How would the Neanderthal civilisation look like?

How would the Neanderthal civilisation look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

ecotao.com/holism/hu_neand.htm
calculato...lids/sphere.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WOMENZ AT

tbqh whites have larger percentage of neanderthal DNA

like this

Neanderthals had larger brains than modern humans. Whites have Neanderthal dna... ergo whites have larger brains than the rest of the humans?

fuck if i know
just pointing out that a fucking SOUTHERN CROSS' post is stupid

No, humans in general had larger brains before agriculture.

Either human brains became more efficient with time or agriculture has bred humans to be more stupid and docile, because being an intelligent loner doesn't mean shit if a nation full of stupid drones marches on your with a well organized army that takes orders well.

whites are actually neanderthals
>over 90% same DNA as all plants and animals
>less than 2% exclusively Homo Sapiens DNA
>5% exclusively Neanderthal DNA
>95% Neanderthal vs. 92% Homo Sapiens

Nikolai Valuev, russian MP.

like detroit or chicago

take a look at Russia

Oleg Tsaryov, ukrainian\russian politician

Graves with flowers.

A MULTITUDE OF GRAVES

This. Take the Varg pill.

>tfw you realize prehistoric europe wasn't a shithole like everyone would want you to think

You just need fewer brains to farm then to hunt/gather.

He's a fucking monster

>racists claim non-whites are neanderthals
>turns non-africans have neanderthal DNA
>suddenly racists are making shit up about how Neanderthals were an enlightened race of thinkers

Do eastern Slavs have the most neanderthal DNA?

Look at the uk and far west Europe like the basque and french

Seriously old Europeans from the indigenous, pre ancient north Eurasian migration group, were much more Neanderthal than they are today. Only the western Europeans resemble them the most. Look up oldest blue eyes on earth and it comes from the Spanish coast where neanderhals went extinct and generally had intermixed with humans

Old Neanderthals and their hybrids were basically ice age indigenous Europeans before invasions from the near east and steppes, there's even small tradition/culture left overs like keeping femur bones of dead family

Give me a quick rundown on Neanderthals

Actually Asians do look it up

Neanderthals were actually the slightly more superior race, more intelligent and gentle, less aggressive.

They were wiped out by the barbaric homo sapiens through war and higher numbers. Those which managed to interbreed with humans resulted in the white race having higher intelligence capabilities.

>uninformed people consider neanderthal = stone age = ooga booga half-ape
>turns out neanderthals were stronger (more muscle, better bones) and smarter (larger brain) than "humans" at that time
#NeanderPride

Specialized in ambush hunting in Europe and were specially adapted to the cold. They showed signs of culture but their culture only really took off when they started living alongside homo sapiens, implying they imitated a lot of stuff. Their population declined due to climate change removing the wooded areas they relied on, bringing the forests back, and removing them again all in one generation. Their interbred with homo sapiens. They tried to adapt to the changing world, their last population centers were along the coast, but they couldn't adapt as quickly as homo sapiens.

Its libs that use neanderthal as an insult, considering them undeveloped cavemen when they were more advanced than homo sapiens

see Also they were more muscular because they fucking tackled their prey instead of running it down.

>they were more advanced
Neanderthals had an underdeveloped culture that only began to flourish once homo sapiens began living alongside them.

modern europe

Carles Puyol, retired football player

technology is degenerative. If you have books, you don't need your memory. If you have power tools, you don't need your muscles. If you have vehicles, you don't need your endurance, speed and agility. Take the AnPrim-Pill.

We already have a Neanderthal civilization. It's called Netherlands.

>skinny
>effeminate
>vandersexxx
>interracial couples
>women's bikes
>drugs
at least you're tall, right?

They used more complicated tools than we did

You cant judge a more complicated culture form that many years ago

If one species has a very oral culture, with a highly complex language, stories, poetry, songs...That wouldnt get carried on through history.

But a simplistic culture that has more emphasis on the visual, would leave behind simple cave paintings for example.

Anthropologists could observe a culture in one group but could not see the culture that had been in the other, and would assume the first is more complex even if its untrue.

We just cannot know which had a more complex culture based off of what we can see.

> Neanderlands

Thanks, Socrates.

That's what I thought. I thought OPs pic was a Russian.

>How would the Neanderthal civilisation look like?
Finland.

