You all actually support a guy who gets his information from Alex Jones??

You all actually support a guy who gets his information from Alex Jones??

>thinking the answer isn't a resounding "yes"

Carl Bernstien of WaPo went on to cite his source "Milf takes two dicks at the same time" as his anonymous source.

Typical Drumpf supporter

Yeah, he's more credible than the (((MSM)))

>Washington Post
Literally celebrity gossip tier """news"""

you guys remember PJ media?

Nope, I believe Sup Forums. This board has brought more attention to attacks and protests than the US MSM has even bothered to cover.

There have been lots of "Its Happening" threads where shit is going down and MSM is nowhere to be found.

Shareblue, gtfo off this board. You will never win.

:^]

all they did was post a pic of a drudge headline and cite trump saying the same thing.

trump has said he gets info and communicates with alex jones

where do u object?

I trust Alex Jones more then the MSM kikes so yeah

where is the email field, how do i sage... why doesnt Sup Forums work like it did 10 years ago

Of course.

Rapefugee attacks are being suppressed in Europe.

>washitpost

god damn CTR has been working overtime on cuckchan, the flood of shill threads over the past couple of weeks has been silly (and transparent, given the name change + new funding).

this isn't reddit. rope your head.

((((BERNSTEEEEEEEIN))))
Every
Fucking
Time

Goddamn user I was just messing around not everything that comes up that goes against your views is the workings of some fucking company that is hired to troll you.

censorship of information does not exist drumpfkins BTFO again lulul

You guys are getting so desperate. I love it. Sucks to be you.

They did do that though. Anyone on here remember San Bernardino? Where the media said how they got initial reports of the attackers being "White males", after an hour you could hear on the police scanner how it were two middle-eastern names, it took the media hours to report that. They later called the incident "Work-place violence".

Or the Orlando shooting. When the White House and the media tried to cover up the motive of Islamic terrorism.

The media always pushes for gun-control if they attack was motivated by Islamic terrorism or if the attacker was Black.

"don't pay attention to those emails that confirmed that the DNC rigged the primary for HRC and colluded with MSM, it was le russian hackers"

sure.

holy shit

>correlation implies causation
Being a journalist doesn't seem too hard.
Just do the opposite of what you're supposed to do.

>gets his information from from Alex Jones??

WAIT, you're telling me Trump is that much of a dumbass schizo to believe in psychic vampires, holographic universes, and google creating some demon AI?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My country is doomed.

No, I also support Alex Jones. Super Male Vitality™ is actually pretty good. I broke my Deadlift PR after taking it for one week

these guys are all paid to support Islamophobia

Eat a dick you jewish globalist cunt

Alex Jones and Infowars credibility>>>>>>>>>>>(((cnn)))

This is how convoluted these people are. They are not capable of recognizing mutual observation because they are cultists and therefore expect that everyone else is a cultist and everyone must be following a thought-leader. There are several different unrelated cases of media cover-up or under-reporting of major crime (Ron Unz on the Zebra relative censorship versus breathless obsession over white serial killers who have killed far less people, David Cole on the media lying to try to save the guy who made a family drink Drano, Colin Flaherty on under-reporting of the Knockout Game and flash mobs, etc). WaPo sees you saying the same thing as Colin Flaherty, does no journalistic work, and leaps to the conclusion that you are either a paid agent of Colin Flaherty or his worshipping disciple with a candle-illuminated photo shrine. Because that's how they themselves are. That's how Thomas Friedman publishes these creepy babblings about how he shared cocktails with the Santo Guavadorian Minister of Torture and they both agree that the world is flat. Journalists do not report and so they do not expect anyone else to.
Alex Jones is deliberately messy -- it's a trick to appear informal and get people to do their own research -- but everything he reports at a certain level is coming from mainstream media sources, so there is no such thing as Jones cultists chanting a mantra they could only have gotten from Jones.

Any conspiracy theory put out by Alex Jones is far more credible and believable than any "news" CNN or any other liberal media network could shit out.

>Infowars is behind lesson 1 from the propaganda handbook on how to get away with it
Shiggy diggy

Yeah, I'm sure it's infowars. Not the fact he's the goddamn president and has access to type of information every day.

No, I support the man who opposed liberal political correctness.

I can take care of me and my family, seeing salty butthurt liberal tears is just a bonus.

the only thing wrong with Alex Jones is when he takes a case that happens rarely or once and pretends it's a common occurrence for shock value
>if you try to get into Canada as a right wing media personality they'll deport you to Germany and the German police will torture you