Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_bmlThSrdiQ?list=LLMeoFQk4GZEETbjkhXsomxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its a guide for the mexicans.

this was china not hollywood

chinabux

Ultra rare

the sequel will be set in america

I hope you get a fucking front seat with Pandejo.

Because you need this guide as well.

theyre churning out some dogshit to rake in some quick cash. they didnt mean anything at all.

Matt Damon does "The Last Samurai" in China with a bunch of CGI mongols to appease a growing Chinese consumer-base.

WE

true, we need to build a wall with india to keep the feces concentrated in the worlds toilet.

It`s an allegorical story about the wall that will be built on the US - Mexican border

Can't wait for "The Last Nigger on Earth" starring Tom Hanks.

Not Hollywood, original 中国 production

The bantz is strong with this one.

Its movie about chink wall. Ads ran well before the election

I like this guy

China is an emerging film market
they like seeing white people on their big screens

end of story

Honestly, it looks like a lot of fun. The music is fucking fantastic too. Done by the guy who does Game of Thrones.

youtu.be/_bmlThSrdiQ?list=LLMeoFQk4GZEETbjkhXsomxg

You too, Pajeet. You could probably build a wall across the Himalayas using all the shit on your streets.

Fucking Nepal, I hate you niggers

Super rare though

RARE
A
R
E

This. China may hate america, but the Chinese people love whites.
They would consider a famous white actor starring in a movie about their culture to be a great honor

Exactly this.

Meanwhile, triggered liberals in America want to call it white washing bullshit.

It makes me think the chinese-casted Mulan remake is not going to do well in China because of there not being a white lead.

URGH CHINESE COMPANIES PUT A WHITE MAN PLAYING A WHITE CHARACTER IN MY HISTORICALLY ACCURATE FILM ABOUT PEOPLE FIGHTING DRAGONS, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!

That the Chinese were racist just like Trump

Don't care. I don't send my money Hollywood anymore. I don't watch the tv either.
We should all starve the bassturds.

Nice trips. Racist isn't the right word tho