All you Sup Forumstards are just pretending to be religious, right?

All you Sup Forumstards are just pretending to be religious, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religiosity_and_intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

n-no

b-but why would you unironically believe in the supernatural

Am I wrong for wanting to? That extra little bit of hope for something other than normality is, may not be the proverbial fly that breaks the back of the camel of apathy, but there isn't any harm in a little extra hope even if you're already doin' ok.

Generally speaking; Those who do not need anything do not seek anything. You just aren't aware that you want it yet.

than what normality*

I'm not sorry that my religion is the reason why Europe ushered into an era of enlightenment and wealth while your religion is centered around drinking cow piss.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religiosity_and_intelligence
tldr: stupid people are religious

guess you're also sorry your religion caused and extended the dark ages?

Evolution provided me the capacity to believe in the supernatural. To not believe in what we are unable to see would go against million of years of evolution, not only that but the scientific method is based on our ability to form a hypothesis.

Religion is a hypothesis that is not testable until we die.

Russel's teapot

>If you don't do as I say, you are silly!

nope, just an observation that the lower your IQ, the more likely it is that you're religious

That teapot surely didn't seek me to offer me heaven personally :^)

>my religion is the reason why Europe ushered into an era of enlightenment
Europe ushered into an era of enlightenment because of Europeans. Not because of a religion.

The existence of anything outside of what we perceive to be actuality is untestable until we die. Atheism is a specific belief structure that requires as much faith as Theism.

Agnosticism is the only way.

Yes, also if you're atheist your dick is bigger

The enlightenment was the first widespread rejection of religion.

a “lack of belief” is not a belief or propositional stance; it cannot be true or false

>posted on my esoteric ancient Egyptian frog ouija board

>atheists are so retarded they became atheist to be considered a smart demographic
Literally incapable of walking without shitting their pants

People usually reject religion and embrace God, but I reject God and embrace religion. I'm a culturally Catholic atheist.

>b-but why would you unironically believe in the supernatural

Pajeet

you don't lack a belief, you have a strong belief on magic (placebos and an universe popping magically).
I simply believe God does it.

a case in point why it's a waste of time to argue with religious people (assuming you're not just a mediocre troll)
ad hominem attacks are arguably the lowest form of rebuttals to an argument and indicate a severe lack of cognitive ability on the part of the person resorting to them

He looks like James from funhaus

Orthodox Christian here. I know this place is basically one giant sin. But it's so funny. I can't comprehend how God forgives me for this type of stuff.

Likewise, I consider treating atheists as rational beings a disservice to those people who can form a coherent thought.

Go watch a placebo wipe off cancer and pretend its psionics I guess.

you are orthodox cuz ur parents were orthodox, amirite
imo most atheists are agnostics while pragmatic.

So your argument is that if you're an atheist, you don't believe in the placebo effect? that's some nifty mental gymnastics right there.
the placebo effect is well documented and has been studied multiple times in controlled environments.
Look, I don't care that you're religious, good for you. If it makes you happy, more power to you. You're welcome to believe in an invisible pink unicorn if it makes you happy. I just find it kind of sad that you believe your life is controlled and the outcome thereof determined by an imaginary, invisible being.
I guess I just feel a bit sorry for you

I believe because God revealed Himself to me and gifted me heaven.
You see placebo and say its docummented, but that doesn't magically create a process that explains how a sugar pill cured cancer.

Europe ushered in an era of enlightenment from syncretism of other cultures you fucktard. Europe on its own was in the dark ages cuck

>He does not believe in the divine order of the universe and the purity of Truth

There are entirely rational and logical arguments for the existence of the supernatural, they have simply fallen out of favor because the Marxist dialectic dominates academia. Materialism is, and has always been, a Marxist plot to undermine the traditional structure of society which serves as an obstacle to their ends.

Btw, many fedoras deny placebo effect these days, this is happening in a time where antibiotics are said to be losing effectiveness, I think some retards are weeding out themselves.

Cancer gets cured because your Natural killer cells hunt cancer cells and kill them. The better your mood the more killer cells are being made and sent into bloodstream.

Good for you, please post pics of the revelation.
I'm surprised that the basis if your belief is sustained by the fact that you believe a supernatural being is responsible for the placebo effect.
Anyways, good luck with the sugar pills when you get cancer.

no, i pray daily. 45 min till newt prayer.
indeed brother,without islam the renaissance would have never happened.

>Tfw unironically a Calvinist with high-church/Catholic sympathies

Why would an Indian of all people post Lovecraft?

>prayer
doesn't do anything

>post pics
gimme a sec to ponder what you said
>child I, god, am here, heaven is for you to enjoy and hell is foor your enemies because I chose you. Ignore the religious doctrines taught by men and just hope on me.
"oh wait, you can only exist if I bring back pictures for all these suckers I don't care about".

You dont say, fedora, I think you should get off that high horse.

I am a fan

Back in 2012-2014 any religious poster was just joking around as bait. But Trump brought some total rockheads here, this site is full of newfag idiots who don't know how to argue or compromise.

If you're religious, you're bluepilled. It doesn't matter what religion it is. You're following someone else's philosophy and advice rather than forming your own. Maybe you're fighting on the right side, but you're still a sheep subservient to the ideas of others.

do you want me being shot ?

So if anyone listens to you, they're following your philosophy and therefore bluepilled? Did you come to this conclusion on your own?

Gee, atheists are the most unoriginal and uninspiring people on the planet.

i thought like you, until i was threatned to being shot.

I'm a Theistic Agnostic who was raised Catholic, I believe thereis a god but I can't prove or disprove it's existance

Would you prefer stupid people lived their lives with no incentive not to live 100% in the moment?

A fedora poo.

this too. they think they are hot shit. anyway kill all fags and emasculate all the limpwristed athiests.

The same here but I do not have faith. I understand that God may be real and also that he might not be. I believe both are possible, so I can not believe any of these choices.

I believe in mankind, in better world. I have to. That is the only thing that is real at this moment and proofable.

Love you Sup Forums.

He is against Christianity btw.

Why would I?

I used to be an atheist until I found Kek

the most well-known Lovecraft scholar is Indian.

No

Poojit asking me why I don't believe in supernatural!! But poojit most of Indians believe in supernatural and are very superstitious.

>extended
Well at least Europe was able to take everything it learned from those cultures and innovate new concepts to it, as opposed to the cesspool of nations that failed to see beyond the present.

that mustach.

a genetic pizza of unseen traits.
10/10 would bullyfuck for being pathetic.

Mediterranean cultures had always been superior. until now. Good geographical conditions

Either way, it's pretty hilarious to see sanctimonious christfags think they're "redpilled" and so above it all.