Should I move to Greenland?

Should I move to Greenland?

>Basically no enimies
>Dosen't get involved with war
>Lots of nature
>Barley any people
>Fresh non polluted air
>Not having to worry about any problems you'd experience in a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd world country
>No lefties or righties
>People are really nice
>If WW3 happens, Greenland most likely wouldn't be nuked
>Beautiful scenery
>Cold weather (I like the cold)
>Comfy af
>Everyone keeps to themselves
>Almost nothing happens in Greenland (anything controversial or politics related)
>No SJWs
>Lots of freedom
>Miles of forests.... and snow (lots of snow) ((like, lots))
>When the world goes to shit and everybody hates each other and are going to war with each other, I can just sit back and watch everybody fight while I laugh at them and eat popcorn
>No political correctness
>No feminism
>Not having to worry about stressful world issues because you're in Greenland
>Almost completely remote
>Most of the stuff you'll buy is local so it'd be comfy in a way knowing you won't have to give money to greedy Jews
>It's Greenland
>I can brag and be super hipster because I live in such a huge country with not that many people
>Cool flag (I really like the flag)

Seriously, why haven't I thought about moving here sooner?

greenland doesnt exist.

GREENLAND INDEPENDENCE FROM DENMARK NOW!

How about Iceland then? It's like a mini Greenland.

yep, greenland is literally made up. its a meme

It's an archipelago covered in ice

No thank you

Not at the edges. It's actually comfy there. Small villages and forests.

there's a reason they have the highest suicide rate in the world. There's pretty much nothing there. On the plus side, if the permafrost should start thawing greenland is going to be booming.

>Shit Internet
>The 'Nature' is snow and ice
>Owned by Denmark
>Saying 'Almost completely remote' like that's a good thing
>Did I mention it was owned by Denmark?

>nature is literally snow and ice
>owned by Denmark
>part of NATO
Also what the fuck are you talking about OP there's no forests in Greenland

Like, don't get me wrong I love snow, but Greenland isn't a /comfy/ winter because no snowy forest to take walks in

>Shit internet
Not unless you get a good ISP or you get good satellite
>The nature is snow and ice
Not at the edges. It's actually nice there. It's pretty cold but it's comfy.
>Owned by Denmark
Implying Denmark actually does shit with Greenland
>Saying almost completely remote like it's a good thing
For me it is. I despise social interaction and I love being by myself. Sure, I'd like to go out and hang out with friends every now and again, but I generally don't like people. So it's okay for me. I can see how others wouldn't like it though.
>Did I mention it was owned by Denmark
Greenland is literally nothing to Denmark. I'm sure they don't use it for anything other than storage or something.

Wait for global warming to spice the place up a bit then idk. How's Iceland for a change?

It's the same as Faroe Islands, its owned by Denmark but its autonomous, they can do what the fuck they want, all Denmark does is it has to defend them
>tfw Greenland and Iceland will become Taiga Forests within a few decades
feelsgoodman.jpeg

Greenland is good, but Alaska will be better.

Global warming is real and in 20 years the Bering Strait is going to be the largest international shipping route by sea.

Equator is going to be a scorched earth, Trumps wall is a direct response to stop migration north.

Northern and Southern tips of the globe are going to be paradises. The last frontier happens when global sea ice melts.

Move to Alaska now while the land is cheap and available.

>According to government reports, between 1/4 and 1/5 of Greenlanders attempt to kill themselves at some point in their lifetime.
No you shouldn't, there's a reason for that rate

Also Alaska is fucking huge (its like half the size of the
There's a reason it's called "the last frontier"

Arctic and Antarctic have a massive amount of natural resources, all that stops us is the cold

Kek. The one thing global warming would be good for.

Yeah true desu. I just liked the idea of Greenland cause less people and less likely to be involved with a world war or any sort of conflict like that.

Oh, and
>Greenland doesn't have forests

This

>>People are really nice

Greenland has more murders per capita than Nigeria. It also has the most suicides in the world.

Well, locals at least.

Don't go to Greenland. Move to Alaska or some place like Whitehorse in Canada instead.

Mkay

The only forest in Greenland is the 9mi long Quinngua valley, and that's because the valley protects it from the freezing cold.

Locals are the ones committing the murders and doing the suicides. The Danes aren't a problem

Move to the Jan Mayen islands user

If OP is interested in doing the Norwegian territories thing, he should forget about Svalbard and Jan Mayen and look to set up camp on Bouvet Island.

>I can laugh and eat popcorn
Make sure you don't drop any because it will cost you $40 to buy more

Come up north

Well shit

Holy kek that island is even more uninhabited than Fair Island