In 1959-1961, 30,000,000 Chinese died of starvation

1) Chinese Famine, 1907, 25 million Chinese died of starvation.

In 1920’s , 1930’s , 1940’s, more 10 million Chinese died of starvation.
List of famines in China, Wikipedia

In 1959-1961, 30,000,000 Chinese died of starvation.
Great Chinese Famine - Wikipedia

2) Cannibalism in China
Chinese in Taiwan ate and traded in the flesh of Taiwanese aboriginals.
Cannibalism, Wikipedia

a) Till 1900, in China, a death row inmate would be chopped into 1000 pieces.
(Death by a Thousand Cuts (book) - Wikipedia)
Lingchi - Wikipedia

Liu was executed by death by a thousand cuts.
Onlookers bought a piece of his flesh for one qian (the smallest currency at the time) and consumed it with rice wine.
Liu Jin, Wikipedia

Yuan was executed by death by a thousand cuts.
Many Beijing residents rushed to buy his body parts so they could eat them as soon as the body parts were sliced off from his body...
Yuan Chonghuan, Wikipedia

b) When Japanese, Mongols, Manchus inavded China, they all ate human fresh there.

Japanese also killed and consumed some American in WWII.
Chichijima incident, Wikipedia

c) Some Chinese gerenals oredred their soliders to ate human fresh as daily meal.

Huang Chao used hundreds of stone mortars to grind human flesh.
Massacres in ancient history | The World of Chinese
Huang Chao, Wikipedia

Zhu had some 200,000 men, Zhu then encouraged his soldiers to eat women and infants, stating, "Human flesh is the most delicious flesh. As long as there are people around, we need not worry about hunger."
Zhu Can , Wikipedia

3) Human sacrifice
In China, human sacrifice continued until Manchuria conquered China.

(Manchus ruled China for 300 years till 1911.
Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia)
Human sacrifice - Wikipedia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSoD1i5w0Ec
liveleak.com/view?i=71d_1457076856&comments=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_spongiform_encephalopathy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok, I'm supposed to care ?

That explains a lot

Wtf, I hate chinky slant eyed gooks now

Where can i buy this?

Regular cannibalism fucks with your brain chemistry, this makes sense

>30,000,000 Chinese

How much is that in people?

So the next big famine is coming soon then, eh? China is a land of serious fuckery. There have been even greater genocides and the like, looking even farther back. How do they do it?

>In 1959-1961, 30,000,000 Chinese died of starvation.
>In 1900-1959, 300,000,000 Chinese died of starvation.
>In 4000bc-2017ad the Han Chinese have died of starvation in their droves.

>In China, human sacrifice continued until Manchuria conquered China.
Top fucking lol. How can Manchuria be in China if it then conquers China?
They were literally pagans until they conquered China and adopted Chinese civilization.

Which kind of chink are you? Korean or Vietnamese?

"Famine"

Hopefully another comes soon.

30 million dead would only be 2% of their population. Then again that's equivalent to about what America lost in the Civil War.

Pretty significant, I guess.

How can Manchuria be in China if it then conquers China?
They were literally pagans until they conquered China and adopted Chinese civilization.
----------------------

Stupid Chink, Indian can say the same thing.
Whoever invaded Indian adopted Indian civilization.

and thanks to that we can live today

wait for some decades now that the chinese have embrace capitalism and remove the limit in the number of sons

prepare for the end of humanity
youtube.com/watch?v=vSoD1i5w0Ec

the rest of the world will have to send their armies to kill some millions of chinese to survive

Which is literally wrong as Muslims invaded India and converted the native Indians into Pakis.
Go ahead and diss China as much as your chinkiness demands but at least use facts instead of bullshit on Sup Forums. Go to reddit if you want people who don't know which shit is shittier.

Was this as assignment in Mrs chun Lis class?

*an

>australian flag posting about china
checks out

Anyone here who understands China?

Ah ... I long for the day when the chinks cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the chinks exchanged their children to eat when the Chu state surrounded the Song in the Spring and Autumn period. Or maybe like battle of Suiyang where a few thousand chinks cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Great Leap Forward when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

interdasting

East Asians are not bros. Not collectively at least. I'll be selective in my choosing.

By being clueless mindless fucks:
liveleak.com/view?i=71d_1457076856&comments=1

I remember reading this somewhere. That the human body has some sort of chemical protection to stop us from cannibalism or something along those lines. Can you link further?

I've been there. I don't understand it, but I've been there.

Very goal orientated minds. Just keep going, stop for nothing.

china.. not even once.
at least they keep to themselves, at least here in Portugal.

Underrated comment.

Eating brains is what's bad for you. Regular flesh and bones wont do shit to you.
There is a reason why most meat we eat is flesh rather than organs. Flesh is relatively similar among animal species while organs can be all kinds of fucked up.

t. self hating shit tier chink

Ah yeah, now I remember it was about brains, specifically.

