Women's strike general /wsg/

continued from

bump

Reposting my shitpost because it took time.

>wake up
>wife nowhere to be seen
>took daughterwith her because daughter
>make huge bacon and egg breakfast
>lift and play heavy metal as loud as I want
>Invite the boys over, everyone is free
>drink piss and watch sports
>invite some cute traps over to party (optional)
>wander out into the street
>huge street party
>makeshift boxing, cricket, darts
>nobody distracted by pussy
>everyone laughing
>midnight approaches
>the men huddle together inma giant circle and each shed a single manly tear
>the clock strikes 12
>small mutterings can be heard in the distance
>the men become stoic once more
>the mutterings slowly turn to chants. They near.
>"rape culture rape culture!"
>miniskirts, chokers and bra clad women caked in makeup appear before the men
>"violent and loud! Men are pigs!"
>the men know better than to stoop
>some men join the female ranks and put on dresses
>'yes dear. Oh nothing dear just hung out with the boys. Yes I'll clean the floor again tomorrow. I know... you always have to do it. I should help more'
>with an indignant sigh, the men retreat home, but they are strengthened. Plotting.
>honey, you should organise another strike soon. Keep the pressure on these misogynists.
>[text message to old mate dave: yeah bro. Operation beer pong is in effect. Over and out.]

legitimate kek. pic related: captcha

Was that card game made before or after HST wrote that quote?

way after... i think the game is actually still around, they added an expansion pack in 2011

Why would you add the part about traps?

Faggot

8.7/10

pretty good

So when is this scheduled for? Today?

Don't think I'm not done with you, Prussianigger.

My grandfather was born in Niedull, Germany on August 13th 1907. The Waffen SS was the elite of the elite so he signed up. Don't you dare compare him to rats, you traitor.

>hand flapping
>obsessions(dinosaurs, dragons, animals)
>not understanding the reasoning behind most emotions
>walking on my toes
>pretending to be an animal up to age 7 or so
>needing to follow my same routine over and over
>tapping repeatedly when frustrated
>having a mental breakdown when theres too much noise - sensory overload
>having trouble with eye contact
>rocking back and forth

I was a really autistic kid

I do agree with you that people need to stop bitching, and practice the skills required to communicate. I honestly have 0 doubts that I have autism, though I have it lightly, but my symptoms have majorly diminished - because I wanted them to. I was tired of misunderstanding and being misunderstood, I was tired of being awkward and friendless. I just watched, read, and learned people. Just because you arent born with it doesnt mean its unattainable so long as you arent the "sitting in the corner rocking while screeching" type of autism. Everyone on this board could get over their problems if they just accepted that it is their problem to get over, their responsibility to fix, and that is is fixable. My personality and mind hasnt changed, Ive just learned and can control myself since Im not 10 anymore.

This is in response to the user that said hes tired of all the self-diagnosed autism

To bait autists who cant handle bants and memes, like yourself.

supposedly tbd, there was some talk in the other thread about sowing confusion...

Niedull is not a place. Try again.

Is this a real thing?

Re-pasting this because I posted it right as the thread died

Tell me Sup Forums, you all can agree that this site is one of the few places that has (relatively) little bullshit. Its one of the few places where you can speak freely, exchange ideas that are more than just virtue signalling and parroting, and its one of the few places where people genuinely care. They care enough to seek the truth, they care enough to work or want for a better world than what we got.

Lately Sup Forums has just been Sup Forums 2.0 but still this place is superior than everything but irl discussion with similar people.

If you're a woman and you agree with all of the above, and you want all the same things as the men on here, then you dont want to be shit on because Stacey the Barista tweeted a pic of her tits next to a mug that reads "Male Tears"

Men dont want to be slandered as racist sexist rapists responsible for all societal ills, and females on Sup Forums dont want to be compared to dumb, shallow cunts who care more about immediate gratification than whats good for their family, whats good for their country, etc. I just want to raise good kids, breed dogs, and have my boyfriend be happy. Right now - I try to make the world around me change so it can facilitate that.

