Wake up

>wake up
>every state becomes a sovereign nation

Wwyd?

Conquer the rest, duh.

Still deal with nignogs shooting each other in Crime Hills.

>tfw Texas
it's a good feel

As PA annex Ohio west Virginia and Maryland

raze and genocide New Jersey

Don't anger Ohio!

>implying OH would not be the one annexing PA

Claim Oklahoma.
Invade NM, AR, CO, and LA.
Purge any who refuse to swear loyalty to Greater Texas.
Depending on how things go maybe keep invading and become the Free Empire of Texas.

Conquer the Midwest.

We are fucking Kasich cucks. Michigan could take us at this point.

WPAFB would be our only hope and defendable area.

?PA annex Ohio
I would be ravished with perverse joy at the notion of bathing in Quaker blood

At least we have Publix.

I would put Republic of Texas bumper stickers on all my vehicles, hang a Texas flag outside my house, buy things made in Texas only, and I would make sure to change my desktop and put a Texas flag as the background.

I would be extremely happy that the amount of regulations and burdens on behalf of the U.S. would no longer exist, it would be like having an elephant lifted off of my back.

enjoy ALL the corn

Also, Oklahoma belongs to us.

Well stop thinking negatively and we can solve this problem! The United States of Ohio counts on it!

THE MAN WHO CONTROLS THE TACONITE CONTROLS THE WORLD

MINNESOTA STEEL CANNOT BE MELTED BY MERE JET FUEL

Raid NM NV and Commiefornia,kill all the spics and niggers,go back home to texas.
Just after I end visiting my family in poormanland.

get raped by a pack of wild niggers

Hope for tourists

you are worst yankee. you are the yankee idiot you are the yankee smell. return to new england. to our pennsylvania cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,west virginia we will never forgeve you. hillbilly rascal FUck but fuck asshole yankee stink union kansas shmansas..battle of fredericksburg best day of my life. take a bath of dead yankee..ahahahahahBOSTON WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget john wilkes booth.fords theater we kill the king , dc return to your precious maryland….hahahahaha idiot yankee and catholic smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE CHOWDER FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. south carolina+virginia+texas+georgia=kill union…you will war of northern aggression/ dale earnhardt alive in dixie, earnhardt racing cars in dixie . fast driver earnhardt dixie. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of dale earnhardt… you are ppoor stink yankee… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a crab shack

dale earnhardt alive numbr one #1 in dixie ….fuck the north ,..FUCKk ashol yankees no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. earnhardt aliv and real strong wizard kill all the yankee farm aminal with car magic now we the south rise again .kenya presidant barak obama fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and union wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. confederacy greattst countrey

True negroes don't shop at publix.

Your gets are wasted famalam. MD bro here, Virginia would definitely conquer us and whatever land in PA New York doesn't grab up

Oklahoman. Would gladly be apart of the Texan empire. Used to live their myself and have family and friends there.

Take back Toledo and then enlist in the Michigan Navy

>biggest rival is down
Time to return our rightful clay then. Prepare your anus, faggots.

RIP South Carolinian

>tfw Arkansas becomes one of the richest states for lack of debt
Build Wall. Fuck off We're full.

>Toledo war part 2
Don't think we forgot about you Ohio

Go get my red coat

Fuck Nova and the D.C. metro area! When will Southern Maryland and east Virginia finally unite under theTidewater Republic???

Nuke cali

Bring it. This time it will be even MORE bloodless.

apply for refugee status in texas or new hampshire. i could never live in the peoples democratic republic of connecticut.

So basically you want Texit so that you can marry your sister?

I'll just leave this here

Don't think we won't passive aggressively stand at the boarder again

That's a stereotype for the deep south, we aren't Alabama or Mississippi, moron.

Thats my copy pasta now

Ha, I'm not scared. Every war we've had with you has been a victory in our favor.

That's Alabama.

Arkanon here, fucked my 8th cousin I hardly know when I was 26.

Literally made by fake news northerners

Oklahoma here, can confirm, would gladly be annexed by Texas.

>annex Ohio
Destroy it. Salt the earth.

We must take Indiana, then onward to Illinois!

Is "Arkanon" pronounced "Arkanow?"

>tfw a Mainer
Would be pretty comfy, desu. Governor Paul LePage would go all 14/88 on the Somali shitskins, deport the libfags in Southern ME to New Hampshire and Vermont, and finally deal with the Quebec frog menace up north.

CHECK'D!
USO! USO! USO!

>take Indiana
Not so fast kiddo

Fuck me, actually made me chuckle.

Have a (you)

Minnesota here. I guarantee our government would go even more cuck more than it already is. We still have a pretty large right wing population and they all own guns so a take over wouldn't be hard.

After that we form the Great Lakes Federation and wall it off so that west coast niggers can't come in once they run out of water.

