But like, what if the child consents though? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

But like, what if the child consents though? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 consenting individuals isn't rape

Little did you both know,
you had more in common with one another than you thought.

Canadians and Mexicans coming together, both online and irl

The age of consent in Italy is 14 years, with a close-in-age exception that allows those aged 13 to engage in sexual activity with partners who are less than 3 years older.

That's why the government says child's can't consent. Go to a third world shithole, if you want to fuck a kid.

in anarcho capitalism you could own one of those

Besides being the shit tier countries around the US?

dogfucker leaf

stop that

also:
Not knowing that the victim is underage is not a legal defense, except when it was unavoidable ignorance.

Go back to our /snk/ shithole, Anniefag.

I've been to Italy before and their girls are hot as fuck. How easy is it to fuck 14 year olds?

Post that spongebob meme about consent in different countries.

Here you go, friend.

Ahh beat me to it

Children can't consent.

You gonna get anally inspected by family members/maphia/police if you try.
Just because it's legal doesn't mean people will accept you for it.

Alright, thanks for the heads up.

If I have consensual sex with a 14 year old in one country then move to America, did they retroactively not consent because they're currently on a different landmass?

Why not though?
>Inb4 muh mental development.
Women are stupid regardless of age.

I know in Australia at least Australian tourists are held to the sex laws of BOTH the country they're in and the country they're from.

>le women don't mature anyway meme
This is a stupid argument. Stop using it.

Feminist detected. The fact is the average tumblr lardwhale has less ability to make valid decisions then a 13 year old who understands boundaries and looks after their own weight.

I've talked to a few people who said they did when they were 10-12ish (and no, I wasn't the one who fugged them). Tweens can be pretty horny people.

Now you're just moving goalposts. You mentioned females at first and now you're talking about tumblr landwhales.

>But like, what if the child consents though?

well in that case it's awwwwright.

billions of old hags BTFO and on suicide watch.

OK you got me but the fact is a tumblr landwhale can consent while a real human cannot.

If I get in a spaceship with a 15 year old and travel around the sun 3 times in less than an earth year would she be able to consent since she's technically 18 years old?

Also if I travel at the speed of light around earth for 3 earth years would she be able to consent because she's technically 18 even though at relativistic speeds she's only aged a month?

when i was 12 i was jacking off like 3 times a day and still had blue balls 24/7 why would it be any different with girls? The only reason aoc exists or is as high as it is, is because daddy doesn't want his little princess to have some fun. nobody really cares about the boys unless it involves faggotry.

The child can't consent fucktard.

These

But like, what if they do though?

Welcome on the potential child molester watchlist, faggots.

>know a guy
>officer, 1.90m
>has 1.50 m tall babyface wife
>when she was 30 she still looked like 14-15
>child on the way
>wife enters bus alone
>nobody wants to lend her a seat in the bus and everyone watches her with scorn
>why did you spread your legs you underage slut
>2 years later they go walking in park with the babby
>random grandma comes to them, grabs him by the elbow
>"you cheeky pervert how dare you parade that poor innocent girl in the city"

Age of consent in Canada is 16. While you could get involved with a 14 year old if you were... 19, why would you? Have you any idea what the average 14 year old listens to? What they read? Remember when you were 14? Don't kid yourself, you were a fucking prick. An annoying fucking prick. At least a 16 year old knows that they should have a broader taste in music, even if they don't at least they'll know to pretend. You're all mad. Mad I tell you.

I'm not worried. I can always move to your country. They'll gladly let me in. And after I get tanned I'll blend right in.

>Having to have the same tastes in music to fuck.
Is this why millennials are all virgins?

>And after I get tanned I'll blend right in.

You son of a kebab.