youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1ZK2kcfQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Iran #1 terror
kek that's a straight up lie

>The second rule of American politics is don't say Saudi Arabia is bad
>The first rule is don't say Israel is bad

>I don't know Putin

What the fuck?

>"Yes, a long time ago," Trump said. "[Putin and I] got along great, by the way."
>Trump declared, “I do have a relationship and I can tell you that he’s very interested in what we’re doing here today He’s probably very interested in what you and I am saying today, and I’m sure he’s going to be seeing it in some form."
>"Putin has big plans for Russia. He wants to edge out its neighbors so that Russia can dominate oil supplies to all of Europe," Trump said. "I respect Putin and Russians but cannot believe our leader (Obama) allows them to get away with so much...Hats off to the Russians."
>"Will he become my new best friend?" Trump asked of Putin in a tweet wondering whether Putin would attend the 2013 Miss Universe pageant Trump brought to Moscow.
>"You know, I was in Moscow a couple of months ago. I own the Miss Universe Pageant and they treated me so great. Putin even sent me a present, a beautiful present."
>"Russia does not respect our country any longer. They see we've been greatly weakened, both militarily and otherwise, and he certainly does not respect President Obama. So what I would do—as an example, I own Miss Universe, I was in Russia, I was in Moscow recently and I spoke, indirectly and directly, with President Putin, who could not have been nicer, and we had a tremendous success. The show was live from Moscow, and we had tremendous success there and it was amazing, but to do well, you have to get the other side to respect you, and he does not respect our president, which is very sad."

Is Iran really #1 in terror?

I feel like that is some bullshit neo-con lie.

Wait is he still saying he doesn't know Putin? What the fuck?

Wtf I'm #withher now

>you're a 70 year old man. grow up.
OP i don't think he can see your post

Ladies and gentleman our president man child no wonder Sup Forums loves him.

Trump is a fucking kike shill and him unnecessarily fucking with Iran proves it

Haters get the chair.

Lol small hands drumpf! You little oompa loompa! Sweetie, you are soooo icky! See a nazi punch a nazi, just like captain america and Indiana jones!

Wow ok Trump you have to be more mature here

>Iran #1 in terror
>Not Saudi Arabia

Drumpfkins will bend over backwards trying to justify this

Depends on how much you believe they did

>1776

A truly patriotic sequence of digits

>Iran is number 1 in terror
That's literally what neocons say

It is literally neocon lie

Hey CTR shill, how are you today?

No, its a fact. Iran is #1 in state sponsored terrorism. Saudi Arabia is the top for financing terrorism but it's govt also works to fight terrorist groups. Many such cases. Trump is not wrong, I can tell you that

Does Liechtenstein even exist

#1 in terror?

Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate.

crooksandliars.com/cltv/2016/07/watch-trump-claims-he-knows-putin
>CTR
how about straight up facts?

I had to do a mission with half the members being saudi fucks. wasn't fun, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Oh and before you say "Waa not going to click it" I have ANOTHER video of him admitting that he knows Putin
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1ZK2kcfQ8

You know that large number was the entirety of people traveling that day. Like holy fuck you guys spread misinformation all the fucking time.

>you now realize Iran getting nukes is the only thing that will stop (((some people))) from driving USA into war with them

>Iran
You should have memed Rand instead

You're dumb if you think it wasn't a joke

>You know that large number was the entirety of people traveling that day.
Trump didn't claim anything else you nigger.

Oh so he was only pretending to be a retard? Mental gymnastics, read about it. It's something what you're doing right now.

Name 3 major terrorist attacks, especially in the West, sponsored by the state of Iran.

lol they are all anti-trump coalition. KYS

Who gives a fuck if had spoke to putin anyway. Its like you think having a conversation with someone equates to being their puppet

>iran
>#1 in terror
Trumps getting shilly over there, the saudis are number 1 and he didn't even include them in the ban.
It's cause they're a crutch for the dollar and are too economicaly important.
Big league hypocrisy, mr Trump.

>it's somthing what you're doing right now

You sound mentally handicapped sir.
You're obviously butthurt all the way from Finland or either a paid shill :)

yet you're a nerd virgin locked in the backroom of some over-starched office.
>you can see what a bind this is, right?

There are people who hate both Trump and Clinton, child.

>nah he doesn't know Putin
>Oops he knows him what to do? I know
>SHILL SHILL SHILL UR SHILL BOGEYMAN
I remember when this board used to hate neocons

>"Oh so he was only pretending to be a retard? Mental gymnastics, read about it. It's something what you're doing right now."
>ur so mentlly handicapped obvious burthurt you're a paid shill

>lol they are all anti-trump coalition. KYS

When even quoting Trump is considered fake news. Hahahah

Oh, you must be someone who supports a crooked bitch if you don't like Trump. It's either extreme left or extreme right. No middle ground.

pic related fags

t. delusional burger with iq 77

Hmm I thought it was trendy for old fucks to use youthspeak? Obama rings a bell?

What terrorism does Iran support? Just Houthis as far as I know and it's a thin line between them being rebels or terrorists.

