San Francisco transit janitor who makes more than $250K a year - $160K in overtime - is caught hiding for hours in a...

>San Francisco transit janitor who makes more than $250K a year - $160K in overtime - is caught hiding for hours in a closet doing nothing
>Liang Zhang earned $270K in 2015 for cleaning metro station in San Francisco
>His timecard for BART showed he worked 17-hour days for 18 days straight
>Investigation revealed he would take breaks for hours when he was on the clock
>One day he spent a total of two hours in the closet in the afternoon and evening
>BART managers said despite his high pay, there won't be a future audit

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4198548/California-metro-janitor-250K-caught-not-working.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice..

Yeah, California will do fine as an independent nation. No corruption here folks #calexit

Smart man.

Dope.
Where does all his money go?

Never trust the chinks.

Not even mad, nothing wrong with gaming a marxist system if you can.

>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html

>Standing motionless and silent in an asbestos-filled closet is more desirable than mindlessly sweeping
???
I worked a few wagecuck jobs as a teenager and fucking off in the back room was so boring that it was actually more engaging to just keep working

So long as he's there and available for download whole 17 hours, I don't see the problem.

He's entitled to at least one hour lunch break and four fifteen minutes breaks... That's two hours right there.

As for the other two hours, if he's caught up on his duties there's no problem... The dude worked hard and was economical enough with his time that he had some to spare.

I'm pretty jelly, I wish I could pull overtime.

mike zap a nigger and pull the trigger pence

What are smart phones
Probably shit posts on Sup Forums all day

>Implying he's not handheld gaming

I remember reading about this guy. One of the most understated embarrassing things I've ever seen.

This guy works 13 solid hours per day, with four hours worth of breaks spread out in two blocks.

He's not just playing with his dick the entire day.

>San Francisco

his rent is probably $8000 a month give the nigger a break

How in the motherfuck can this guy earn 250k a year? I'm a janitor and my wages, even with overtime, could not possibly even come close to what this fucker is getting paid. What the fuck California?

Top kek

What a little beta cuck in his tiny beta cuck bedroom.

Meanwhile I studied accounting and I have a 1808 sq ft. house (Two bedrooms, huge living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, front lawn and backyard) all to myself.

No need to blame illegals or Chinks, it's the fucking baby boomers raising special little snowflakes to be "illustrators".

Serves him right.
I hope he starves to death on his cuckshed.

It's not that expensive there.

Probably wasn't even doing it for the money, but to avoid coming home to his harpy chink wife

post housepucci

>that picture
Why are anglos always such trash? They should be forcibly breed out of existence using germans. Even the queen is german, it's the way forward.

But Chinese never lie to scam money, they are a model minority.

Lol my apartment is bigger than your house and I'm still in college.

>move to san francisco
>live in a cardboard box
>hide in a closet for a couple years
>become multi-millionaire
>move to anywhere else, retire and live like a king

uhhh that's what i call a true blu fair dinkum root that sheila giving me the ol'd fuck eyes and i got a stiff dick and a belly full of piss, time to pop me togs and give her the knob

you're also not in a city that's going to charge you $5000 a month in rent.The cost of living makes what this guy earns on the normal $90K no overtime rate much more normal. Which is why he's cheating with overtime; after rent and bills, his take-home, cash-in-hand is probably only a few hundred bucks a month. An extra $160K a year in disposable income sleeping on the clock sounds pretty nice though.

Daily reminder that the only reason people suffer such embarrassing living arrangements is so that they can brag about "living" in a "big city" on social media.

Germans have their own problems now and besides, we Dutch are superior

a rare style of straya shitpost appears!

Bonza, mate

In every 8 hour work period, you're supposed to get 2x15 minute breaks, and a 30 minute meal break.

If he's working 17 hours a day, he gets 2 hours and 15 minutes of total paid break time.

Assuming his union doesn't disallow him from combining breaks, he's not actually doing anything wrong by taking a single 2~ hour break during a 17 hour work day.

eh if my employer was retarded enough to let me work 17 hour days for 18 days straight i'd be doing the same shit, one question is why exactly the employer allowed to work the hours without breaking the law

probably white guilt for a foreigner just trying to make his way, plus a little kickback here and there

Wow. I've lived in the Bay Area my whole life (somehow) and it's sort of a running joke that if things don't work out with then I can always be a Bart janitor. Also the stations have been horrid especially in sf, you could probably contract hepatitis or the likes from any direct skin contact. Even without ot these shitskins make 90k/year....I hope ca secede, and when it inevitably fails those of us non libcuck sjw fags can purge the degenerates and take back our state.

Most cities pay comp time in place of overtime. Explains why so many cities in Ca have had chronic budget issues.

>I hope ca secede, and when it inevitably fails those of us non libcuck sjw fags can purge the degenerates and take back our state.

why are white californicucks so delusional? you aren't taking back anything, CA is brown clay now and nothing will ever be done about it. You are a tiny tiny minority, there are probably more jews in California that non cucked whites

the only hope that place has is China invading and geociding all beaners and muslims

I can respect someone who can game the system that way.

TOP KEK. He lives in a fucking cupboard.

Wrong.
Super Wrong.
T. Anglo master race

Meh, he was in workplace all that time, no cheating there.

Shart on the BART?

$250K a year for manual labor, Fuck me. I do it and i'll even mindless sweep the already clean floors for hrs instead of Jacking off in a broom closet all day.