If we lose

What happens if white genocide succeeds?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/briefing/21576654-elections-may-could-mark-turning-point-never-ending-policy
phys.org/news/2016-03-world-neanderthal-denisovan-ancestry-modern.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chinks take over

If it happens, I'll die with the knowledge that they will all eventually get cucked and rekt as well. And I'll be laughing from the grave.

China will take over and wipe out everyone due to the fact they dont give a fuck

Civilisation eventually stops progressing and goes backwards. 1000s of years pass and the people inhabiting the far north start to evolve white skin, blue eyes and intelligent, creative, resourceful minds to combat the cold again,

A single mixed race world utopia with no racism, sexism, islamophobia or xenophobia

Asians will Avenge us.
China is already converting to christianity and Japan is slowly transitioning back to Nationalism.

If we fall, Asians will continue Civilization. They are our honorable aryans.

this

too bad most asians are subhuman

Nips only good asians

There will be no white people

i will solve human future.

>back to nationalism
When were they ever not nationalist?

There is no white genocide user. "White genocide" meme is not redpilled and not Sup Forums-approved.

sent from the most oppressive multicultural society on the planet where not malays are prevented from government jobs

>What happens if the fall of the United States and creates a vacuum?

Easy. This is an example of Thucydides' Trap.
China, Russia, and India would all be at war while Northern Europe fights Africa, and the South American countries fight Mexico before cannibalizing.
The United States War Machine is literally holding the world together.

i'll be able to get tacos and falafel everywhere

>mestizistan
why the stan though. We don't have muzzies unlike you shitholes

Malaysia multicultural paradise:
economist.com/news/briefing/21576654-elections-may-could-mark-turning-point-never-ending-policy

>all chinese there have a "please save us" look on their face

If it looks like the EU shitskin agenda is going to succeed, I will side with China.
Rather be ruled by them.

this is the correct answer

it's not a genocide per se but white countries are being forced to let in lots of non-whites in their country. Which will end with lots of mestizo countries and no white countries at all

if the northern brothers are the true master race, then why were they runefags that accomplished nothing until they were christianised?

>accomplished nothing until they were christianised

according to the church

Since the post ww2 constitution.
There were a number of measures which stifled japanese sovereignty, and with it came an attitude of war guilt, that Japan should not be strong

Go to Brazil, that's what.

The remaining whites in Europe will go "Fuck it, lets create a plague and restart this shit".

You and your people will hang

>runefags

technological stagnation and social decline. Overpopulation, disease and famine. Primitive tribalism and low intelligence. Extinction.

lol good one but its this
(good one old chap!)

Christian European peoples are a new race. The modern French, English, etc., are new peoples and races and kept virtually no memory of their pre-Christian ancestors - and this was hardly coerced. Even and perhaps especially our languages show the primitive state of the barbarians and heathens that preceded us: we have a litany of loan words from Latin or Greek (via the Church) for concepts that we take as basic today but had no equivalent before.

Most likely. The Japs would be genocided pretty quick and Africa would be essentially enslaved as minimum wage miners and truck drivers.

>according to the church

No, according to history you fool. Both the Romans and the Greeks saw most of Europe as largely a wasteland filled with the most barbarous and unruly of people. They were illiterate and their language lacked words for some of the most basic concepts we take for granted today.

Already wanted to say new dark age, but is right, the ching chongs will save humanity if it happens. It will be a less fun and less free, but at least it civilization will survive.

> yes there is no white genocide
> now just keep flushing down these white genes.

wow what a retarded post, monkeys don't speak for Sup Forums faggot

"Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

China will take over. Mestizistan gated communities would be ok unless there is a massive communist revolution. Technological progress would continue, be it without whatever gave Europe the advantage over China leading up to the renaissance.

After a while the Chinese will start genetically modifying themselves and race and genetics will no longer be an issue.

> filled with the most barbarous and unruly of people
Romans called everyone else "barbarians" it literally means non-romans

Original Romans (patricians) were more nordic looking than you meds, who are more closely related to the subhuman slaves of Romans who outbred them.

Still to do this day ecnomically superior northern italians retain fair hair and blue eyes compared to swarthy southern inferiors

I welcome our new chink overlords.
Shame they will massacre the Japanese.

you swarthy meds probably caused the fall of rome by lowering the average iq, but its ok we dont hold it against you too much

>Environment is destroyed
>Humanity runs out of resources
>Post-apo comes to real life
>Eventually everyone dies
Chinks won't take over because they don't see the big picture. If whites die off it's game over for humanity.