>saudis are top terror financers
>but they pretend fight against it at the same so its ok
The hypocrisy in this post in baffling.
Fucking blind trump shills and your cult of personality, no better than the sjw.

>liberals
>telling anyone to grow up

Ironic

>OBAMA OUT
*drops mic*

Enjoy the next 8 years :)

>you're a 70 year old man. grow up.

Old guys can have haters too.

Hezbolah, ISIL, Boko Haram, Al-Qaeda, the Taliban.....

>Taking anything Trump says to heart

Anons, he doesn't care if what he says is true. He just says things and doesn't give a shit if they're true or not.

He was corrected in an interview and then said "what do I know? All I know is what's on the internet."

That's a real quote from the POTUS.

He doesn't have an agenda. Everything he does is ego driven. He just wants to be loved by the masses and doesn't want the job of President.

A fucking joke how everyone was worried about Clinton starting new wars, and now Trump starts causing aggressions for no reason at all except pleasing his Israeli/Saudi masters.

>Spoke to Putin briefly while doing a beauty pageant
>this means they know each other better than they know themselves and Trump is a Muscovite Candidate

fuck off shill

Enjoy Trump cult of personality, sheep. It's literally similar what Mao Zedong and Josef Stalin had. Then again you don't probably get to enjoy even his first 4 years, he's going to send you to die against Iran. Don't worry, at least you get to die for Israel.

Wrong, ctr chucklefuck. Saudi Arabia is a rich and stable country who among being an extensive business ally (eg. majority shareholder in Twitter) they are also a partner in the fight against radical islamic terrorism including that of their direct power rival Iran. Sharia law =/= radical islam, you fucking shill retard. If you are going to push David Brock's treasonous ShareBlue agenda, learn some basic facts about geopolitics you libtard moron

Pretty sure al-Queda is Sunni and Iran Shitte. I think is basically referring to Iran sponsoring Hezbollah.

Buddy, 2020 is going to be a shitstorm

All the shitty people (i.e. stereotypical left and right) are going to be reaping the benefits of the anti-Trump hate train. Voter turnout will be higher.

Don't you want that? YOU KNOW it's going to happen. Sit the fuck back with some fucking popcorn and watch. Trump may win or he may lose, but it's going to be exciting as fuck anyways for people who've given up all hope and can't directly influence politics (i.e. most of us, the observers)

>ISIL, Boko Haram, Al-Qaeda, the Taliban
You utter imbecil, those are sunni filth and all sponsored by saud, not iran.
Hezbolah is iranian sponsored shia filth but doesn't even stage attacks here atm, but against israel.

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

"After the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan, Iran evacuated hundreds of al Qaeda personnel from Afghanistan, allowing the formation of an al Qaeda "management council" on Iranian soil"

>grow up
>temper tantrum thread
Why do liberals have zero self-awareness?

Shariah is coming for you, burgers.
We'll make you halal, don't worry.

They still protect and give funds to Al-Qaeda you fucking Deutsch-Cuck

brock pls go

Number one in being terrorized by Israel and USA?

Whoa calm down friend, no need to get upset

> Post anything negative about Trump

> hurr fake news CTR

This place has gotten worse than reddit for Bernie

ISIL/ISIS/Boko Haram/Al-Qaeda is the same organization nowadays and they're Sunni Muslims and Iran has been fighting them for few years now in Syria and Iraq.

Iran supports Hezbollah for fighting on the same side against ISIS.

And I dobut Iran ever supported Taliban which is also Sunni organization, however they supported lot of Shias in Afghanistan against them.

Ironically it's America who supports most of the Middle Eastern terrorist organizations by proxy and for Taliban/Mujahideen you've given direct support.

Reddit for bernie no longer exists though.

>an extensive business ally (eg. majority shareholder in Twitter)
Lel, thats nothing to be happy about u fucking retard. Biggest problem right now with Twitter is that they ban everyone to the right of Marx and they are allowed to do that because the Saudis love left wing shitlibs and fund them to keep doing that.

Preposterous you hamburger filth.
You have to sauce that first you moronic sheeple.

Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

Fuck off you bluepilled neocon

T.Juden puppet.

The op isn't trump user, he was just quoting the Juden puppet

This is a CTR shill thread

"After the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan, Iran evacuated hundreds of al Qaeda personnel from Afghanistan, allowing the formation of an al Qaeda "management council" on Iranian soil"

t. Shill

He's correct. Especially given that this hater mentality was prominent this past 8 years, the idea of being yourself and not letting anyone get to you, and Trump is the perfect example of that. So now the big "FUCK the haters" movement and mindset of the left is being used against them and they themselves have become the haters. Like pottery

He's rustling your jimmies, all is going as intended.

What a load of bullshit

t. Retarded amerilard

Top Tier source right there

Until you faggots actually take a side shut the fuck up.

"Everything in quotations is true"

If this is their best defense, you know you got 'em.

can't believe how sad cheeto benito is. guess his small baby hands are responsible for typing this man child drivel

>8

jej

When is the part where I wake up and its all just a dream?

>Donald Trump is POTUS.
>Literal meme man.

you're a faggot of an OP, deal with it