WE

WE

trib.al/yvbxA4y

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WUZ

Actually seems legit this time

WAZ

WE WUZ SAMURAIZ N SHIET

This one is kind of true.

Yasuke was a black African slave brought to Japan by the Portguese.

Oda Nobunaga noticed how tall and big he was, and asked if the Portguese would sell him. He bought the slave, freed him and named him Yasuke. And he made Yasuke one of his bodyguards.

Samaruins and sheit

he was a retainer, not a samurai.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASUKE SLAAAAY!

not even japan is safe from the alternative history revisionists

WE WUZ SAMURAIS AN SHEET!

So blacks WUZ:
>kangz
>pharaoz
>vikangz
>romanz
>greekz
>chinezee
>zamuraiz
>astecz
>mayanz
>incaz
>germanicz
>atlanteanz
>pilgrimz
>Black Jezuz
>Muhammadz
>Buddhaz
>sovietz
>jewz
N sheit.

Am I missing anything?

they invented space travel

I thought this guy was a moor and not a nigger.

Actually this is cool. They should make vidya of this guy.

Actually the first non Japanese samurai was a Scottish businessman called Thomas Glover

well, they wuz alienz, martianz, etc.

They wuz also creators of da evil whitey. They wuz also the children of space.

>According to Histoire Ecclesiastique Des Isles Et Royaumes Du Japon, written by François Solier of the Society of Jesus in 1627, Yasuke was likely from Mozambique.[2] Solier's account may however have been an assumption as it was written so long after the event and there is no surviving contemporary account that corroborates it. Therefore, although there is no evidence, it is also possible that he also came from Portugal, Angola or Ethiopia, and he could conceivably originally have been an African mercenary in the employ of an Indian sovereign, of which there were many at this time.[3]

WATASHI
WA
SAMURAI

>Comes from Africa
>Automatically a nigger
>Nigger logic

WE WUZ SAMURAI KANGS WHITE MAN

>According to Histoire Ecclesiastique Des Isles Et Royaumes Du Japon, written by François Solier of the Society of Jesus in 1627, Yasuke was likely from Mozambique.[2] Solier's account may however have been an assumption as it was written so long after the event and there is no surviving contemporary account that corroborates it. Therefore, although there is no evidence, it is also possible that he also came from Portugal, Angola or Ethiopia, and he could conceivably originally have been an African mercenary in the employ of an Indian sovereign, of which there were many at this time.[3]

white people

我々

Should be
WAREWARE
not watashi in this case.

Underrated post

Yasuke was a bodyguard and still a slave, he was no bushi.

>The first

This.
He never acquired any land or political power like the other diayamo who were natural born though because he had no family but was enshrined as a high guard of Nobunaga. However he never had a permanent honorific due to dying of old age instead of in battle.

Finally, a nigger that will kill themself!

Damn those pants look comfy as FUCK. Gonna have to get me a pair of those

CHANGZ

ANDO

That's just their leg muscles, dude. How do you think they ran through the trees faster than sound while fighting? Every day was leg day.
Learn your own history, idiot.

The story doesn't sound that far fetched but wouldn't you think there would've been some European before him that joined some Japanese warlord as a samurai?

>However he never had a permanent honorific due to dying of old age instead of in battle.
Man, how did Tadakatsu get a pass then?

No, Goy.
There is no such thing as Europeans in Japan.
We wuz kangz and all

*smacks lips*
ayo hol up

What do you think of niggers roleplaying as samurais?

>your face MC Hammer is actually Yasuke and survived

Knowing Japanese mentality, they didn't do this because they wanted a strong young black warrior to hold his head high along his fellow warriors in mobile service to the daimyo.

They wanted the novelty of training a monkey to wear Japanese clothes and hold a spear.

王様

Shit, meant "noble service"

SHIETERU

Quit speaking teriyaki. We speak american round here.

Definitely this. They liked watching the black ape act civilized. Nips always hate non-nip.

Black skin is a symbol of divinity to nips. Also Nobs had him scrub his skin I front of him as he first thought it was paint.

No, the first real and legitimate foreign samurai who would go on to make a fortune and own an estate in Japan was William Adams (Miura Anjin) in the 1500s.

He was a ship builder and a good mathematician, so Tokugawa spared him his life (a Portuguese priest wanted him and his crew executed cuz muh protestants).

However Tokugawa instead had William Adams teach his best craftsmen how to build Dutch style ships.

