Using the term "haters"

>Using the term "haters"
>haters

Is this guy a nigger or what? He's a 70 year old white billionaire.

Spending so much time on twitter gave him an aneurysm

>flag

Trump loves black people, our blacks are the best, the greatest and the most winningest in America.

I really doubt niggers still use the term "haters". They're like the social equivalent of Sup Forums. By the time normies/whites are using their terminology, they're already sick of it and moved onto something else.

LOOK AT MY AFRICAN AMERICAN OVER THERE

you right

Barron is in charge of twitter.

the amazing part pseudo intellectuals still dont understand is trump talks on a basic level on purpose, it lets anyone reading him not feel like they are being talked down to - hes talking on the common mans level

>What to became closer to Barron
>Barron teach him about video games, twitter and Sup Forums memes
>Trump visits /biz/ and Sup Forums and decides everything is so fucked up that better run for President and save America
>Beacause his new influence, he wins the career by spouting internet memes, using twitter and get along with Political Internet influencers outside the stablishment as Bannon or Alex Jones.

I want to believe

>Iran
>No.1. in terror
What did he mean by this?

He means Iran shouldnt have broke the deal and nationalized the oil infrastructure because they went from beautiful Perisans to inbred arabs in 40 years.

He likes triggering jews.

its much better to be African-American than a Jewish victimizer.

honestly after you earn a certain amount of money you probably stop caring about whether you sound like a 16 year old girl

How is Iran #1 in terror?

JIDF seems to be out in force today, what happened schlomo, did a palestinian cuck your you by banging your wife with a mortar round?

#1 in terror?

>He thinks the JIDF would care about shittalking Iran

I support Trump most of time but this Iran shit aint one of them, i dont understand how you kikes can sell these things to people of Usa. Afghnistan was pretty easy, iraq was too but how to hell, Libya, Syria, and next Iran.

And why not saudi-arabia what Is truly known number one terrorist and islam supporter in the world.

He's our guy thats what.

Stop pretending even you wish your PM was so fucking good at communicating with people

This must've cost him a lot of effort, he can't even shake someone's hand without feeling dirty.