I went to Yinchuan with some friends last year in December. I crossed Beijing on my way there, the place looked like a Resident Evil movie at night. But about Yinchuan, I really liked it. Different from where I live (São Paulo) you can walk on the streets at night without having the fear of being robbed, murdered or raped like in here. The city is beatiful, with lots of public squares and the locals where very nice to us. The only people who I spoke english was in the hotel, outside there was literally no one we met who spoke a word of it. Even in the airport the security couldn't say more than 10 words in english - except for one girl we've met.

China really looks fucked up in other regions, I think I'm glad with what a saw because it's a touristic city - as they say.

I just wish they weren't so fucked up in manners and all this shit OP posted.

t. butthurt eternal chink

Give us some reasons why Vietnamese chinks are greater than other chinks. I know you guys BTFO China, France and the USA but what else?

Chinks has a big mouth.
whoever beat chink shit out.
China will declared that China is the master of the country. lol

DANGLE

THE

ANGLO

Ah ... I long for the day when the Anglos cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the Anglos exchanged their children to eat when the famines strike in the Victorian period. Or maybe like battle of Waterloo where a few thousand Anglos cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Industrial Revolution when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

Edit: Chinks have a big mouth.
whoever beat chink shit out.
China will declared that China is the master of the country.

You Chinese were enslaved by Manchus.
Vietnamese finished the Manchurian army which invaded Vietnam.

1 China was ruled by Manchus for 300 years till 1911.
The population rate was 1 million Manchus VS 100 million Chinese.
Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia

Manchus had the right of the first night in China.

Queue Order
When the Manchus defeated China, Chinese men were forced to wear a queue or they would be killed.

2) Photo: The Manchurian army which conquered China, and ruled China for 300 years till 1911. IMAO.

You are astupid Chink,
You only can fool fools.

Without European technology.
You stupid Chink can never feed yourself.

You are stupid Chink.
Chinks have a big mouth.
You only can fool fools, such as chinks.

1) China was enslaved by Mongol, Manchu, Xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen Empires for over 1000 years.
Genghis Khan's law, Killing a Chinese = killing a donkey.
Mongols killed 50% of Chinese.

2) Before Mongols, China was enslaved by Jurchen for about 100 years.
Men of Chinese royal family were sold into slavery in exchange for horses with a ratio of ten men for one horse.
Chinese Queen was forced to work in whore house.
Jingkang Incident - Wikipedia

3)China was ruled by Manchus for 300 years till 1911.
The population rate was 1 million Manchus VS 100 million Chinese.
Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia

Manchus had the right of the first night in China.

Queue Order
When the Manchus defeated China, Chinese men were forced to wear a queue or they would be killed.

Chinese slaves
Millions Chinese were sold by Manchus as slaves to many countries.
Chinese slaves were called as Coolie or piglets.
Seventy-five percent of the Chinese coolies in Cuba died before fulfilling their contracts.
More than two-thirds of the Chinese coolies who arrived in Peru died within the contract period.
Coolie - Wikipedia

>2/08/17(Wed)03:47:34 No.111527415

You are stupid Chink,
You only can fool fools. Such as Chinks.
Where is your reference.

We saved you stupid Chinks.
And you make those stupid story.
You only can fool fools.

111528271 said: Like when the Anglos exchanged their children to eat when the famines strike in the Victorian period.

---------------------
Stupid Chink, you only can fool fools.
"exchanged their children to eat when the famines strike",

Anyone knows Chink culture knows that
-- This is a typical chink saying.

And the Chink say that "Industrial Revolution when flesh banquets were held" lol

Chinks only can fool fools, those fools are Chinese.

NANKING NO HAPPENU
BUT IT SHOULDU HAVE

Ah ... I long for the day when the Anglos cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the Anglos exchanged their children to eat when the famines strike in the Victorian period. Or maybe like battle of Waterloo where a few thousand Anglos cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Industrial Revolution when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.
------------------------------

111528271 is a stupid Chink.
He proved that Chinks are fools.

He think he can fool others.
Where are your reference?

Chinks have a big mouth.
Chinks only can fool fools, That are Chinks.

Stupid Chinks, you should us to save ou.
Without the European technologies, Chinks should still eat each other.

who the fuck cares about these chinks? they are in the same category as the niggers

(You)

------------------------------

111528271 is a stupid Chink.
He proved that Chinks are fools.

He think he can fool others.
Where are his reference?

I do not like chinks, because
Chinks always tell stupid lies.

You went to Yinchuan, the Islamic capital of China and you have the gall to say OTHER regions look fucked up?

are you A chink Student\?
Fool, Do you speak English??
And Who care about your stupid Chink issue??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_spongiform_encephalopathy