Adams reached hatamoto rank (basically means he was a member of the Shogun's court) and became Tokugawa's most esteemed and favorite Foreign Advisor.

Adams adapted Japanese culture, wore their clothes and became fluent in the language and eventually married and had children, who went on to become successful traders. He created an entire lineage of Anglo blood in Japan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)

Well there was a nigger samurai Yasuke, but first one ? That´s a bullshit.

This one is actually true though.

Oda Nobunaga literally tried to scrub the black off him when they first met.

This one is actually real. I remember doing a presentation on samurais for school and found some info on this guy via some clickbait article. I thought it was fake so I went digging deeper and Lo and behold there actually was a black samurai.

His grave is still located in Japan.

Also, I should mention he was a legitimate samurai and carried 2 blades that were only to be carried by people with administrative power granted by the Shogun.

>Black skin is a symbol of divinity to nips

This isn't true. Are you referring to the Wisdom Kings or something? That's a Kali sort of thing and not really associated with the skin colour of a literal human. They're often more blue than black too.

PRESIDENTZ

William was after Yasuke, nobs was already dead by then.

manlet revealed

Conquistadorz
The day I hear an actual nigger say that, will be the day I go to jail due to murder.

Often bodyguards were been selected for their alienness and disconnection to the current political situation. Foreigners have no ties to your enemies and no real stake in anything.

>Black skin is a symbol of divinity to nips
No it isn't, at all, in the least.
Japs, like most based cultures, view white skin as the most beautiful and desirable skin color. White is also their color of death, which is why all important kami are white.

Just fuck off already, Achmed

Yeah, but Yasuke was more of a servant / didn't have any power in terms of administrative, financial, or political.

William Adams did.

Glad to see my slide thread was successful

*smacks gong*

YOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey Sup Forums...

Wuz we Kangs n shit?

Morons with no classical education. Black skin and teeth are good things to nips.

For once it's legit.

France also had a nigger mayor of Paris and ministre during the 19th century.
And our most beloved classic autor was also a nigger.

>black skin is symbol of divinity to nips
You sure you ain't mixing nips and bongs there chap ol boy governer? :^]

Holy shit, Samurai Champloo is REAL

Alexander Dumas was quadroon.

Both his grandfathers are white.

He had one grandmother who was a blackie

Nobunaga was a MADMAN

Yasuke was literally just a pet to him.

Clearly this proves blacks played an elaborate role in the development of Japanese culture throughout the years.

One drop rule, isn't what pol claims?

He was black.

What has classical education got to do with this? Ohaguro was a thing hundreds of years ago but had absolutely nothing to do with black skin. They did that originally to show that they were unchanging and loyal unlike peasants whose teeth changed colour over time and it eventually became a symbol of beauty and wealth much like pale skin. Dark skin was a sign of having worked in the fields and is consistently looked down upon.

I used to live in Japan and know quite a bit about esoteric Buddhism by the way. Since we're comparing the size of our dicks here. So please, continue to school me on this stuff, classically educated user.

10/10

underrated kek

Definitly believable, when I visited Tokyo trendy clothing stores in Harajuku employed random blacks to stand in front of the store all day, wearing hip-hop clothing and doing nothing else, purely as a novelty to attract customers.

One drop rule nigger,

His halfie dad was also a general in Napoleon's army.

I don't even know what to say to this.

ALIENZ

does anybody have the >HURRIKANGZ pic?

>Non Japanese

That explains why niggas are so into naruto and dbz.

They were japanese all along.

>Nioh comes out
>based on the first "documented" non-jap samurai
>leftists scramble to we-wuz mode

Sure, it's just a game, but these people want to literally rewrite history to include people who were either poking around in the dirt for bugs or slaves.

WE WUZ SAMUEYES N SHIET

Yeah. He was a slave. So proper place and shit.

They already doing that?

>child sex slaves
paperboy?

It's a good miniseries

WAZ YU YU HAKUSHO N SHEEET

indeed, our ancestors were royalty, and whatnot

Top kek

ayo hor up

>nobody cared who they were until they put on the masks
kek'd

I'm sure it does seem legit without a proper understanding of Japanese history

The rule of law in Japan until we went in there with battleships was that anybody without permission was executed
they would execute people that Shipwrecked onto their Island because no foreigners were allowed even

So in actuality this is completely unbelievable unless this one black slave managed to show up on a ship that miraculously got permission to be in Japan

It says that he was bought from/given from Portuguese. And they were in Japan at that time.