>they will massacre the Japs
100% certainty of that. They'll probably massacre you guys as well tbqh, they have too many chinks as it is, they need that space for Jingping Dong.
>At least when averyone else is dead, the chinks will live in a world without racism. Finally amirite?

probably the retarded descendents of nonwhite america will start ww3 and end all life on earth

for a while at least until the aliens come and restart everything

circle of life

>save humanity
>chinese
I think you mean enslave humanity.

no stan in south america bro. we can be niggers, but we are christians.

Nah the kikes will be in charge for the rest of eternity, I assume the chinks will let them live as their bankers and so on, those beady cunts are one in the same.
>If the jews all got taken out and niggers and spics were in charge of the USA then the world would be ask within a week though.

Have you not seen Dust? With the gender imbalance in China they might end up taking a few Africans as wives, but I could see the Chinese and Indians just quietly genociding blacks who live near the resources China needs.

Deportations, castrations, birth control in any food handouts they give for PR reasons, that sort of thing.

ash*

Whites are Neanderthals. No amount of niggervolution will breed whites back to the world once they are gone.

>Have you not seen dust?
Yeah, that's why I assumed they'd keep them around as miners, workers and such, in Africa. It's essentially slave labour as their currency is worth fuck all, and all the important jobs can be done by Chang.

The Chinese see the big picture, they just don't agonise over trying to save the rest of humanity. I can imagine them dealing with global environmental issues, it just wouldn't be nice to live through unless you were a rich Chinese guy.

goyim, I...

>they just don't agonise over trying to save the rest of humanity
That's fine but they should at the very least save themselves.

The Jews are unfamiliar with the ways of the Chink. They understand the white man and lead him around like the dog he is. The white man will be eliminated within 50 years. In the vacuum of power the Jews will attempt to transfer power to the brownman, who is even easier to delude than the white man.

But the hidden factor is the Chink. Chinks are currently silently buying up all major urban centers in the west. Once the white man is eliminated the Jews will attempt to secretly assert their control but they will get slapped down by the Chinaman. The Chinaman will own the 21st century and shall rule it with a cold, unfeeling iron fist. We will reach the stars on the backs of uncounted innocents under the guidance of Xing Dao.

Also, do you think they have intellectual potential to address problems like running out of oil? They are good at using and perfecting western inventions, sure, but they rarely come with revolutionary solutions.

go underground and regroup in Greenland and Antarctica with zero Jews allowed so we can restart.

Only until the Chinese figure out a way to automate the jobs more efficiently or bring in Labour from elsewhere... even South-East Asia if needs be. Taking over Chinese men from poorer rural parts of China and training them seems more cost-efficient than training niggers. At the very least the blacks need supervision, and the more technical the work the more supervision that they need. Throw in a language barrier and I can see the Chinese just doing away with African labour in their colonies within 50 years... just have to remember to bribe the local government to defend you from angry natives.

Oooh dere too mush CO2 in deh atmosphear
>Ok we prant mowa tree
No space fowa tlees
>You so stoopit, we just plahnt tree in braziw, dey not impodant anywey.

The movie Elysium, but without the space station utopia floating in the sky

Asians aren't going to inherit the earth and if they do it won't be for long. They have infighting. They really peaked out in the 15th century and only copy the whiteman.

If it's not the Jews enslaving what's left of the world it will be be a global suicide.

>PR reasons
Without whites will things like "Public relations" even exist?
I think we're the only ones that cry like babies in the streets if some shitskin is abused halfway around the world.

We've already lost, unfortunately. Whites lost when the allies won WW2. It's all downhill from here. It's not like we will be extinguished anything really soon, but within the next 200 years. And I don't really care anymore. We can't win unless we get our birthrates up, and we all know how most white women feel about that. We faced a multiple pronged attack, and the one that hurt the worst is when white women turned on their own race. Sure, there are some women that haven't turned, but most of them can't afford to have as many kids as are needed for the race to survive. And then they still get divorced, and their white kids get turned against their own race. Mormons will be the last holdout for the white race, hopefully they will be as brutal as history has shown when the time comes, but they will face numbers beyond comprehension. Really, the only thing that can save us at this point is some sort of planet wide disaster that kills 90% of the subhumans. Whatever, I'll be dead. Let the brown take over the world, and turn it all to shit. Maybe then they will realize whites were good for the planet as a whole.

chinese will exterminate all the shitskins and chinese will be the only humanity left.

>Maybe then they will realize
>Shitskins

pick one

There are no more red-pills for you to take.

It might be easier for the chinks to sort themselves out than for America to get back on track.
Europe is doomed though.

