Other urls found in this thread:

flaghunters()github()io/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

estonia

Who wore it best?

Straya cunt

Norway
Australia

There is only one proper flag in red white and blue, and its not from scandinavistan.

dis one?

Is that the French flag?

or the UK

You mean the Russian flag?

Binland

Norway flag best flag

Hey! Take that back

Dont worry, little brother. You will always be better than us at football and martial arts.

Underrated

norway obviously

French wartime flag to be exact.

That was easy

Why you are posting Iraqi flag? calm down Muhammed

>sweedish flag
isnt that illegal in mujaffa-land?

This was the best one.

ITT: Fags who are in denial about the obvious choice.

australia

I really wish Germany would go back to using Reich colors. The black, white, red looks so much better than the black, red, gold.

>reich colors
OY VEY

this desu, all other Scandinavian countries ripped off the Dannebrog

This is the winner.

Very true, why did they decide to fuck it up with the gold/yellow colour anyway?

I would imagine the gold/yellow comes from the imperial standards. Most of the flags I can find for the German areas have the gold/yellow instead of white. This goes back before the use of the black/white/red.

You know what you get when you blanda up yellow and blue? You get green, a color that is Islamic. I'll give you points for poetic accuracy.

Who wore it best?

no that would be before the imperial standards. different states had different colors. the red/black/gold was also used by the austrians for the Leibfahne and Ordinarfahne

Only one of those is a real place.

funny, I look that up on google and it tells me it is Belgium.

I think Google is trying to tell me something.

(it's Zimbabwe)

>all these people like flags
>none of them have Extra Flags

Sad!

flaghunters()github()io/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/

() = .

(Uganda)

oh wait you have extra flags my b

Who gives a shit, go to >>

Who Wore It Best?

Iceland is a protectorate of Norway and should be annexed just like crimea was annexed by Russia.

100% of all the people there are of Norwegian ethnicity and origin and along with the faroe islands it was part of the Norwegian realm until we lost the napoleonic wars.

When we went out of the union with Denmark they jewed iceland and the faroese from us.

The Icelandic and faroese languages are also Norwegian, modern Norwegian is a mongrelized version of Danish with an Icelandic accent.

>Invade Iceland when

Yes, but for the area as a whole, such as the HRE, the colors were black, red, gold. They are also the most common colors for the states themselves.

Dammit, you are right. They are all niggers anyway so who cares.

you just agreed with me...

UNDERRATED

>This will never become your national flag

Didn't say that I didn't. Did you want me to argue against it? It is what I was trying to say originally, but failed to word properly.