Donald Trump may be conservative Republican, but he's supporting LGBT rights and causes

Donald Trump may be conservative Republican, but he's supporting LGBT rights and causes.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/first-u-s-woman-with-uterus-transplant-looks-forward-to-pregnancy/
scientificamerican.com/article/how-a-transgender-woman-could-get-pregnant/
spectrum.ieee.org/nanoclast/green-tech/solar/graphene-gets-another-boost-in-high-conversion-efficiency-photovoltaics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it wasn't for Pence, Trump would make babbortion manditory

And the transgender restrooms will be outfitted with electrical wires attached to the sink, by Pences orders, removing the dangerous elements from society!

We knews this going in. Low information voters need to hang themselves.

He said we could keep our LGBT citizens safe from radical islam during his RNC speech. He then said how happy he was that the republican convention appalauded his previous statement.

We
/civicnationalism/
Now

>trump
>conservative

He's center-left

Should he get a round of applause for doing the right thing once in a while?

There is literally nothing wrong with being gay for cute boys.

>bringing the LGBT group to the republican side and further dividing the left

This guy went into the womens dressing rooms.

It's you morons on the left that are making Trump out to be a conservative. He's doing the job of a republican sure, but only a blue-pilled moron with no critical thinking skills would think he's a conservative.

hell, trump was the first candidate for president to even allow themselves to be seen with the LGBT flag and he made sure he was seen holding it.

Trump is a centrist and a populist. get your head out of your asshole and you might realize that he could actually be someone both sides can work with.

If someone like Blaire White used the womans bathroom, no one should give two shits because they're looking to fit in (and do) and look to hide, not cry out their minority status.

However by making laws and a song and dance, actual transgenders are being taken out into the spotlight thanks to man-bearded "women" who want to feel special.

Thanks SJW for rocking the boat for more victim currency fucking over actual minorities looking to fit in.

Yes there is.

Nice trips though.

>reeeeeeee he hates gays thought !

This desu

Yep he could have been a contending democrat back in 2004 or 2008

That's how far the left has shifted

Now just being center right is being a nazi and being moderate is far right

They are trying to make us Europe

Everything about the webm is perfect.

Mike "turning kikes into christmas light" Pence
Mike "suck a cock, give them a shock" Pence
Mike "a gigawatt for every impure thought" Pence

urinals r racist cause men without penises cant use them.

Personal freedom is at the core of conservative principles.

Who gives a fuck what bathroom someone uses? Why should we force a woman who is taking test and looks like a man to use a woman's bathroom? He will be screamed at and told to leave. You're literally taking away someone's right to shit and piss which is a ridiculous overreach of government power.

>LGBT rights and causes.
It's supposed to be up to the states...all Trump has done was acknowledged them as americans. even if they are degenerate scum, they are still americans.

>once in a while
kys

R A R E
A
R
E

I do think there are genuine transgender people out there, who admit that they aren't actually the opposite gender, but like to make themselves look like they are because of dysphoria, which t.b.h is a form of body dysmorphia, the same mental illness that anorexics face.

Most SJWs are too ugly to be passable (because they failed as men/women) and that is why they invented the whole 'non-binary' bullshit, so they don't even have to try. They are 'trans' for other reasons, and it is attention whoring + vindictiveness towards the cis-patriarchy, whatever the fuck that is.

thanks for catching us up on old news. you're really on top of things

>Trump ends up being a very moderate pro American president

>Will use fed govt to make jobs
>Promised to raise min wage
>Cucking social conservatives on gay issues that shouldn't even matter in a free society
>Cucked the media shills
>Giving rural people a chance at life again
>Will clean up cities and reduce crime

Fucking is there anything this man can't do?

If you are a TRUE liberal (not SJW), you just can't stop winning.

This is why laborers are flocking to him en masse. 40 years of uniting the country by giving everyone something they've wanted.

Back to class, junior.

>Trump
>Conservative
>Republican

I don't care. The less I have to hear about the needs of the LGBT community, the better.

>pissing off the people who voted for him
>thinking at this point he'll ever win over liberals/progressives

So he'll have no base by 2020?

>denies climate change
>wants to restore coal mining instead of relying on renewable energy
>chimping out over Iran for (((no reason)))
so liberal

he'd basically wipe out the black race in a day

Trump is a member of the elite. He was picked because rightwingers can only accept going into Heaven under a conservative banner - liberals have been programmed to be rebels against that banner.

The elite are vampire pedophiles with immortal, transhuman bodies. Pedophilia normalization hasn't been slowed at all - in fact, pizzagate and Sup Forums are tools towards that end. Exposure numbs you to disgust and horror - they want you discussing pedophiles.

