Sup Forums I need advice

I met a qt blonde with high cheekbones and is /fit/, we hit it off and exchanged numbers and whatnot. But a few days later I saw her posting on Facebook about how she was at the women's march and saw dozens of photos of women with vagina hats, "muh pussy" signs and perhaps the worst of all her supporting someone holding a "white lies matter" sign. I would like to smash but I don't think I can get past that. What do?

Fuck her right

True, I could smash the feminism out of her. But then again I could be playing sloppy seconds to Jamal.

This

Smash and dash

Smash n dash
Yell MAGA on your way out.

fuk her right in the pussy and then leave and tell her it's because she's retarded

Smash her, and just as you're about to cum in her pussy, get close to her ears and whisper,
"Make America Great Again, Hitler did nothing wrong" and follow it with the 14 magical words.

You will be accused of rape

My sides! Great advice based Indian, you're more than welcome to Trump's America!

smash and yell out "heil trump" as you cum

fpbp

Still think I should smash even though she might be a mudshark?

put your penis in her mouth and vagina

Im going to fuck a feminist, she has a nosering, blue hair and is fit as fuck
Her pics from 2016 are amazing when she used to have long brown hair and insanely sexy eyes
Also, nigger here

Wether she hates men or not, she still needs sex. They still need to be dominated.

Tell her about the Jews and recite crime statistics right while she climaxes.

I'll take things that didn't happen for $100 alex

fuck and subtle redpills.
if you fuck her right she will also believe you8

$100? The lowest the board goes is $200

She's been BLACKED already. Sorry user.

t. black dude who smashed plenty of white puss of the type you mentioned

But whitey got there first so you were squshin yo rat pellet dick in sloppy seconds.