MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN

This is the logo of the movement to convert Canada to metric used in the 1970's and 1980's notice anything?

As a resident and a previously proud Canadian, yes I do see a remarkable similarity to the star of David.

They want what's best for all of us

METRIC IS A JEWISH PLOT TO PUSH THE WORLD TOWARDS A ONE WORLD GOVERNMMET
ONE GOVERNMENT
ONE CURRENCY
ONE ARMY
ONE UNIT OF MEASURMENT
USE THE BRITISH IMPERIAL SYSTEM IF YOURE CANADIAN

Too late. We are the new Sweden. I wonder how long till we'll be seeing our own brand of live stream rapes on (((Facebook)))

What comes next, my children? Can we ever truly make Canada great again?

No. Lost cause.

In the face of war, this man truly believed he could do great things for Canada. I want to believe that I can do the same. What should I do?

>Can we ever truly make Canada great again?

That's illegal to openly want in Canada.

People get investigated for saying whites exist. They'll call in the rcmp if you say you have a right to exist.

Could we ever get the ball rolling to start a Petetion to bring back our old flag ? Would t ever get any traction ?
What about the maple leaf forever ?

canada is doomed. we need to first save europe. then canada.

>again

Was Canada ever great? Not mocking - serious question.

Fifty years ago

Like you're the one to judge my country, nigger

Canada before the 1960's was a Sup Forums dream
Our gun control was "no foreigners are allowed to own a gun"
Our immigration law was "no blacks, Asians, Jews, Muslims, Greeks"
The Supreme Court in the 1920's decided that women are legally property
We had segregation
It was illegal for natives and non whites to vote
Before the First World War we had not one single tax!
Britain in World War Two wanted to send us refugees from Czechoslovakia, we said no, they offered us $1,000 for each refugee, we said no that's not enough money, Hitler's invaded while we were negotiating and so it was too late to take any refugees

Canada is only great in it's rural lands, like im sure sweden was before the great cuckening

Yes we can. We have to breathe it in every step we take. Spread the word friend

1930's
Widespread deportation of the unemployed (28,097 people were deported 1930-1935). Following an outcry, the department changed its policy at least so far as to suspend deportations against those who had found work by the time the deportation orders were ready.

>immigrate to Canada
>can't find job
>get deported

Well, we did burn down the white house that one time.

94% of applications for naturalization were refused. Confidential RCMP assessments led to refusals on the basis of political or labour activism or perceived "bad character".

ritain asked Canada to take some Sudeten German refugees who had fled the Nazis to Prague. The railroad companies were sent to investigate potential immigration of farmers and glassworkers. Canada agreed to take 1,200 but insisted on Britain paying $1,500 per family for transportation and resettlement costs (Britain had offered $1,000). While negotiations were going on, Germany occupied the rest of Czechoslovakia, preventing the resettlement of most of the refugees. 303 families and 72 single men who had previously managed to get to Britain were resettled in B.C. and Saskatchewan. They had little or no farming experience, but were not allowed to settle in the cities.

>you're farmers now
>we don't know how to farm
>don't care we need farmers you're farmers

The cities are great too, they are just smudged brown and black.

In a comparative study of deportation in Britain, Northern Ireland, Canada, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand, C.F. Fraser found Canadian practices the most arbitrary and the Canadian judiciary apathetic: "the most notable feature of deportation cases in Canada is the apparent desire to get agitators of any sort out of the country at all costs... [T]he executive branch of the government, in its haste to carry out this policy ... displayed a marked disregard for the niceties of procedure".

Canada was the "worst" country for deportations in the British empire

Good point. I wish it were all rural

We will never experience such greatness again.

>
>>Can we ever truly make Canada great again?
>That's illegal to openly want in Canada.
>People get investigated for saying whites exist. They'll call in the rcmp if you say you have a right to exist.

true, remember when those flyers were put up that read"white people have a right to exist" and the news went crazy and said it was white supremacy and nazism, then they interviewed some Jew from a holocaust foundation and he said it reminded him of ww2 and the nazis

kek we truly are fucked

>we help burgers meme a great president
>burgers refuse to help us

No good deed ever goes....

The first of a total of 9 boats carrying 987 Estonian refugees arrived on the east coast of Canada. They sailed from Sweden, where they were living under threat of forced repatriation to the Soviet Union. They had been trying to resettle to Canada but had been frustrated by the long delays and barriers in Canadian immigration processing. They were detained on arrival and processed through an ad hoc arrangement. All but 12 were accepted (the 12 were deported).

>Canada you have to take these nearly 1,000 refugees
>we'll take 12
>actually never mind you're getting deported

CANADIAN VALUES

One of the best ways to make a country again is to get rid of the fake news sites like (((CNN)))

>Mfw edmonton Chinatown

Just fucking glass that part of town pls. What a shit hole.