But the non-whites aren't going to be left alive. The elite are Nazi, vampire pedophilic transsexuals - that's the ultimate red pill.

>Donald Trump may be conservative Republican
He isn't either of those things tho. At best, he's a centerist .

Good.

Only dirty mudslimes hate faggots.

This. The left has gone so far left, people in the center are considered "right wing"

Lel, live 2 miles in from the coast, acquire A/C and climate change is dealt with for the next 200 years.

Humans also aren't capable of global terraforming, so there is no point even talking about it.

On energy he will change his position once he sees data about other energy sources. Will probably just keep the coal plants going as long as possible for people that know the job.

Iran has probably done really shitty things that are classified intelligence. It is why most in the Intel field think it's such a problem.

Boo hoo environmental crybaby is basically all you got. Except for the fact that you are wasting your time. Our current level of tech isn't good enough to alter the whole planet even if we wanted to. Nor would it stop other nations from ignoring whatever arbitrary rules we place on ourself, that would ultimately just hurt our progress relative to other nations.

>implying
That's an odd statement to make when the traditional left in America (e.g. Obama, Clinton, Biden, Schumer, etc.) are far more conservative than most of the Western World (Canada, UK, Europe, etc. best examples). Just look at how many Bush policies Obama kept around.

Libs progressives are the minority of Democrats and the country.

Everyone center and further to the right will stick with Trump because it is the only option other than a SJW president.

If you voted for trump because you hate the gays...you are a retard

Who gives a shit.

These are fake issues that divide us and help the Jew maintain his power.

All the issues that democrats and republicans disagree on, are fake issues or distortions.

The real issues have (((unilateral))) $upport.

THis is not news to people who follow trump that aren't blinded by main stream media. His platform was never anti-LGBTWTFBBQ, the media wanted people to think he was to try to sway votes during the election.

>I do think there are genuine transgender people out there, who admit that they aren't actually the opposite gender, but like to make themselves look like they are because of dysphoria, which t.b.h is a form of body dysmorphia, the same mental illness that anorexics face

I think I was born a transsexual. I'm not a normal man, but I'm certainly not a woman.

When this subject caught on fire around 2012, I started discussing it with Sup Forums. I realized that whites may not like me, but it was the blacks and browns that wanted to kill me. I kind of feel guilty for being angry at them, and the whole election I had faith in Trump.

When he held up that flag, I jumped aboard. In the future, I think we'll have womb transplants and bioprinting - along with immortality. I want science to turn me into a normal woman - let Pence shock away my faggotry, as long as I get to be a woman while he does it.

I won't even bother trying to pass until I get this;

>scientificamerican.com/article/first-u-s-woman-with-uterus-transplant-looks-forward-to-pregnancy/
>scientificamerican.com/article/how-a-transgender-woman-could-get-pregnant/

Then, I get to pump out white children to save my race! Why does everything I want happen?

Because he's being smart about this unlike the rest of the Republican cuckservative ideologues who want to replay the same old circular arguments about gay marriage, abortion and now this. It's a waste of political capital when that time and effort could be spent on more important things that Trump and Bannon clearly see and go for instead.

All the time and effort needs to go on cracking down as much as possible on non-white immigration, arresting the spread of Islam and more so on getting rid of anti-white legislation like Affirmative Action. Those are meaningful fights worth having, not another stupid circlejerk over gay marriage or trans-kin bathrooms.

What's the point in having a country with no gay marriage, anti-transgender bathroom laws and abortion made illegal when the country is overran by shitskins and 15% white with whites still discriminated against in the workplace by diversity hires?

They're all arguments for another day once the REAL priorities are dealt with. We can argue this shit another day when the country is either homogeneous again or whites are at least in stable upward demographic numbers.

Even if it's

>Turkey

>4/21/2016
Watcha sliding Shlomo?

That orange hair boitoy looks way too young

> Trump does not do anything that is anti gay
> Gays call him a homophobe

You think he could become president if he said anything other than "I love the le gays xd"?

Well done, Americans, you elected an LGBTXXXX supporter.

I thought you were against degenerates?

hes a new yorker
dosent have time for trivial items

Really no need for more fight when more there are more pressing matters at bay.

I don't even know if that statement is considered supporting it. I think he just realizes that there are bigger fish to fry than where the 50 total trannies in the us go to the bathroom, you know?

Why do you hate affordable energy?

Renewable energy is a sham, solar panels are at best 40% efficient and is supplemental energy only. Leaving my house's power to the whims of nature is not how progress is made. Best energy is nuclear energy, its the cleanest emitting only steam, lasts the longest with each plant having a service life of 40-60 years, and after an initial large investment, is cheaper than coal to keep up. But no, because of Chernobyl, despite the Soviets "renowned reputation for safety", and Fukushima, an old plant scheduled to be decommisioned being hit with the largest earthquake and tsunami in Japanese history, people get their panties twisted by the nuclear boogeyman.

