What happened to us ?

Let's travel back to the year 2000.

Cellphones size of a brick with antennas and shit, php chatrooms that crash when you send a colored emoji, no kikebook no twitter.

If someone told you that in the next decade the president of the USA will shitpost on twitter, that the meme wars are a real thing, that the biggest two world criminals are bunch of virgin hackers and that most politicians/famous people will deliver daily dose of their salty tears like a bunch of depressed teenagers on social networks, how would you react ?

I remember the times when uploading your picture to imageshack and sending it to someone on a forum meant true love. Now it's just tits, ass, twerking, overdone make-up selfies and stupid filters.

What happened to our world ?

Sad bump.

fuck croatia

mostly female userbase entering the space. They are heavy users of tech but with little depth.

Uploading photos and social media comments are in their scope of understanding and technical knowledge so thats where the money is.

Sending a picture is an act of true love?

fuck usa

No, fuck you!

Stop fighting

No, fuck you^x2
Fuck you too

>how would you react ?
I welcome our modern era of meme cyberpunk. I would ask a quick rundown on the meme part, though.

>I remember the times when uploading your picture to imageshack and sending it to someone on a forum meant true love. Now it's just tits, ass, twerking, overdone make-up selfies and stupid filters.
If love for you is just the way to send a picture or it's quality, quantity etc, I have news for you - you don't know shit about love.
It's true that we have the same amount of sincerity, but more info, and thus the sincerity dissolves. You have to do some work to filter the shit and be true.

The meme cyberpunk of the 2010s is the best epoch so far. Even the 60yo men on my job are agreeing with me. Stop whining.

Can confirm

t. Konstantin Batyushkov

>that pic
i cannot go to concerts anymore because of this shit.

You guessed my first name correctly, but why are you referring to him?

Russian romanticism poet.

Yeah, I see that. I reconed there is something in his writings about meme cyberpunk (kek) but apparently you were talking about romance

2007, iphone was released. It all goes downhill from there.

> Let's travel back to the year 2000.
> What happened to our world ?
> mfw 16 year olds come to Sup Forums to get all weepy about the good 'ol days of Myspace as though their recalling their wild youth before the 'war'
Jesus, you want to know what happened user?
You became a self-obsessed narcissist, convinced that your actions directly influence a higher echelon of citizen into acting AGAINST their best interest, simply for your amusement.
....and if you dont think that's the height of arrogant masterbation, then you dont get /po/ baby

> unintended paper origami burn

Social media is a fucking cancer, I swear it was fucking social media that ended the Dinosaurs not some asteroid hitting the earth all those millions of years ago.

Kek, this is a good master trole
Especially the damn 16 year olds from 2000 part

A FUCKING CHESSBOARD

pineapple*

the guy on the right in the first photo was a weirdo in 2005

I'd like it if everyone was forced to post their oldest images during the Women's Strike. Not in solidarity ofc.

>year 2000
>php chatroom

really? Wasn't IRC still a thing back then? Quakenet, EFnet, etc?

>Cellphones size of a brick with antennas and shit, php chatrooms that crash when you send a colored emoji,
What the fuck are you talking about?
The Nokia 3310 came out in 2000, and it was smaller, though slightly thicker than a modern smartphone.
Also, who the fuck used php chatrooms? Unless you were computer illiterate, you used IRC.

>What happened to our world ?
Computer illiterate fucks like you happened to our world.

around 2005/2006 first cell phones with half-decent shitty cameras appeared. i remember i was in highschool then and every fight between the students got filmed with the cell phone. sociologists and other commentators on tv were pretending how no one fought when they were in highschool and how there is some gigantic escalation of violence among "kids these days". in reality, kids were just too eager to film anything and that was it.

> I remember the times when uploading your picture to imageshack and sending it to someone on a forum meant true love. Now it's just tits, ass, twerking, overdone make-up selfies and stupid filters.

Remember the OLD days? when you spent almost 15 whole minutes setting up your Pandora station? THESE days, its just a bunch of disrespectful kids with their damn Spotify..they dont get it man...

Are you ok?

> JESUS: EXACTLY: THANK YOU.

*pepsi

Big Bang Theory and the iPhone came out.

delet this

>the meme wars are a real thing

What kind of alternative reality bubble do you live in?

I was stabbed by a gypsy and had about 20ish fights with thievs on the street around that time,also i was barely making enough money to feed myself back then...not good memories.....eastern block can relate.

>stabbed by a gipsy

Are you a masochist ?

>stabbed by a gypsie
Self harm is a sign of suicide user. Do you feel ok?

>Shitposting president of the USA
>Meme wars
>Virgin hackkers
>All that salt

I wouldn't have believed it, there's no way politicians let this kind of shit pass through their thick skin. They're supposed to be on moral grounds, not whining and bitching

seriously PUT YOUR FUCKING PHONES AWAY

>what happened?
People abandoned Jesus.

Yeah I'm sure that's just because they don't have to worry about starving to death in the Worker's Breadline