Problem here is our news stations are somewhat more reasonable. Which makes it harder to demonize them.

oh, canada can be great again... just persuade your brother to come back and you can all be great again.

I love that flag because it has our flag on it and our flag is lovely but you also get a cool shield thing to go with it should of kept it desu.

Kek disagrees

we're the SJW marxist child that the parents have given up on

71,689 immigrants arrived - the lowest level since 1947

Easier to persuade our brother to annex us. Apparently we're a post-national state; this wouldn't bother us at all.

We need to secure our borders first. Stop the onslaught of refugees and migrants, then focus on the ones already here. Canada deserves better.

And then Trudeau Senior fucked everything up.

Kek wills it

hold me Sup Forums

I would have died in the streets to keep it if I could have

HOLY SHIT

praise kek

Is this the leaf bot testing thread?

You basement dwellers couldn't make canada great once, yet alone again.

Leaf + rake = soon

They all fucked it up. The liberals and conservatives both have their share of blame.

actually you may be fucked..

The double whammy of Pearson and Trudeau destroyed this nation
From 1963-1984
It's no surprise we're ruined, for two decades we were under their control

lol try living in Vancouver

No, things were relatively fine before that communist faggot got into power.

this user has the right idea. MCGA

This, immigration problems started with Diefenbaker in his later years and worsened with Pearson and Trudeau until Mulroney+Chretien came and fucked us with unfair free trade.

there are still canadian nationalists, outside of your city borders, GTAfag

F

See thats the problem. It doesnt matter what you or any other defeatist shill thinks. We will make canada proud.

MCGA

This, diefenbaker was the start of it all (a torry) Trudeau and Pearson just put it to the extreme. The PC and liberals will NOT make Canada better they've both been destroying this nation for the past 60 years

Looks regardless of what you people think

Afro Samurai was pretty good.

You're just faggot necons trying to sabotage the effort with false white pride flags.

Or CSIS looking for a headline.

When do you start blaming muuh CBC? Go back to watching Ezra.

electoral reform will destroy our 2+ party system. That's why trudope squashed it. Doesn't he realize that diversity is our strength, even in government?

Seems like some arbetrary rule to demoralize us if you ask me.

Do you even listen to CBC faggot?

Weve had other leaders since then.

No one does dipshit. Acting like it's the fucking BBC.

I just tend the memes and witness the numbers m80, don't give up anglo man, purge these sub-humans from you country and MCGA

I listen to that terrible libshit 6h/day when I'm working JUST TO SEE WHAT THEY'LL SAY NEXT. The days of objective journalism are over in Canada.

Thank you humble meme farmer. I hope brexit goes well

At least we have (((Vice)))

My grandfather has the deed to his home purchased in the 1950s with a clause that if he sold he couldn't sell to a Jew or Greek and no non European

Cheers bud, hopefully we'll have an anglo union with your new nationalist prime minister in a few years, we're already in talks with the aussies and kiwis

I wonder if he would still have to follow that contract

> Conveniently ignores MSM
> Intentionally lobotomizes self 6h/day
> Canada = great and white

Ezra, you really need to focus. Maybe read a book once in a while and come back with big boy policies.

What a loveable oaf :^)

Fuck VICE. CBC is satire at this point.

How do we make McGA as snappy as MAGA or MEGA?

No Jews allowed sign at the Toronto beachfront
Too

Lets start by capitalizing that C ;)

F

MCGA

I think kek wants us to save Canada have any of you noticed before how often leaf shitposts get quads

Anyone got any idea on this?

BASED CANADIAN
MAPLE LEAF FOREVER

I did it like that because McGA is a Mic you can trust.

we were able to meme trump into office, all we need to do now is to meme other parties into power in different countries
can we do it pol?

If Canada can be saved and go back to what it once was there is hope for everyone else

when I said JUST TO SEE WHAT THEY'LL SAY NEXT means I DON'T DIGEST THE BLUE PILL.

Get the fuck out of my SDG, heeb, no jews allowed

There is only one way

It uses angles that are ward to work with in radians, but are nice round figures in degrees.
Metric is shit for aesthetics.

we are great. Trudeau hasn't even done anything

But that was before you were even a country.

No a Jew alderman overturned laws in Toronto banning the sale of land to Jews.

Sorry Ezra, quite aware of your projection tricks.

When you gonna propose people should sign up for a list huh?

ITT Lumpy getting his adrenaline kick from outrage and too lazy to change the channel.

We need to MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN

Thats not bad. Maybe we can incorporate that in somehow

That is a flag of a slave colony. This is the flag of true Canadians.

Hes done a lot with immigration and the destruction of canadian nationalism. But he is a small part of a big problem

>slave colony

Can't wait for Quebec to leave Canada, ugh.

Witnessed.
McGA is Catholic but not a NuCatholic.
Humble keep of Peace and Justice.

I know one thing... it really makes me think