That feel when Catalan

>That feel when Catalan
Please kill me now

It's too painful to bear...

What does it say Spain bro?

At least it says "science fiction"... right?

I can't return home in the first
Refuge Dresden the 2nd
Catalonia has had an ultra brainwashing machine through their own local TV channel for the past 20 years. It will turn into Neosweden soon (if they gain independence)

Thats why you lost all the important wars. And with the Catholic Kings started a systematic annihilation of smart Catalans that culminated in the Spanish Civil war. only the cucks were left. Your only hope is get independence fist. Then get redpilled and the MCGA.

"I can't go back home" and something about the vile nazis of dresden opposing rapefugees.

No it says without fiction :(

We already are Sweden. The only national TV we have is going to literally brocast propaganda all the night and they say it proudly with nobody complaining.

And then you are still expecting that all the refugees will learn catalan instead of spanish HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Ferdinand II didn't kill us. In fact he was considered "too Catalan" by the Castilian nobility despite being a Trastamara. About the country with or without independence we're doomed.

He did not indeed. It was his waifu (the one wearing the pants) and the Castillian nobility you mentioned. FII was a cuck.

This is God's way of punishment for all the death during your many conquests.

>About the country with or without independence we're doomed.

This. Fucking this...
It is the main reason I have for not voting the independentists: because they are even more cuck-minded than the other politicians (only surpassed by hard-leftists like Podemos).

If we got complete control on our borders, it could be an absolute fucking chaos thanks to those retards (and we already have chaos. Our immigration levels are on a par with central-northern Europe)

Isabel died before Ferdinand and while she was alive he ruled here so nobody died apart from kikes and sandniggers during his regin.

>If we got complete control on our borders, it could be an absolute fucking chaos thanks to those retards (and we already have chaos. Our immigration levels are on a par with central-northern Europe)

what do the demographics look like?

Really bad. We are already a minority so it's worst than murica.

God's punishment for heretics and helping Catharians hahahahahaaa

But user, the Crown of Castile forbid us to colonise Murica.

>We are already a minority

catalonians or spainish speaking white people in spain? That's depressing. The U.K. and Germany are obviously going to be the most talked about euro nations in regards to immigration, on Sup Forums. I haven't seen spainiards complain that much

>God's punishment
More like kike's punishment. I imagine who is funding certain parties and that TV channel.

No, in Catalonia. The rest of Spain is quite well since all the immigrants are here.

This happened cause they put a women with a clippled husband in charge of the regional tv

>If we got complete control on our borders, it could be an absolute fucking chaos thanks to those retards (and we already have chaos. Our immigration levels are on a par with central-northern Europe)

And added to it Franco already fulfilled the country with all the retarded spaniards he did not want so true catalans are already such a minority... but no problem: lets bring more outsiders!!!! DOOMED

About 16% of the population is of non-Spanish nationality (and this does not account for "nationalized" people).

If we also discard non-Catalan Spaniards, it gets much worse. It is harder to give a numbers, but we ("ethnic" Catalans) are a minority in urban areas like Barcelona.

The most common immigrant nationality are Moroccans, followed by Romanians.
We have about 500.000 muslims living here.

Oh, that's sad, it reminds me of the destruction of Cali, and the future destruction on Texas. It's worse since all that Catalan history and her people will be gone within my lifetime

not true
real catalans are a minority, that's why this happens
why can't we have a non cuck catalanist party?
the ones in bcn don't but the rest do
but only a quarter supports independentism

>fulfilled the country all the retarded spaniards he did not want so true catalans are already such a minority

True. I was briefly commenting that in my other post

I wish I could have a non-cucked party, period.

>not true
Go to villages of the Salamanca area and compare them to Catalan small towns. Also don't forget all the Castilians and Castilian hybrids living here (some are based and good people in the small towns but in the cities they are basically like niggers).

If we had a non-cucked party (which we have but is a meme) it wouldn't even get one seat in the parliament.

Actual catalans have such an obsession with being politically correct. its what its killing them.

>Be Catalans
>Finally manage to collectize again under anarcho-communism
>this time instead of getting shot by Franco they just get raped and looted by darkies

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

I'm an actual Catalan and I'm rather natsoc. But yeah, everybody I know is cuked with the exception of some friends.

>why can't we have a non cuck catalanist party?

