Lena Dunham: 'Soul-crushing pain' of Trump's election made me lose weight

>Lena Dunham: 'Soul-crushing pain' of Trump's election made me lose weight

Who knows... If this keeps up, she might actually be doable in a year or two.

>Most people turn to diets and exercise to lose extra pounds, but Girls star Lena Dunham is sharing a new weight-loss trick you may not want to try at home.

>Dunham stopped by Howard Stern’s SiriusXM radio show Monday morning and revealed that she has none other than Donald Trump to thank for her slim figure.

>“Donald Trump became president and I stopped being able to eat food,” she told Stern after he complimented her look. “Everyone’s been asking like, ‘What have you been doing?’ And I’m like, ‘Try soul-crushing pain and devastation and hopelessness and you, too, will lose weight.'”

>The actress, who was on hand to promote the upcoming sixth and final season of Girls, has not been shy about her dislike for the President, and apparently, the feeling is mutual.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cont.

>“He said I was a B-list actor with no mojo,” Dunham told Stern, who followed up by asking if it was a mistake for someone with responsibilities as great as Trump’s to pay such close attention to celebrities.

>“Here’s the funny thing. Of course, it’s a mistake, but we’re talking about him like he’s a person who is operating in a sane way, we’re talking about him like a person who doesn’t have a personality disorder,” she responded.

>Dunham, who famously pledged a move to Canada if Trump won the election, also clarified those comments to Stern, saying that, at the time, a Trump win “seemed like an impossible joke” that “would never happen. I was like, ‘The most qualified candidate we’ve ever had is running against a steak salesman. We’re going to be fine.'”

>This is the second time in a week Dunham has spoken out on Trump, though on Wednesday, she expressed a desire to avoid insulting his appearance.

>“All he does is talk about women like they’re objects,” she said at TimesTalks: A Final Farewell to the Cast of Girls. “It doesn’t reclaim our power to talk about him like he’s an object. It doesn’t reclaim our power to insult his physicality.”

lena dunham bragged about sexually assaulting her sister

i have no idea why she's not in prison

trump made lena dunham fuckable again, i see a nobel prize in this mans future.

>“Everyone’s been asking like, ‘What have you been doing?’ And I’m like, ‘Try soul-crushing pain and devastation and hopelessness and you, too, will lose weight.'”

What a attention whore

>Trump making fatties great and skinny again

Got to hand it to the man he is working on some next level dimenson shit

Making women great again, kek

What made her lose weight was knowing the genocidal white supremacist Sam Hyde wants to kill her in self defense.

Uses Trump as an excuse to get weight loss surgery and get away with it amoung her fat fans. She's a clever cow.

looks like a clown or a used up hooker in that picture

This thing cannot be made "doable."

Yea, not gonna happen. Sister-fister Lena belongs in jail. Maybe she can get laid there.

She looks like a fucking prostitute that works in the ghetto..

I've never witnessed a fat chick without tits until i saw this abomination.

>Trump reducing number of heart attack deaths

Truly a God Emperor

A cow is still a cow whether it looses weight or puts on makeup and a wig.

Why a fucking crybaby professional victim

>revealed that she has none other than Donald Trump to thank for her slim figure
>that
>slim figure

AMERIIICAAAAA

You've never heard of a flattie?

youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04

>fat whore
>soul

>>“Donald Trump became president and I stopped being able to eat food,”

Well it didn't work, you're still fat

Can they go back and CGI out all her nude appearances in past work?

Some things should never been seen. I am still haunted by the visions.

As someone who sexually assaulted her sister and wrote in her book about being raped by a guy when it never happened. She should be in jail.

>pebbles

>is a fat ass her whole life
>makes it a point to be ugly and fat because her Tumbrl audience thinks it's "empowering"
>realizes she looks like shit, especially when near all those beautiful Hollywood people she's been hanging out with
>blames "Trump PTSD" as the reason, so her fans won't shut her out for losing weight

4D CHESS! Your move stupid goyims!

Amen

>soul-crushing pain and devastation and hopelessness
pretty sure this is what caused her weight gain in the first place

>Lena Dunham
>slim figure

The rule of law only applies to straight white men tho.

>doable in a year or two.
she raped her little sister you twisted fuck. Can't wait for her judgement day

She's just the worst. Notice how she's mentally ill, but likes to diagnose others? This is GRADE-A mental illness.
I can imagine that she walks around talking about how much therapy she has had in her life and how mommy and daddy were too traditional and oppressive.

Of course I wasn't serious about moving to Canada you silly Drumpftard, I only said it as a joke because there's no way he's going to win!

It is telling that they didn't take Trump seriously. Trump supporters knew it would be a close election. Hillary supporters thought they would win in a landslide. At least Trump's side gave credit to the other.

Stil ugly

RIP Lena's sexy curves

>she raped her little sister you twisted fuck
is that true? someone is going to catch her on the streets.

Her leap from 1 to 2 is still impressive.

>like, OOOHHHHGHHHHHH my god! the pain was like, SOOOOOOOO soul crushing! is the camera on? SOOOOOO soul crushing! I am so crushed! Blumph! aren't I, like, SOOOOOOOOO virtuous? my soul was SOOOOOOOOO crushed i couldn't do anything!

Wtf this is serious.
Why do "feminists" still support someone like this?
I'm confused.

what the fuck..why is she making that face like she's actually desirable.

>we’re talking about him like a person who doesn’t have a personality disorder,” she responded.
how is it possible to lack self-awareness like this? the dumb bitch is attentionwhoring about how OMG SO SOUL CRUSHED AND DEPRESSED I AM ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME and calling other peopole out on having personality disorders?

>she might actually be doable

t. Jamal

why do the people most willing to get naked all the time have to be hideous blobs

It's not like she looks a lot better dressed.

Well atleast someone managed to make her loose weight.

bullshit she lost weight because she knew she couldn't keep getting away with being a fat cunt.

I've never felt bad for clothing before. Imagine being a bolt of cotton that could have gone into some shit filled diaper but instead your woven into this hamcow's leggings

>believing anything this woman says

implying cotton has the tensile strength and elasticity to be those leggings

those are synthetic my nigga

Being mentally ill automatically makes her like a 1 or 2.

I guess you could say Trump made her not-so-"great" again.