PA here. Form union with neighboring states to push NYC and NJ into the sea. Rural NY defectors are welcome ofc.

Then snowball our way to the Pacific to cleanse Cali in righteous flame.

I proceed to immediately cross the Appalachians and raid the organic farm communes for delicious fresh veggies and scout for potential red pillable hippie waifus.

757 here. We use our strong active duty military and shipyards to take over the entire east coast, making allies with North Carolina. After we take the whole coastline, we start to move west, and keep moving until we hit Texas, we could attempt a treaty, but at that point we would be so large we would be unstopable anyway.

>pic related. Us vs Them.

Pennsylvania is like Poland

We'd be ok but nothing would be great.

Eradicate the indians.

move to texas to fight for the texan republic and claim the entire US

you can take over the rest of Virgin islands from Britain

Cali here

I'd move to Texas and join the invasion to eradicate the Cuckifornians

This. The Tidewater is unstoppable. Fuck the D.C. Suburbs, fuck PG county and fuck Nova. Crabs and oysters not blacks and liberals ok??

>implying other states would even consider taking in commiefornia refugees.

But Tortola is a shit hole, that Jan dyke island is fine though

Southern Maryland here. Sure why not. Better than joining niggermore or nigger dc

Is he rare?

just uncommon i think

Rally Missouri to Invade Illinois and then lay siege to Chicago. Once we capture the north we starve out the niggers.
>proceed to do the same to every other state

>not dealing with St. Louis first

>be in IL
>depressed
>apply for citizenship to a based state

Let Detroit get bombed.

no refugees from Chiraq, sorry mate.

>raze and genocide NJ

Try to cross the river faggot

California doing just fine. We are the world's 5th highest GDP afterall. Everyone else, fuck off get your own.

Nice water.

Chicago alone would demolish Ohio

New Jersey would conquer the east coast

Cases of incest are most prevalent in NJ. Southern incest is a meme.

Have fun with Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, and Oakland, faggot.

That was mean. Apologize

Petition for confederacy.

you can't be mean to people who are not human,

NOT in Chicongo. Live in So. IL. Fucking blows.

Just wait till it's summer and you need to import water. By the way most of your export goes to the rest of the US. So be on your guard. Your GDP is this high because you depend on them. You are not a UK who pays more than it receives.

>NJ
>laugh as these fat PA and NY cunts they to cross the river/mountains to get to their beach houses
>shell philly and NYC from comfy safety knowing how many military bases we have

Mobilize the Michigan militia, recall that crazy fucker who went to Alska because we weren't right wing enough back in the 80s, and let him lead the north invasion into Minnesota. Hold truce with Indiana and take northern Ohio, once the Lutherans are taken in the north move on Wisconsin, Indiana is willing to join the nation at this point and we siege Chiraq, allowing no survivors, burning the city to the ground after and salting the earth. We can always build a new port.

I like to think everywhere that is not Chicago would be annexed. At the very least you would be put in internment camps until you are deemed worthy of refugee status in a better state.

Everybody says this but it's literally just the Twin Cities.

Even the Duluth DFL shirks the gun aspect of the platform and actually votes for gun shit when at our capitol.

Every conservative is in constant REEEEEEEEE mode around here, and I get that is a large reason why we have what we have, but the only shitters trying to meme the white man down are from the cities and our state-wide votes like senators. Our governor is out and the DFL can't win, especially with Minnesota almost flipping (which you know was because Trump is very much not in line with Minnesotan conservative values).

We got the next couple decades down so calm down around fellow conservatives.

i love being a Pennsylvanian

Invade.

The only redeemable area of Minnesota is God's country. The Dakotas will gladly annex them.

My gut feeling would be to rape and pillage all the trolls under the bridge, but if Ohio and Michigan could form a truce we would be unstoppable.

Wisconsin will conquer the upper peninsula and we can live a pretty /comfy/ life with David Clarke as our president and some good waterways

Oklahoma is the SOVEREIGN WHITE AMERICAN NATIONALS

St. Cloud here btw. Would gladly let this soil go to the Dakota's or Wisconsin.

We have no true loyalty to a name. Central Minnesota is prairie country anyways.

Fuck hills and other natural landmarks

Also fuck Ellison

And Dayton.

>Apache
>Chickasaw
>Choctaw
>Comanche
>Ponca
>Shawnee
>Cherokee

Sounds like white paradise to me

Wisconsin would gladly annex minnesota

This!!!! Born and raised in Toledo & it was once pretty decent here....until it became little Detroit:'(

I know man people from central Minnesota. All of you got a shitty deal with Minneapolis and St. Paul. If the Twin Cities were glassed, we would gladly take you in.

I'm SoMd too. It's the greatest place on earth. It's only problem is it's connected to the rest of maryland

As FL, rapidly conquer the smaller poorer states all around us in The South and set up the second Confederate States of America.