Jews are based! #istandwithisrael

Jews are based! #istandwithisrael

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post jewish lolis

Indeed, but they could be even better if they opened their borders and embraced diversity!

They're so based they've been expelled over 177 times throughout history!

>Sucess

JUST FUCK OFF KIKE

#THESILENTMAJORITYSTANDSWITHISRAELDOWNWITHTHESANDNIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk

The 2016 US election has taught me a lot about Israel. We must protect them at all costs, even if it means going to war with Iran.

youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0

Shalom, Israel! May God continue to bless your Holy Land.

MAGA

I don't know how globalist profit from suffering muzzies. I mean I understand arms dealers and Caterpillar but not the others

Checked and agreed.

Eww, a stinky Jew thread. Yuck!

Good job m8

>Jews are based

No they're not they never integrated into Europe. Couldn't even establish their own country without Britain and the USA doing it for them. Lecherous kikes should have sent to Madagascar like Hitler intended. Now Europe has to deal with the mudscums thanks to greater Israel expansion.

>pic related. Hot Jewish lolis being loitering around while monitored by daddies.

Fuck off cunt.

Open borders for Israel now!

Why isn't Israel taking refugees but they will take Americans aid?

Xenophobic Jews want an ethno-state for the Jewish people. HOW FACIST AND INTOLERANT.

>Jews are based
There's no denying that.
I'm really glad that Sup Forums is a pro Israel board.

i love jewish girls with big titties.

I want a jewish fuck bitch as a concubine op, she has to start off virgin and learn my native tongue.

She would have to carry my bags to the house when I go shopping, bath me everyday, cook and clean etc etc...

She would also have to convert to biblical christianity, or receive daily beatings until she submits...

Can a kikebro hook me up with a pretty jewish girl?

#openbordersforisrael

if by gasing the kikes the Sup Forums is pro israel, you meant to say
then yes
the Sup Forums is most definatelly pro gas the kikes board

What is it about Judens that make it look like they didn't get enough sleep and always looking tired? The gas?

>Sup Forums is most definatelly pro gas the kikes board
You do not speak for all of us. The majority of Sup Forums users stand with Israel.

We would NOT have memed Trump into office if we didn't support Israel.

Jewish girls are great at sucking cock.

>reality

THIS!

That's like asking what is it about Asians that make it look like they're reading fine print in a wind tunnel

Do they get BLACKED?

Jewish women

RICED

She is sexy.

Stand is code for idiotic apologist willing to die for jews

Jews are scum and the cause of all degeneracy in the west. Fuck Israel, fuck the Rothschilds, and fuck your hashtags, you hook-nosed shill.

Kikes need to be eradicated.

I dont stand with Israel. Fuck Israel, Iran, USA, Saudi.

21st century - century of slavic dominance. Deal with is fuckers.

>slav

Hahahaha. No.

Slavs are the most inferior version of the white race not much difference between you and a Jew in all honesty.

> be hot Israeli
> be drafted at 18
> cutie, pose in bikinis and stuff for the JIDF posts
> meanwhile kike sheboons stripsearch muslim women for bombs

>when the tumblr muslim is too obvious

дaвaть жид qt3.14 pls бpaт

NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL A BASED ISRAELI

No its not.

>racist

>this entire "thread"

Where can i sign up to shill for money?

I'm done with the whole 'zionists aren't so bad' meme.
They're all scum, they need to go as soon as is humanly possible, then the slimes.

Cankle level 9000

Unlike Western and Northern Europe Eastern Europe will live,I advise you learning arabic moon runes before it's too late Nigel

I want to lick her feet while she makes fun of my small circumcised penis

Good goy.
Repeat the mantra:
"Jews are an oppressed minority"

This thread (posted daily) is as much of a psyop as the Israeli marketing campaign that spawned these photos.

F O G U R T
O
G
U
R
T

THAT'S WHAT I CALL HEALTHY JEWISH WOMAN STANDS FOR THE FUTURE OF ISRAEL

I posted one of these on my twitter and got my account banned.

You guys no its illegal to say that Israel should have open borders right because of the holocaust.

Yes due to the Holocuast there are not enough Jews for Israel so we need way more Africans and Arabs #openborders4Israel

jewish women are disgusting

Easiest way to find a Jew, have them say that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God.

So are you going to say it? If not, we know for sure you are a Jew or a tool of theirs.

You'd have better chance of him leaving a 20% tip at a diner. Notice it is a UK flag and he has a US/Israel pic and say "we" must protect Israel. Can't even use the right proxy. Sad.