according to you. So much for Occam's razor or any rational thought. You really need to get out of basement more often, that black mold is really doing a number on your brain cells.

First of all. I never said the freemasons are involved with lizards. You fucking lying faggot. Burn.

Are they involved with demons? Well saturnic worship is demon related, but the lower levels do not engage with demons it's true.

Are the higher level masons cannibals? Yes. Many of the royal british family are cannibals, and they were often high level masons.

Clinton, the Bush's, many influential families have been masons. As I said, the upper tier masons involve themselves in ritual, not the lower tier.

>I never said the freemasons are involved with lizards.
Six of one, dude. Crazy is crazy.

Do you have a source, or any other reason to believe the shite you're spouting? Or is this just bait?

>There has been some talk of the resurgence of the Free Masons and Knights Templar in the world today

No there hasn't

>I am a high member in the first , and a low in the second.

No you're not.

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!MNIEHZQT

Go to the Fraternis Saturni part, and read the Obituary. This is just one of many sources.

Also higher level occultism seems crazy, but in order not to get too woo woo I still spend a lot of time learning science. Balance the logical with the intuitive and what not.

What are demons? Convince a scientific materialist that that isn't just bullshit. Is it just a psychological thing? I can see how, if one were to believe they were possessed by a demon, they'd begin to act how they imagine demons would.

>Go to the Fraternis Saturni part
Why would i? I asked for a source relating to Masonry.
>Also higher level occultism seems crazy
Only to the profane.

This.

t.a mason

Leaf I don't mind talking about esoteric subjects, as there are many Masons interested in the perennial philosophy. But when you constantly bring up demons and cannibals, I obviously know you haven't read anything credible on Freemasonry, Alchemy, or Western occultism.

>age and restrictions have been lowered
complete morons

It's both.

Higher/lower realms of being are sort of like perceptions of the universe in a collective that are closer or further away from "the All" or God.

The more obsessed with ego and selfishness you are the more like a demon you are. Angels are the same idea, except towards positive being.

The reason I say it's both though, is because technically our grand identity is that of the creator. We are the mind of God itself. So the demon is in itself a part of your psyche, but also external.

The way to understand that duality is the principle of correspondence. As below so above and vice versa. The macro is formed by the micro, albeit both operate under different sets of laws (QM or deterministic Newtonian motion as an example).

The more outwards you go from the psyche, the more deterministic the system will appear. The more inward you go the more random the system will appear. The truth is in between, where the universe is largely a deterministic system with a few random elements. These are free will and consciousness.

Demons are similarly both a part of your psyche (evil intentions, ego gone rampant) and an external macro being that exists in another "realm". Which is why you could technically say that being possessed by a demon and being morally insane are more or less the same thing, and the resulting actions of someone in such a position are more or less the same.

I explained what I think about demons in another post just now.

I'm not a christcuck who thinks you are the "legion of satan" or something. But higher masons are in fact usually evil.

Not all of course, there's nuance and variation between lodges. But many are.

Ok be ignorant then.

You're the one who failed to provide source, bro.

>Freemasons
Like Hollande. Who defends forced mixed marriages. Who destroyed the richest country in North Africa and replaced it with a nest of jihadist. Who says its OK to attack a laic country like Syria and instaurate a terrorist caliphate just for the gas. Who defends ot is OK to genocide the people of Donbass. Whose prime minister says we must get used to terror attacks. Etc etc.

And these are the "progressive" french masons who allow women in their lodges.

I posted. Also there's a whole folder on freemasonry. The saturnic stuff appears there too.

>And these are the "progressive" french masons who allow women in their lodges.
Exactly. They aren't Freemasons. Just pretending to be, so as to sully a good name.

The GO of France is not in regular communication with the UGLE. The split occurred when the Grand Orient decided to take out the bible and let in atheists and also to actively get involved in politics. These actions are against the landmarks of Freemasonry.

>I posted.
No, you alleged that Fraternis Saturni was a legit source. It is not. So what else do you have?
> The saturnic stuff appears there too.
Yea, K's filing system was a bit dodgy in general. Shit in the wrong folders all over the place. Not to mention that they're just things he felt like throwing in there, nothing authoritative.

>believing in authority

Dark occultism lol

Do I need to have a certain job or high enough income to join the freemasons? Like McDonald's would be too pleb tier or something
Asking for a friend

>Gods are real

motherfucker please

>t. I don't understand how anything works

As long as you can support yourself, you're good.

>Guys I played assassin's creed and read Sup Forums now I want to become a illuminati

The funny thing is the entry level door isn't that hard to find. You just have to be the right type of person. And have a little bit of money.

You don't want this though.

Whatever sonny, believe you're special because you got the new stripe from master.

If I joined a Masonic lodge, say one of the lodges in NYC, what could I expect my experience to be like? Is it mostly the occasssional beer with other members interspersed with helping out at retirement centers?