You guys want to defend yourselves - we want to defend ourselves. We want to be a part of whats happening here, we want to help, we want the same picture you do.

yes. grabbed the screenshot from twitter... hang on, will try to find the tweet

No one's gonna fucking do that. But if they do,

>Free day to find out which women are redpilled
Not necessarily a bad thing.

Niebull. I fucking hate this keyboard.

I think it is really important that Sup Forums finally understands that.

This

>we should spread this around with different dates

Terrible idea

We want this to happen
We should be actively memeing this - we want the world to see what a day without women looks like.

some other user provided pic related, it will be great when the world keeps on functioning, or functions better, if a LARGE number of women stay home

>coast boy
>not having the decency to lie good enough to make him a Kampftaucher

No coast boy was ever in the Skullgang. Same as no Land rat was ever a Sharkbiter

Cant have white kids without a white women
Or they could invent artificial wombs

Hold your ground! Hold your ground!

Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,
I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.

A day may come when the courage of men fails,
when we forsake our friends

and break all bonds of fellowship,

but it is not this day.
An hour of wolves and shattered shields,
when the age of men comes crashing down,
but it is not this day!
This day we fight!!

By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,
I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!

Samefaggette

No

Yes

Im telling mom

Don't really know much about the old man since he didn't really talk much, and died about 15 years ago, when I wasn't interested. Mom has white guilt and never told me shit about him. All I know is that he was in the 1st SS Infantry Brigade.

I really wish I had tried to talk to him when I had the chance.

Females are biologically inferior at banter. Not to mention your american handicap.

Back to the kitchen to cook up a clever response please.

That burn just proved that Aussie's are naturally superior at banter.

Fucking hell mate, I keked.

He was most definitely a liar. The fags up there either ran away to Denmark or became Kampftaucher, combat divers.

No one up there had the closest resemblance to civil SS Squads and when they became militarized your were picked, you did not go there by yourself.

Ostfriesen are traitors and fags which is why we still have Ostfriesen jokes:

Why does an Ostfriese leave the door on his picket fence open? So the wind can go through.

What's a good Ostfriese? A dead Ostfriese.

Stuff like that.

I bet it's the same dude who was very hesistant about tits or gtfo last thread lmao
go to bed already

I already know I am inferior at banter, and not even most men can compare to Aussie or Jap-expat banter

This thread is fucking dead when Sup Forums should be pushing this everywhere

a man can dream

Welp, at the very least I'm still white.

So nothing out of usual?

Women do nothing but claim to be active now they announce and say they will do nothing.

Expect nothing to change.

I can't. I haven't reached my shitposting quota for the day.

I'm the first guy that told you tits or gtfo, desu.

looks like the gang is all here then, well minus the dude from singapoor

I really like this image.

>Lately Sup Forums has just been Sup Forums 2.0 but still this place is superior than everything but irl discussion with similar people.
thank newfags and redditors who flock here to enjoy living off of our welf- i mean laugh at our dank memes and enjoy our freedom of sp- i mean rampant shitposting, since their native countr- i mean websites are in general more oppressive and shitter.

however, too many of them came all at once, so instead of assimilating into Sup Forums culture, theyve changed Sup Forums for good now by bringing their own internet culture, leading threads we typically had here (women/feminism hate, furry hate, etc.) to die out, and introducing new, shittier, Sup Forums tier threads (Sup Forums humor which has morphed into YLYL, cringe threads, "POL BTFO")

hmmmmmmmmmm sounds familiar doesnt it.... where have we heard something like this before......

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Do I get to avoid deportation if I report every Sup Forums-tier thread I see?

Im reporting half the fucking front page at this point but fuck, if arent all making a joint effort Sup Forums cant be Great Again

no but you can leave and come back in legally

i dont pay for a Sup Forums gold so i can have my board shitted up by damn immigrants

Sweet, point me to the immigration offices

Im ready to serve Sup Forumsand with pride!

What about those of us who served in the Great Meme War?