Neanderthal technology and culture developed very little for 100,00 years and only began to advance when homo sapiens began living alongside them.

ecotao.com/holism/hu_neand.htm

>You cant judge a more complicated culture form that many years ago
Yes you can, by the artifacts they left behind, the jewelry, the musical instruments, the methods of their burials. It is silly to presume they had a more advanced culture in every single way that isn't recognizable through artifacts.

I can only be certain that niggers would still try and say they were responsible for everything and always the victims.

>falling for the neanderthals r extinct meme

> twf too intelligent to develop culture

You can't truly judge them, only the sites found. Part of the reason why anthro and archaes hold off on judging them is because for such a large, widespread people, relatively few sites have been found in comparison.

I'd imagine something like this, but it might be the nerd in me talking.

I'll reinterate. It is silly to presume a culture is more advanced in every single way that isn't recognizable through artifacts. You don't have to tell me that there is a chance the conclusion is wrong. That's science. However the evidence stands resolutely behind neanderthals being less advanced technologically and culturally than homo sapiens with one exception. To the best of our knowledge they had a better way of processing hides which homo sapiens adopted not long after meeting neanderthals. I may be wrong about that though.

ABBOS

Germany

Fuck off we're full

holy shit it's an ogryn

What do white skulls look different from neanderthal than?

they were tooo intelligent tooooo survive. just like whites now

bogs are neanderthals

Because phrenology is a load of shit.

Ooga booga we wuz snowkangz.

Non sequitor.

>tfw to inteligent to survive

>remember those niggers?
>good thing we shut down the port in Madagascar

neanderthals didn't look like that.

all the Neanderthal/human couples that were found(bones) were male human/Neanderthal woman

Didn't they find all the Neanderthals in Europe?

The European folklore of elves and dwarves, neanderthals are probably dwarves of old. Not short but sturdy strong creatures.

Source

I thought that we were like 95-98% of the exclusive (from other animals, humanoids and plants) Homo Sapiens DNA and only 3-5% of the exclusive Neanderthal DNA

Caution bong bro he has a knife

>implying

you claim your so smart just curious what the size of your head is?

Mine is 25 inches and according to this calculator calculato...lids/sphere.php that means I have a 263inch volume of brain size.

I'm asking you to measure around your head with a tape measure and tell me the length so I can calculate it.

If your not up to do that then I think that says everything we need to know.

Giant Cave Mansions
Right to take any woman by force
Mining based economy
Flintstone cars

Interesting, I think I have about the same. I don't have a proper way of measuring now but I used a belt and my smartphone kek

Are you of Nordic descent? Apparently we have the largest brains in volume

Hol up, I'll be right back.

Bullshit, asians have the most traits in common with neanderthals.

Like you Tbh

Who has the highest iq?

>highest IQ

It's nice for knowing the general intelligence of a population, but it can't determine individual aspects of a culture. How high would Napoleon score? or Caesar? or Jesus?

And Abbos have the largest amount of Neanderthal + Denisovian yet they aren't geniuses

The black versions are the natives of Australia, so...

I'm convinced ex prime minister Gordon Brown is a Neanderthal

Natives of australia were lacking essential resources, for ex domesticable animals to develop.

I'd imagine it was mostly just more efficient (more brain wrinkles). Neanderthals were fucking huge, and mostly carnivorous. I read that they probably needed somewhere in the area of 10X the calories we need. They had some good stuff going for them, but were way too inefficient.

>mfw efficiency is applied to human biology

JUST technique my shit up senpai

Give me a quick run down on these men

The face of a man famous for escaping prison three times through criative methods.

could you please give me a swift gestalt on these two?

The phone call that saved the Neanderthals

I've seen different numbers, the "% DNA" thing is complicated anyways. As you say, over 90% is basically identical to any other living creature, and it's the few % that are "exclusive" that are interesting. I also don't know how much is "exclusive" to each individual person.
But if the "Neanderthal exclusive" is on average more than "Homo Sapiens exclusive", that could imply that we're not "human with a little neanderthal", but rather "neanderthal with a little human"

And I'm not going to look up sources because I'm too lazy right now and don't just want to copy-paste the first jewgle result.

Like Atlantis. Not joking, by the way. Neanderthals had bigger brains than we do. They were not primitive and savage like the Jewish media wants you to believe. Humans are billions of years old and are not native to Earth.

NEANDERTHALS WEREN'T STUPID YOU HOMOS
They've had more brain per unit mass than you africa niggers
>B-BUT THEY LIVED IN CAVES N SHIIEET
>I WAS TOLD IN SCEEWL, THEY LOOK KINDA FUNNY BBHUUH

t. enlarged brow ridge