Fucking white supremacists

Fucking white supremacists

Can someone explain to me why a handegg team are associated with white supremacy?

the white team had superior plays = white supremacy

Because they're white.
Yeah that's it.

Quit blocking their handles, so i can hurl abuse at them.

>greatest comeback in super bowl history
>reeee white people
>admitting whites are superior
wew

You can see why right there. Trump rooted for them.

The other team is black?

>white people win because of white supremacy

Are they trying to say that we're supreme?

If I understood it right the patriots are one of the whitest football teams and the falcons are one of the blackest

>Whites blamed for the failure of niggers
Every time

It's hilarious how many NFL Quarterbacks are white.

At this point how can anybody even think that white supremacy is an ideology? Its more or less a fact of nature.

that's the thing though is there's an observable metric of supremacy that other races should be able to follow. guess it's easier to stay dumb and demand gibs though

They aren't. Lefties are insane, pats play in one of the most liberal areas in the country

And its easier for white cucks to just blame themselves and an alleged system of "institutionalized racism," for the shortcomings of the nigs. Much more uncomfortable to accept that they are just borderline retarded, for the most part, because that is how nature shaped them to be. But I guess science is racist.

>Kaepershit disrespects the anthem of the country that made him fucking rich while not actually trying to solve any of the problems he was trying to bring attention to
>one of the worst seasons possible

>Brady is a Trump supporter
>literal biggest comeback win in Super Bowl history

I'm glad the powers that be are smiting the faggots trying to bring down society seemingly at every turn. They deserve nothing less than God's scorn.

Because Tom Brady (team's QB) was seen with a MAGA hat in his locker. That's all, not even joking.

>science is racist
that does seem to be their narrative. i have faith that they will be looked upon in history as gigantic retard champagne liberals who only fought a culture war to hijack a "disenfranchised" party's platform and give themselves more things to bitch about. i blame women mostly

Niggers have to be the most useless, petty, angry, ignorant people on the face of the Earth.

Literal animals given human rights.

When you have to think about more than catching a ball or hitting something hard every pro-nigger falls apart like fucking toilet paper.

There you go. Explained eloquently. Pic related.

Niggers can't do anything right.

This isn't an ironic tweet? It's a real coon unintentionally proving what stupid dumbass idiots all niggers are?

Because US discourse has degenerated to the point that everything is leftist or right-wing, even the weather.

Ooorr..... they're two *football teams* that competed against each other.
I thought liberals didn't see color. And last time I checked, there were black guys on the Patriots that helped win the game, too. What, their efforts go unnoticed?

Also, I thought white supremacists only surrounded themselves with white people. Trump works alongside and gets along well with blacks, Asians, etc. Right?

They just don't understand exactly how much they're devaluing the virtues of words over violence and blurring the line.