Basically. Although I think algae is more efficient so just imagine them turning every beautiful lake outside of their country into a stinking swamp of green goo.

>YOU RIKE FISH?
>TOO BAD, HAVE GOO INTEAD

Yes. Leaving most of security to native governments might be possible with okay PR. Basically bribe the local army, hand out cheap food with birth control, take everything you want out of the earth without having to organise a genocide.

But generally speaking once white people stop being the major world power "human rights" will be a thing of the past.

London smog used to be a thing also. They're still in a period of manic industry. Once they start to develop more they'll handle this shit.

World peace.

True, the Neanderthals themselves were essentially the product of people living in possibly the worst place possible when there was ice age straight on top of ice age in addition to highly unpredictable weather for the region. It would take a very long time for a second white race to appear again.

Literally all humans are neanderthals.

>planet_of_the_apes.vp4

Negroids do not have Neanderthal DNA.
Negroids and Australian Aboriginals were geographically isolated.
That is a scientific fact.

Not niggers. Also that's retarded, we're a different species with like 2-3% neanderthal DNA

Don't see your point.

The people that exited out of Africa widely interbred with Neanderthals, thus spreading those genes across the world except for sub-Saharan Africa itself. If you were to look at the genomes of white and east Asian ethnic groups, you'd find that they would have the highest concentration of Neanderthal genes among all people on the planet. Ashkenazim Jews incidentally have been shown to have large amounts of Neanderthal admixture too.

Im pretty sure its going to look like medival ages. Literally. Shitting on the street, women beaten without any rights, everyones poor. Religious wars and constant infighting. Jews will be kings ruling over everything from their closed communities. Unless generation Z shitposts hard enough, our race and any reason will be gone from this world.

>Literally all humans are neanderthals.
>Negroids and Australian Aboriginals were geographically isolated and don't have Neaderthal DNA.
Either you're a edgy racist teenager or a fucking moron. I don't care which.

All non Africans have neandethal, Asians+Euros have highest.

>Australian Aboriginals were geographically isolated and don't have Neanderthal DNA

Thanks for mentioning that, That's also a succinct point there. They're just as dumb as the Africans too.

I think they do have neanderthal DNA actually.
Negroids don't though.

I haven't seen that study, so I cannot confirm that, but I'm inclined to say you are correct.
Europeans bred neanderthals out of existence so it's a given with them. It's the Asian's I'm unclear about.

Unfortunately for them, they also have large admixtures of Denisovan DNA. Which if reports and statistics are to be treated as gospel, is literally no better than having 0% neanderthal DNA at all.

I think China will eat the rest alive in the long run.
Think about it, chimps, sand niggers and other subspecies of goat fuckers against chinks with higher IQ.

It might take a long time, but it'd eventually happen.

Unless we were seeded by ET which i consider likely.

And how do they find the oil and coal, to start industrialisation, that we have almost used up this time?Theres no low hanging fruit left for next time.

Plus most knowledge of industry and advanced science would be destroyed too. Even if they are some genius tier shitskins in the future, what in the hell could they do when there are no easily accessible energy resources and minerals? Even many of the easy to mine metals have all but been stripped out in much of the world.

Asians have more Neanderthal DNA than us actually, that's why they have a higher IQ and less empathy/social skills

>Even if they are some genius tier shitskins in the future

they would need to selectively breed for intelligence, which they wont be smart enough consider or committed enough to carry out

we are on the only side of history

This.

Not true.

Japan/India/China war. I hope Japan will win, but I am not really sure.

I'm not saying they don't. I just haven't seen the data on that.
We need to start a sourced PNG file with this shit.

The far north slowly starts to rebuild civilization, patriarchy, capitalism, producing valuable goods and services, safety and security, creating a strong economy, and a peaceful and luxurious lifestyle for their kids.

THEN their weak kids start becoming more liberal again - muh feminism, muh equality. They open their borders and all the shitskins and lazy refugees start pouring in again. And we've gone a full 360 yet again.

phys.org/news/2016-03-world-neanderthal-denisovan-ancestry-modern.html

Pretty much how I've been feeling. It's textbook defeatism but things aren't improving, and probably won't at this point. Trump sparked a bit of hope in me but then I realized he's pretty much a kike himself too. We had a good run, folks.

How come the Native Americans don't have as much Neanderthal DNA? If life started in ooga booga Africa than migrated north into Europe where it mated with Neanderthal, than Asia, than crossed over into North and South America? Something's off. Native Americans should have been as well developed as the Far East Asians when Europeans discovered them but they weren't. Essentially the same tribal shit as Africa.