RARE
A
R
E

Yep. Disagreeing with lefty insanity at all will get you stamped with 'extremist alt right' label by the media nowadays.

No problem with you buddy, but never adopt/reproduce.

I agree with Trump to an extent: if you're a tranny who actually looks the part, use the bathroom people think you should be in.
If you're an obese, hairy truck driver who says he's a woman, for God's sake use the men's room.

The problem is that Trump assumes that trannies aren't selfish. They think only of themselves, and that truck driver will absolutely go into the women's room.

Mike "LGBBQ" Pence

Thorium reactor it is. It is always the inferior tech camp that shill about the other superior tech being "dangerously deadly"

>Edison DC vs tesla's AC
>cancer slowing drugs vs proton treatment
>solar/wind/meme engery vs nuclear

>spectrum.ieee.org/nanoclast/green-tech/solar/graphene-gets-another-boost-in-high-conversion-efficiency-photovoltaics
>But if multiple electron generation can—as some hope—boost conversion efficiency to 60 percent from what was thought to be a 32 percent limit, then proving that the event indeed occurs is well worth it.

A gas engine in a car only converts about 15% of the total energy into moving the drive shaft. Coal and oil power plants are little better. Nuclear is honestly awesome, but solar and wind are the safer option in most cases.

In the near future, America will run on solar and nuclear, and it'll be composed of graphene - literally, because you can make bones and organs out of it via bioprinting.

If there was identification to prove you're trans, there wouldnt be a problem. People need handicap tags to park in the blue spaces, why shouldnt there be a tag for trans people to prove they're legally trans? Taking HRT or having surgery could easily get you access to a doctors note that proves you're trans.

His daughter is married to a Jew and once he won the election he let Hillary off the hook for the terrible crimes she committed.

This dudes a conman not /ourguy/

What good would any of that do? Jewish doctors would hand out those IDs like candy, any self-styled tranny could easily get one.

>Trump
>Conservative

Theres always people that would take advantage of the handicap system too, it isnt perfect, but having to prove youre legally trans adds accountability.

Nepal proxy with the banter. I've seen you around all morning.

I would never reproduce until I got ovaries and eggs implanted, which would be screened to assure that whatever made me a transsexual was eliminated from my genome.

I would raise my kids as Christians, and keep them away from mass media so that they didn't become infected with Jewish lies. I'd assure that they were raised within a conservative community, so that they wouldn't be isolated like I was.

If I had any fear that my kids would be transsexuals, I wouldn't reproduce.

He doesn't give a shit
States rights not any place of national government
If you think otherwise you'll hang like the rest

He said for HIS particular property, the trump tower.

He also stands strongly for freedom of association, so not everyone needs to allow this.

Is it wrong to go into a transgender restroom and piss all over the toilet?

>but having to prove youre legally trans adds accountability.
I don't see how. It wouldn't change anything because there is no stringent legal definition for trannies, and the kike doctors won't let there be.

Trump is not a conservative Republican. You trump guys are worse sheep then the dems.

Shhh Republicucks ignore their central tenant when it doesn't fit their ideals

Tie the ID to an HRT prescription - you take estrogen, you get the ID. The doctor would only give it to you after he took a urine sample, and the test proved that you'd actually taken it.

HRT kills erections, so they're already willingly taking the same drugs they give to sex offenders. I would be willing to be subjected to regular testing to see if my E is up and my T is down. Castrate me too - I don't care, I'll still be able to get ovaries and a womb transplanted.

And please, hold me to female dress and hygiene standards - if I'm filthy and bearded, by all means reject me.

Nope you don't understand the political compass. He'd definitely be right-south of center.

>but he's supporting LGBT rights and causes.
and?

Trump is a centrist democrat, he just hijacked the republican party to troll conservatives and starbucks marxists

The funniest part about his climate change denial is he signed an open letter calling Obama out on it.

atlantic.com/science/archive/2016/06/trump-climate-change-new-york-times-letter-ad/486335/

How could someone look at the fuckery in china and still deny it is beyond me.

pic related a regular fucking day.

Only because of Ivanka and Kushner, so I heard.

>conservative
He's a progressive. Leftists are conservative.

i think trannys are just attention seeker because if you look at them you will realise everything they wear is for attention -- pink hair, weird clothes, crazy piercings, etc

>inb4 lefties turn on trannies because Trump said something nice in regards to them

Not to say it hasn't already happened before.