I guess that with all the immigrations from other regions of Spain, an "ethno-nationalistic" movement is no longer viable. We can have separatism, but not Catalanism.

I am quite sure that those "renegade xarnegos" that spend the day waving Estelades make for a very big portion of the votes to the modern independentist parties. In fact, they are very often the most radical of separatists. They are like "Uncle Tom"s. But they will never truly defend us: because, after all, they are not Catalans.

The fucking commies killed lots of peasants here. How do you know about this by the way?

Just think that, for example, they consider thinks like the "rumba" music a Catalan thing.
We are doomed, with this kind of mentality dominating Catalan politics.

It is Sweden-tier.

things*

I live in a small town and many of them don't even speak Castilian properly (like me). But in the cities they don't. We are the same ethnicity so if they learned Catalan it could work (won't happen though).

>Being a fascist Catalan
Like being a nigger in the Klan

Good example of catalan cuckism!!! They really love to shoot at their own feet!

The rumba ones are dreadful but nothing compared to the reaggeton ones.

>Implying ideology has something to do with nationality.
Also, all the independentists should be nationalists and not commies if they had half brain.

Because I can read books and enjoy history. The Spanish Civil War is an interesting story and it's the most recent case of a large scale civil conflict in a Western country. Debating it with that Spaniard commie on here has also helped my understanding

It is interesting but it was a disaster. Spain will be cucked for the next 500 years thanks to the war and Franco.

Would you rather Miguel Primo de Rivera had lived? Or do you prefer the Republic?

WIth a conservative party and the republic we would be a normal European country. Maybe equally or a bit less cucked but with better infrastructure and economy and a less divided nation. We would have some Le Pen trier party and would start the path of Nationalism right now like in the rest of Europe. But as a Catalan with a destroyed country I sincerely no longer care.

True, true... That thing is just purely disgusting.

Is Catalonia the Scotland of Spain

>Tiny population
>Cucked by the media
>Leftists
>Historically fucked over a bit but that's old shit now
>Actually better off together and achieved better things united

We are the Scotland of Spain but unlike Scotland we are a multicultural shithole.

>Actually better off together and achieved better things united
I have doubts about this.
The rest is rather true.

Castile achieved all the things before 1714 and before 1714 we didn't pay taxes and our men didn't serve in the Castilian army. Before 1714 Castile only went to decline and fought useless wars with our cash and manpower so we aren't better off together and we haven't achieved better things united.

I meant after 1714 they started to decline.

im with you bro

i think i will get out of this place when i can

2 hours of brainwashin propaganda every night

virtue signaling should be catalonia national sport

>Mfw I'll have Andorran citizenship in 5 years.
I'll feel like a kike with dual citizenship.

>First pakis
>now this

Good bye, Jordi

Bye pepe. Spain will be next when podemos win the election though.

step 1 give catalonia the independence

step 2 build a wall arround catalonia

step 3 ban all travel from catalonia

would this save spain?

I think catalonia will get the independece. Thats a process that cannot be stopped. The problem is what they do after it. Multiculturalland???? They will be cucked again.

Kek

They would be so poor that nobody would want to go there.

Catalonia is like the California of Spain isn't it? Rich but full of uppidy leftists cucks who want to secede. Would it really be a good idea to let them go?

>implying anybody will be watching while barcelona plays tonight

>save spain
lmao

it would probably save catalonia though

You're like a gift from above, that's one of the rarest flags on the continent. You should up your shitposting so we can collect that for the rare flag folder.

why do they speak that garbage tongue
todos sabemos que pueden hablar espanol

t.pancho villa

I can ask you the same.

Why doesn't there exist a strong Nationalist part in Spain? Is it because everyone just wants to secede and tear the country apart in the process?

>what do the demographics look like?
Beyond salvation. No official statistics but my guess is this:
20% catalans
60% castilian immigrants
5% euro immigrants
15% shitskin immigrants

In general yes, the main difference is in the economy.
The UK has England which has always been the main economic and industrial powerhouse and the minor nations (Scotland, Wales, etc) lag behind. In Spain Castile sucks while the minor nations (Catalonia, Basque country, etc) are succesful. This is why independence dreams have always been stronger in Spain.

I'd say 20% moors but basically this

Exactly this.
I hope that once we become independent a program is created to facilitate xarnegos migrate to their former land. Maybe even the spanish goverment would help with this out of spite.